/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

• user creates a death machine • user got a shitty cheap controller • user's soldering iron bamboozled him • user likes his BGVP ASFokfmdg;sdl's • user reviews his ZS3's • user's package gets stuck in customs • user got an ugly ass genjie hoodie • user wants to vibrate higher • user got a Xiaomi sling bag >Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/FfAz6zmE
aliexpress.com/item//32587690586.html
aliexpress.com/item/Neewer-Broadcasting-Studio-Microphone-Mic-Stand-Boom-Scissor-Suspension-Arm-Mount-Shock-Free-Shipping/32223216583.html
aliexpress.com/item/Studio-Mini-Microfone-Professional-Microphone-Mic-Wind-Screen-Pop-Filter-For-Koraoke-Video-Singing-Recording-Cover/32781997517.html
aliexpress.com/item/For-PC-Retro-Handheld-USB-Gamepad-Classic-Controller-For-Saturn-System-Style-High-Quality-Wired-Game/32780015075.html
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf
aliexpress.com/store/product/meme-flashlight/330416_1614309086.html
aliexpress.com/item/-/32797786354.html
aliexpress.com/item/-/32795592358.html
aliexpress.com/item/-/32837630045.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>last update on 11/11 watch

>discord link in op

One of my 11/11 items has been stuck in the mail as well. I guess it was unavoidable that more mistakes were made in the rush to get stuff shipped during that sale.

Update: the left side is half dead. After 3 mere days of moderate use...
I changed the ear tips and a few minutes after that, one of the left drivers seemed to die. It now plays at half volume and lacks detail. I tested it with my phone and sure enough, it is not a software issue.

How is GearBest with refunds? Should I not get my hopes up at all?

If you're going to get a Baofeng off of Amazon, ONLY buy the one that says "refurbished" USA Warranty. They're $10 cheaper than the new ones, have a harder ABS shell and went through rigorous testing.

5 out of 5 units I have bought this way all work.

Only one out of two that I bought from Chinkland directly worked.

What ebook reader should i get for 60€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>Momomo HD 720P
>Tolino Shine
>Kindle 4
Momomo has 800x480 Tolino has 1024x768, Kindle 4 has 800x600

You should change your meme post and include the kobo aura for maximum (you) potential

Just got a few stuff that I ordered from goybest back in November (28ish if I recall correctly).
It's a KZ ZS6 and a Bluetooth cable for it, a Xiaomeme USB light and a couple of original KZ """"""""memory"""""""""" """"""""foam""""""""" eartips. I also got a Samsung 64GB micro sd card that's already on my tablet. It werks.

I like the KZ ZS6, coming from a KZ ATE the sound is much louder, clearer and just overall better. I do seem to get a small headache from using them for a significant period of time but I'm uncertain if it's a psychological thing or if I'm really sensitive to the sound signature. The cable that comes with it is absolute shit. Super tangly, a real pain in the ass to use. The BT cable is nice, took about a hour to charge and the sound quality is fairly decent although I haven't tested the battery I can say that the volume on it is really good.
The eartips are garbage, literal fucking garbage, they don't fit the IEMs, they aren't memory foam, I would not recommend it to anyone, just get yourself some real memory foam tips from Ali instead of wasting your precious scheckls on this. The ones in the picture are medium sized t400 if I recall correctly.
The Xiaomeme light is for me to read a book when the power goes out. It has 5 different settings, the brightest one is enough to light a medium to small room, for the price it's great.

They are famous for their shitty costumer support. Still you should to get a refund.

If Gearbest offer you some chinky deal like 1/3 refund + GB points tell them you'll launch a PayPal dispute if they don't refund fully. They fold immediately and never fight you on it again.

These are the best foam tips on Ali
s.aliexpress.com/FfAz6zmE

Thanks for the replies. I suppose this might be a dumb question, but... do I have to send them back? I can't imagine it being otherwise, but the shipping would cost more than the item itself, so doesn't that essentially beat the point of asking for a refund?

No you rarely have to send anything back to China. You have all the power of PayPal protection, just tell them you'll keep the product and get a refund or you'll dispute. They can't do shit.

I ordered from another seller I already had bought from.
Atm I use medium but I think the fit is a bit loose. That is why I ordered these from KZ, I wanted to try different sizes to see which ones fit the best so they aren't really essential to me. But I was really surprised at how shitty they are.
Should I be paying with PayPal on goybest? Does it improve my chances of not getting chinked by them?

Thanks, that's great advice.

If you're on any site that isn't Ali, use PayPal. On Ali all the sellers fear Jack Ma and you almost always win disputes no matter what so Alipay is as good protection as any. But yes, PayPal backs you up against the chinks most of the time. It's good insurance.

you also should be using paypal to act as a MitM for payment transactions so some of these chinks never get your card information.

Thank you for the input. I thought PayPal was more usefull on ebay.
That's not a issue. I use a service that is available in my country that allows me to create a one use, with a max amount credit card using my debit card. It's pretty usefull for this sort of shit. That's why I never bothered with PayPal.

Is the Superlux HD668B substantially better than the HD681 to justify getting the former?

>tfw no chink opium pipe

Where can I buy a Taotronics Pulse X cheapest that ships to Europe? (wiki says that they go for as cheap as $20 but I'm only finding them in Japan for about $40)

Or if there are better alternatives for a portable speaker let me know. Thanks.

China.

Will a Lepy fry my speakers and headphones?

This being Sup Forums, and supposedly full of tech-savvy nerds, I suggest you switch from Discord to Matrix. Open source and decentralized.

Anything to buy just to have? In the mood to waste money

Asked in the last thread, but oh well.
Does anyone know a decent waterproofed IEM?
I'd like to use it when swimming

Yes. Keep lurking.

aliexpress.com/item//32587690586.html

csg moves so slow now, is it the end?

Not surprised considering no one tries helping people out, nor does anyone contribute anything interesting at all.

If you think /csg/ is too slow, be part of the solution. Post your purchase history, current and future orders.

>neewer mic arm
aliexpress.com/item/Neewer-Broadcasting-Studio-Microphone-Mic-Stand-Boom-Scissor-Suspension-Arm-Mount-Shock-Free-Shipping/32223216583.html
>anbes pop filter (because it was the cheapest at that time)
aliexpress.com/item/Studio-Mini-Microfone-Professional-Microphone-Mic-Wind-Screen-Pop-Filter-For-Koraoke-Video-Singing-Recording-Cover/32781997517.html
>data frog gaymen controllers
aliexpress.com/item/For-PC-Retro-Handheld-USB-Gamepad-Classic-Controller-For-Saturn-System-Style-High-Quality-Wired-Game/32780015075.html

I also ordered quite a few accessories like steel jewelry. Quality varies greatly, stainless is not always stainless or they use bullshots, but as long as you get one decent piece out of three it's fine for the low price.

Shopping list:

Blank black keycaps, maybe a different Esc like red
Bunch of AA and/or AAA flashlights
Rock Zircons and red/blue foam tips (you know, blue left, red right)
A tripod
A few cheapo watches, like Skmei

Always open to general suggestions. Not planning to order any heavy/complex electronics or knives.

I was just on the Ali app but where is the coupon rain game? Nothing happened.

Still waiting on 11/11 orders to arrive. Don't feel like getting chinked again.

What's a cheap >=8' tablet just for reading, with only requirement being battery life?

>20 pair
damn lad, wish I knew before ordering few weeks ago

people just stop coming back when they realise it's just a marketing tool for the discord chat to push affiliate links

I'm still waiting on orders from october 30, and november 8.

>delivery failed
>been at office today
>no mention of my package
who stole my chinky headphones you motherfuckers

everybody bought all their christmas shit already

>tfw still don't know what to buy for myself

Tell us some things you need/want.

uhhh...

Organizer bag

Does it have that carcinogen smell?

smells pretty fine to me

Isn't' there a chink holiday around February when their postal services shuts down for like a month?
It will definitely die then

>chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

Is there anything more up to date than this? I want to buy some memes:

> Flashlight
> Microphone
> Headphones

Chinese New year

Hope not, been lurking these threads for over a year but have yet to even make an Ali account but if I ever buy stuff I'll definitely share with /csg/

What's on csg's waitlist?
>wallet
>bluetooth speaker
>shirt
>bracelet

>got sold a fake sd card (8gb instead of 32gb)
>dispute that shit with H2W as proof
>seller keeps sending 'product is good' and 0$ refund

I just wait for aliexpress to step in, right? Last time I order a sd from chinaland that isn't meme shark of the month stuff, this was even priced about 'normal' for its size, and had a ton of good feedback+orders.

I need a every purpose backpack. Preferably from gearbest since I'm trying to get a xiaomi robot vac. Any suggestions?

aliexpress.com/store/product/meme-flashlight/330416_1614309086.html

Still great.

>Buy Xiaomeme phone on 11/11 to gift sister on xmas from gearbest
>Look at tracking number
>Still on belgium
>Get a call from local mailman
>The phone is here
Does those fuckers update the tracking number?

How do I decide what Body Color to get? It looks like the higher the number, the more current.

Shouldn't I just get the one with the biggest current in that case?

Take 7135x8 for max brightness unless you want the 1% mode to be ultra dim and tactical.

T6 3B is a nice neutral color but some prefer a warmer light. Request for biscotti firmware before paying and you get more customizability. Pic related.

Not always

I'm kind tempted to get the 1A color just because I like white light best. Is that not to your fancy?

Your preference. Some people feel that warmer tints are more comfortable for viewing and have better color representation.

is there an infographic of some kind for backpacks? thanks

Well thank you very much for the advice, you've been very helpful.

There is not. You're welcome.

Try /out/ and /p/ for bag recommendations.

Hey vir/g/ins
So I'm not really an artist (used to draw weeb shit when I was 15 and it looked pretty fine) and I think I'm in the mood to do it again
So whats the path I should take
I'm not the type to do it professionally (plug in a wacom and some meme drawing software and try hard). I was thinking of a drawing tablet so that I could basically scribble, in detail. Whats your recommendation?

>user got an ugly ass genjie hoodie
how rude

Which size fit your ZS6?

Decent chink brand solder? Not a fuck am I paying $50 for 100g of shit local solder.

I bought one of these and it frustratingly has large pieces of dust in the screen under the plastic and it's driving my autism up a wall.

What's a good mp3 player to buy under $100 but preferably around $20-$50 that has expandable storage?

It doesn't have to be chink shit, but I really would like something that looks higher end and doesn't have dust inside of it when I receive it in the mail.

Buy a refurbished wacom bamboo pad I got one for like $50 I think and it's really a nice device.

next time use your phone

Because most of the newfag questions anons post in here have been answered thousands of times already. Most of the time people would be better served by searching through the archives. We're all tired of answering the same fucking questions every thread.

I always wake up with dry af sinuses. Does anyone have experience with chink hygrometers and vaporizers?

Look at some Benjie models.

Bought a tritium keychain almost 2 months ago and the order is complete in 2 days. It's been stuck in my country for 53 days and i know its not coming. Do I message the seller saying the situation, wait till the order is complete then do that or do i dispute it. I'm new to chinkshopping send help.

Please don't masturbate to anime girls

>Socks as jesus born day gifts
Ordered those bad in October!

>Xiomeme WiFi 3g router.
Will flash it with another firmware before I use it.

>Socks
Got my 11/11 non-programming 10-pair sock pack yesterday. Some user rec'd those a while ago. Feels a bit "plasticky" and on the smaller side for my 43-size feet. Quite thin. OK overall.
aliexpress.com/item/-/32797786354.html

Other stuff that arrived since 1/11 was only cat toys:
aliexpress.com/item/-/32795592358.html
Cat was not very interested :/
aliexpress.com/item/-/32837630045.html
Got the smallest (20cm) one, cat loves it.
Still waiting for two orders.
/blog

>Feels a bit "plasticky" and on the smaller side for my 43-size feet. Quite thin. OK overall.
nice, i've added them to my wish list for when i need them. Can you post a pic with your hand inside one of them and stretching it ? Fabric density and stuff

>post a pic
Sorry, I don't have them on and I'm at work now. Maybe tomorrow if I remember.

yeah yeah, when you can. I Hope i won't miss it

Gearbest doesn't seem that bad so far from my first time using it so far. I read a bunch of horror stories before buying anything. I ordered a pair of KZ ES3 with a coupon a few days ago. I used "USA priority mail".

I placed the order in the morning and it was shipped by the end of the day. And it was REALLY shipped. I wasn't just sent a tracking number while the seller takes a few days to hand the package to the carrier. I see regular updates from the SF express carrier.

I usually buy my chinkshit only on AliExpress and most sellers never ship that fast. They can take a few days to give me my tracking number then take a few more days to ship the package. I guess I just have to avoid using gearbest on special days like 11.11?

>USA priority mail
How much did you pay extra?

gearbest images stopped loading today for fuck sake

ublock origin is really starting to suck dick it breaks more sites than it helps with

Do you have "I don't care about cookies" addon?

oh hmm not the addon but i do have that enabled as a list in ublock origin ill remove the cunt of a thing and try

and now it works perfectly normal again thanks m8

fuck off Adelaide

>know package is in post office
>hear the mailman's bike
>he keeps going to the surrounding streets

Ordered some cute socks for my gf on 10/10.
They've been in my country for almost a month now, still haven't shown up at the post office. Seller extended the buyer protection till February 2018 without me asking.
Should I still open a dispute?

why?

Nope. Just keep waiting

>needing a program to block ads for you
>not running an ad blocking DNS server
>or even just editing your hosts file
I thought this was a gechnology board

just because you run some shitty pihole software doesn't make you a genius

never said it did, running ublock does make you a redditor though

>I read a bunch of horror stories
99% of those stories are made-up by the fuck gearbest ali shillposter

>im not gonna use this software that is the best in its category because it's too mainstream for my taste

>best in its category
the category in question being clumsy ad hiders for children too stupid to block ads properly

it's here, guess which ones

What are some neat USB gadgets / lights / toys that I can buy for a friend? I know they won't get here in time for christmas but he doesn't really care about that. He already has the usual usb powerbanks, the USB led's that you can hold down to change brightness level, some fans, and other types of USB lights.

I'm looking for stuff that's kinda neat but not completely junk

The Orico (tm) brand transparent USB3 hub available from Gearbest will revolutionize your friends life