Is this still worth it in the dawn of 2018 ?

Is this still worth it in the dawn of 2018 ?

it was never worth it, probably worse than a galaxy nexus

What's the best 300€ phone then ?

goto the phone general they probably have a chink buyers guide, apple literally rape their old phones with updates until they barely work, if you want an iphone i think you can get preowned 6s' fairly cheap but i have no idea how theyll hold up because of what apple do to them. Also you wont be able to type on that thing unless you have loli hands

My SE is faster than your 8 gigglebyte Samsung Nebula S14, fuck off with your misinfo and recommendations of literal chink garbage.

sorry faggot try not to unclench and let your prolapse fall out because someone said something bad about apple

So far, my SE hasn't got red hot and smelled like melting plastic like my samsung did from day 1.

My iPhone 6s, which has the equivalent hardware with SE, works like a champ. The new SE 2 has been foreshadowed for ever but Apple didn't deliver, so if you need a phone right now, go for it.

Don't fall for the normie phone.

very comfy phone, can recommend

see oneplus 3T

>unless you have loli hands
I have loli hands and nowadays getting a new phone fucking sucks.

>tfw had to replace my logitech g400s for a g203 because the g400s was 2big4me

iPhone 6S+ owner here, iOS11 fucked my phone and I went back to using an old ass Zenfone 2

You're a trap aren't you?

Please do me a favor and let us men know that when we hit on you at the bar cranberrycuck.

No, i'm a skinny manlet with a GNU/beard.

Can't you *not* update the phone ?

With a pretty bow and frilly laces?

I have a 6 and it runs iOS 11 with zero problems

Not unless I want to skip out on the most basic security updates

You should be executed on sight.

proof? Because the first thing I got with iOS 11 on my 7 was massive battery drain.

You should be nicer

not her () but I have tiny hands as well. Anything bigger than 5" is xboxhueg and I would need to stroke with two hands... desu
So unless they release the SE X, I'm still looking for a better phone.

>apple is the most successful tech company on earth
>third world trash obsess over american products and say they hate them without ever using one.
sad shit you see on here nowadays

Same here, SE is a great phone, they'll probably release a new one soon.

kek, you're still posting these? iPhone X is faster than any Android phone, no brown finger test needed.

Android "phones" are just mobile ad targeting devices with features added in later. Sorry, I like using my phones without background services spying on me to sell me shit. And no, I'm not spending hundreds of dollars on a chink phone and then instantly voiding the warranty to root it. I'll spend the same amount on a year older iPhone and it'll still last me longer than a brand new chink phone. Camera quality, battery life and screen quality matter too much to me to settle.

Nah, tapping OK on every pop-up is the most reasonable approach.

same with SE here

XZ1 Compact.

Almost double battery life, comparable everything else.

maybe, is a amazing phone and you can pick one new for a very low price, but "problably" a new model come in march.

only phone that can rival the SE
new one will be made in poo

Why not

I went to college, what stopped you?

what?

It's only worth it if you use the old OS sold when you get the product. If you upgrade, it gets slow as shit and you'll regret your decision

i work in a phone repair shop and have used pretty much any phone you can think of, if you're not into ricing or autistic shit, iphones are far better for daily use

>They got Jamal to model for them
What did they mean by this?

iPhone SE has an A9 processor.
The same processor in this years entry-level iPad.
This means it should be good for security updates for the next 3 years.

That said, I'm hoping for an iPhone SE 2 in March.
Apple have 4 current processors: A9, A10, A11, A10X.
In 2018 there will no doubt be another processor.
I expect this means that the A9 will get dropped from their line up, and so devices refreshes will not include that chip.

Waiting for an update of the SE before switching from Android. But something tells me Apple wants to phase it out.

>cost 2X as much as android phones
>shitty battery life
>laggy
>missing essential ports like a headphone jack and basic functions like a native useful file explorer
>updates gimp older iPhones
>OS very locked down, only customization is changing the wallpaper

Android is shit and everybody knows it already. Your shitposts are a waste of time.

They meant that they are a business and will cater to their customers. Similar how OnePlus allows root and caters for more technically inclined people and Apple caters for people who don't give a shit and just want to use their phone.

>>cost 2X as much as android phones
2x as much as shit mid range anrdoids

>>shitty battery life
ill give you that

>>laggy
using a 6g and its not laggy

>>missing essential ports like a headphone jack and basic functions like a native useful file explorer
file explorer is there in latest ios

>>updates gimp older iPhones
if you're using a fucking 5C or some shit then yeah

>>OS very locked down, only customization is changing the wallpaper
ricing

Oh sorry, I didn't know this was a larping thread.

Yeah loo poo poor, hahahaha, looo poooooo XD hahahahaha

Hahahahahaha, poooooooo looooooo

poor hahahahaha looo XD XD

>Doesn't even include the phone the thread is about
>Wrong on all counts except customization
I quit using Apple products because I wanted to be able to rice, but i switched from the iPhone SE. It's an excellent phone and even the most recent software update didn't slow it down.

this

poooooooooooo hahahahahaha XD

>still
iShit was never worth it.