MAMMA MIA

MAMMA MIA

t. 4%

They're called multi generational households. Used to be popular before Shlomo realised how much money he could make by promoting independence. Ever wonder why demand for houses has been on the rise these last 50 years?

>Slovakia

explain

All the young people in that country are Gypsies as they have 5 kids on average and it's custom for them to live with their families. t. guesser

That's because the state doesn't pay their rents.

>look at me,i'm living alone but my parents are paying my rent

What's the point?

I've had enough of your smug Finns.

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than seeing Russia annex that shithole of yours.

I am 30 years old and i live with my parents and their pension.

No Jobs

Leech

I feel pretty good when you live with your parents like me

by what standards is Finland shithole? i mean Finland is pretty much heaven on earth compared to Hungary.
Also i don't mind russians attacking us. i didn't spend 12 months in army for nothing

23% unemployment rate
UK
5%

21 and I still live with my parents. What's the problem? We have a pretty big house, I basically get the entire second floor to myself. I'm going to school nearby, so we're saving money on rent and gasoline, and all my meals are free. Where is the flaw in this plan?

inbreed faggot

>i didn't spend 12 months in army for nothing
Oh yes you did. Enjoy having an entire year of minute, fragile life wasted being a slave of the state.

And don't kid yourself, if the Russians really wanted to, they'd take Finland in the matter of days.

>all those obese grease manchildren still living with their mommies when they're 40

lmao

according to my predictions i might live with parents till my 30s

>if the Russians really wanted to, they'd take Finland in the matter of days.
Don't overestimate the Russians, they have a history of getting 10 to 1 casualties in any conflict.

>I've gone from living off my parents to living off the government
>that means I'm an adult

Ottoman Hungary sure is pissed today

no they couldn't without using nuclear weapons. the only reason we still have conscription is because of russia and thanks to that we have almost 1m men in reserve. and we have enough equipment for all of them.

>20y old, 3 years until I graduate + 2 more years to save up some money so I don't have to indebt myself when getting an apartment

Leaving home at 25 seems reasonable and my parents don't mind

learn history :^)

Love this thread

Proudy representing the bare bottom

everything over 2% is a joke

zitto animale

Dont you need a personal plumber?
im a girl btw

this. i don't even know anybody who is over 20 and lives with their parents.
but then again i don't have any assburgers as friends

>east europe

JUST

depends if you are cute

exactly, so many manchildren out there in the world apparently.

Isn't living off of welfare worse

only a brainwashed corporate wagecuck would type this shit out

try to buy/rent a home in italy you dirty mongol. it's easy to do when your soviet-like cuck government pays all of your shit.

just let the priveleged autists in here think they are more responsible and adult etc

>off of
Didn't read the rest.

>mad because our politicians aren't corrupt thieves like in Shitaly
mamma mia!

>Italians

what is there to explain

Memes are real

Yes because you leech of other people's income provided through taxes. When there's no money for welfare though and the worst unemployment is at these ages you get the result in the orange and red countries

You'll need to live under a bridge after Nokia closes down for good.

lmao yes they could, we don't stand a chance alone. You're a gullible idiot if you think otherwise

30 here, living alone since I was 23. Gf tried ti convince me to live in the house (villa) of her family (with the parents still inside) in Puglia. Refused, now we live in mine.

In South Italy this is a common occurrence, along with the fact that buying a house is very expensive due to absolutely no economical incentives and such. You have to pay a big chuck of 400k Euros on the spot for a very small house in most regions.

Btw we had a earthquake tonight :3

>paying €700-800 rent + taxes every month when you could save money and buy a house
good goyim

>Btw we had a earthquake tonight :3