"Mom, dad i'm back from Medellín. Let me introduce you to my beautiful girlfriend, Andrea"

>"Mom, dad i'm back from Medellín. Let me introduce you to my beautiful girlfriend, Andrea"
How do your parents react?

>my beautiful girlfriend

'Sorry, Andera; we don't speak that language.'

i wanna fuggg

>How do your parents react?

>But i do speak yours

They would be pretty happy

My mum's paisa, she'd fucking love it t b h

>marrying a congolumbian

My dad would say: "Let's pound her together: I fuck her ass and you breed her pussy, sonny"

I just want to have a Colombian gf and eat her coffee-bean-harvesting ass all fucking day.

what kind of wikihow is this

My dad would say: "Let's pound her together: I fuck her ass and you seed her pussy, sonny"

mmmmmmmmmmmm nice

I would ask if she's fluent in Esperanto. That's my only concern as a parent.

My dad would say: "Let's pound her together: I fuck her ass and you seed her pussy, sonny"

Congratulations my son!

My dad would say: "Let's pound her together: I fuck her ass and you need her pussy, sonny"

My dad would say: "Let's pound her together: I fuck her ass and you need her pussy, sonny"

>Asking foreigners to fuck your women
Literally Sweden-tier

why are colombiANAs and VenezuelANAs so much better looking than the other hispoonics?

Pic very related

My parents are Latinoboos. They would be overjoyed.

I'm tall and blond and Latinas seem to go crazy for me anyway so maybe I should cave.

post more of her please

this
I'm getting sharty shakes just thinking about it

Intermediately ask if she has sisters she can introduce to my cousins.
My family has a long history of uniting complete families.

>"Oh thank god, we thought he was gay"

spaniards cherrypicking the qt natives like said

>Holy shit user I thought you were gay because we never saw you with a girl, good job son

no. la mujer promedio no se ve asi y esa de la foto no le hago, tiene rasgos de mestiza y pelo negro, lo cual no es para nada atractivo en mi opinion

My parents would be pretty happy desu. Latinos are good people.

T. French Canadian

I would unironically rape her (for research purposes), who is she?

>I-im glad that you are not gay son...

>more one poor south american immigrant to work slaved-like in our factory, good work, son

>more one
Brazilian english skills. Also you're just as poor so shut the hell up

>Raping a girl that is willing to have sex with you
Why do finns do that?

Also: paolag_19

>so you weren't lying when you said you werem't gay
t-thanks dad

rip

ok user thats good and all now lets take her to the bathroom to get the drugs out. How much pills did she passed trougth arrivals?

Why do congolombians are such a qts? I bet even maids are 7/10 there

but maids are very old senpai

>Why do congolombians are such a qts?
Don't get your hopes. The vast majority are not good looking. Trust me on this, If you ever visit you'll realize it for yourself. I'm just giving you a heads up so you don't feel lied to. I actually reckon Argentinian girls are on average better looking with less negroid and amerindian features and vastly more european looking

>fake boobs
>big mouth
>tons of make up

Damn, every "pretty" colombian girl looks the same

>How do your parents react?
Act surprised that i didn't get a gook

but you got spic

couldn't even get a regular gf

pathetic

Spot on

And other sudacas too. I'm fucking a Brazilian girl and she is exactly like that. Including the boob job.

Not to the same extent thou

Not really, only brazilians and colombians, they look really alike

and the negroid and amerindian probably have way more children than the whiteys you post here

Stop spreading bullshit man. You haven't even been out of your city to start with. brazil a way more diverse than us in terms of ethnic backgrounds

She looks so unnatural

That's the norm worldwide and I guess it is respected here as well. I'm not op btw

non-whites have more appreciation for womanhood and being a housewife

in her bulgarians amd turks have only one child while gypsies(brown shits from india) have 4-5 a woman

>projecting
Also, you're a just meme white european girl lover, who really cares what do you think about our women

why do you do this? I wonder if you grew up in a tough environment. You have no self respect at all and it looks like you hate your country as well. I hope you don't treat your mother the way you treat women man, it's sickening

Ok, you are completely autistic, bye

bye selfhater

>My Mexican Grandmother, Kisses me on the cheek.
>My Mother, When's the wedding?

Suka, where is my cocain!?

bro i'm talking to a hot as FUCC colombian girl lately my parents would be proud

>tfw my name's Andrea but i'm a guy

I don't introduce my relationships to my family the only time i would bring a girlfriend home is if i was sure i was the one who knocked her up.

Other then presenting the chick i knocked up i would not show them anything.

Cheeki breeki blyat

They would think i hitted rock bottom by dating some filthy inmigrant fuck

boipussy

Northern as fuck, kys

thats a girls name, does Portugal have people named Andre or Andres? I

Relieved I'm not gay Tbh

André yes. Its probably one of the most common names. Never seen anyone named Andres it just sounds like a plural of André

Andrea is also a guy's name in Portugal and Italy
It's also not an-drea but án-dre-a

A Latino hooking up with another Latino. "To be expected" in their eyes.