America absolutely dominates every single country on the planet in the Olympics...

>America absolutely dominates every single country on the planet in the Olympics, once again demonstrating their superiority
>it becomes apparent that nobody can defeat them in international affairs, in higher education, or on the field
>coincidentally, envious and resentful foreigners start forcing a baseless meme the very same week that their inferiority is put on public display
Why is accepting American supremacy so difficult for you? You should be celebrating with us, not saving, uploading, and discussing hundreds of pictures of non-Americans going to the bathroom in their pants

S

T

did you ever win winter olympics tho

S

No, neither have I 'sharted in a mart'.
Pick one
>All of us are capable of winning the Olympics
>All of us shit our pants
I work at a Meijer and I've never seen one person shit their pants in public.

SHARTINMART

america what?

You have more people competing therefore if you put all of them together you have more medals.

We'd still have more medals if we send as many people as you but pick from all of Europe.

>having to combine dozens of different sovereign nations together just to compete against one
Fucking pathetic

But America had more competing athletes than any other nation, does that mean your win doesn't count?

I thought everyone sent an equal amount from each country. That's not fair.

S

Got something to back up that claim?

Yeah, either way no one comes close to beating us in swimming.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

OH FUCK OH MY GOD WHAT A FUCKING RETARD

DO YOU EVEN WATCH THE OLYMPICS

DO YOU EVEN SEE THE OPENING CEROMONY

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GOD YOU'RE SO FUCKING RETARD

OH GOD

OH GOD

MY LUNGS

No, I don't watch the Olympics.

olympics is gay
if they added real sports like baseball and nfl i might turn it on but no one wants to watch some faggot swim around a pool or play soccer

Do you even know anything about the world outside of USA?

lolno

>ameriswims
>pee and flee

>Pick one
>All of us are capable of winning the Olympics
>All of us shit our pants
what did he mean by this?

Baseball will be back in 2020.

They took it out in London, I was disappointed too.

>USA sends more than china
what the fuck

nothing outside of the usa really matters

this statement makes europeans uncomfortable but it's the harsh truth

america in that pic means the american continent you dumbass

Memes aside if you work at a supermarket you've pretty much failed at life.

DESIGNATED

SHART AT MART
H
A
R
T

They literally have almost every American sport by now, the added bmx, rugby and golf, next up are baseball and skateboard. Stop complaining.

>knowing about things outside USA doesn't matter when commenting about things outside of USA

k.

You get to send an equal amount per sport, there is an upper limit but not everyone sends athletes for every sport. We generally do. It's just Eurotrash trying to make excuses as usual, they do it every single olympics. If...we sent as many athletes in total....if we divided by population...if we combine all countries in Europe..none of it makes statistical sense in what they are implying. Population size doesn't matter, number of total athletes doesn't matter. Each individual country is allowed a certain number of entries into each sport. Chances of winning, opportunity to win, is equal. America's chances of winning the gold in Basketball were the same as Englands, each got to send one team despite population size. Eurotrash got the inferiority complex blues as usual.

no one on this continent competes except us tho

>Pick one
>>All of us are capable of winning the Olympics
>>All of us shit our pants
I pick the latter.

america wins at everything
what else is new
stop trying to make yuropoors feel bad about themselves
they know they're inferior

I would bet money more Americans have sharted their pants than are Olympians.

you definitely shart more than us

America has a way bigger pool of athletes to pick their people from. If every european country had as many people as the USA havery, each one of them had statistically way more medals than your shitty 3rd world country. This isn't even something to argue about, it's simple math.

Well I'm taking a world civilization class this year so maybe I'll learn something. You fucking asshole

lol

howling with laughter

At 18? Wow, I'm such a failure.

>be french
>get trucked
>be german
>get groped
>be britbong
>get beheaded

still no healthcare and vacations.
>USA
>not Brazil tier shithole

Don't try to explain the idea of per capita to Amerisharts. They simply do not have the mental capacity to understand.

HARIA

>can't afford cars and have to use bikes like plebs

>cant use legs and have to use scooters
SHART

Hey!

>not ascending humanity and sharting out impurities
>letting all the shart be bottled inside
>being unable to afford a pair of shart pants

There is no American continent. There are two continents called the Americas though

Pay attention in geography class and learn English before using this forum

Sorry.
Brazil is trying to get it right. And it will.

>tfw the only thing more tired and boring than this sharting meme is the continual stream of posts coming from Americans all going out of their way to tell you how they're not triggered

>tfw the only thing more tired and boring than Americans going out their way to tell you they're not triggered is the australians going out of their way to pretend they dont care

You don't understand simple math. This has been explained and explained to eurotrash over and over. You don't understand math or statistics. You don't want to. You have placed too much of your insecure fragile emotional state on convincing yourselves you'd do better with more people. Stages of grief...and all that.

Athletic talent or skill is not a lottery and even if it was its not linear. More people doesn't magically result in you winning more. None of which matters either way because the statistical implication of per capita is that given equal populations the results would be dramatically different. The results in this case are the outcome of a sporting event in which the chance of winning is INDEPENDENT of population size, so a per capita modification is meaningless. 500 million or 10 million, you send 1 soccer team. The skills of those you sent is not based on throwing darts at a board.

Please seek psychological help for your insecurities issues and go back to school and relearn basic math and statistics. Also, please enjoy your moment of getting BTFO by me, an American. You can now imagine how your Olympic athletes felt.

>>>>>>"""pretend"""

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"meme"