Norway has $819 billion dollar sovereign wealth fund

>Norway has $819 billion dollar sovereign wealth fund
>Doesn't spend it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTHsOSGJHN0
youtube.com/watch?v=DKez6vEfR3Y
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/rekordmange-irakere-og-afghanere-soker-om-a-fa-reise-hjem/60861111&edit-text=&act=url
udi.no/en/statistics-and-analysis/statistics/asylum-applications-lodged-in-norway-by-citizenship-and-month-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The compounding jew strikes again

fucking greedy nord kikes

Well, they already win everything in skiing due to their advanced astma medicines research, so what's left to spend on?

Maybe we should take it from them. Doesn't seem like they need all that money to me.

typical nigger

>rightful danish money***

Norway has very little Jewish influence, but somehow I think they must be involved in this. Our roads are more shit than eastern Europe.

>Update
nigger

on what?

Why is Norway so shit at hockey?

I think they should build apartments and pay for south americans to live there.

>spending public money on roads
what are you a commie?

remember that time alberta didn't save any money despite being rich and well off for years, then the price of oil collapsed and the province almost well full Fallout 4?

having savings does not equate to being a jew

they should use that money to take in more refugees and build them houses

Cheeky bait lad

We have less senior players than Australia, no one gives a shit about hockey here.

Isn't it meant as a pension fund?

We're champions in saving pensions. We're also sitting on a 1,6 trillion dollar pension fund.

i would not be surprised if that actually happened :D

kys

>ywn live in a cunt w/ nearly 1 trillion sitting on its lap
feelsbadman

Hopefully they will spend it on military and build a respectable navy.

It should be used for easing taxes, not spent just for the sake of spending.

We spend around 2-3 percent of it every year, but naturally it earns more from interests than we spend so it keeps growing.

based bork economics

Borks are very sophisticated.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTHsOSGJHN0

>tfw not contributing at all

I don't even know what this is but other countries btfo

Do you guys basically NEET it up on that pension?

You're free to use the same asthma medicine for your asthmatic skiers as everyone in the world, including the likes of Sweden's Haag, Switzerland's Cologna and Russia's Legkov. It has been proven time and time again that the medicine isn't performance-enhancing...even with doses much higher than the legal limit. Many of our top skiers like Petter Northug and Therese Johaug don't even use asthma medicine, so I'm not sure where former dopers like Kowalczyk are going with these baseless allegations anyway.

In a sport where you strain yourselves in the cold for hundreds of hours a year it's natural that your lungs take a beating, the harder you train, the higher the chance of developing asthma. It has been studied that it usually happens after 10-12 years as an elite winter athlete. As early as in 1993, 40% of all the skiers who competed in Falun used asthma medicine, so if you think being asthmatic gives you an advantage I recommend you to try it out yourselves. I'm sure you'll make it big.

If you actually think our success is simply the result of systematic doping, and not the athletes who train up to 1200 hours a year together with the most competent coaches and waxers in the world (with the by far largest budget in the sport), you're really reaching hard. XC-skiing is not just a sport here, it's a religion. Our top skiers are gods. Naturally the massive popularity and position the sport has attracts more young talents that otherwise would be lost to football, handball or in your case: hockey. As a result we have over three times the amount of junior skiers that Finland do.

Maybe it's time to start focusing on your own athletes and their accomplishments instead. You're currently doing even worse in the rest of the winter sports, you barely beat UK in the medal table in Sochi and have only won one gold medal in the past three games, but I'm sure that's on us as well.

After your embarrassing display in Lahti 2001 you really shouldn't be the ones to talk.

This video explains it better than I can with words, but yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=DKez6vEfR3Y

>libcuck literally incapable of grasping why a government wouldn't spend every dime it could

>yww you and your countrymen have to pay 1 trillion to the gov every year in exchange of corruption and shit statal services

Kek. Danes basically got all their wealth from extorting all the ships sailing into the Baltic sea

Some of your skiers are taking such amounts that I'd seriously consider changing medication, or a doctor.

>Our roads are more shit than eastern Europe.
I think the most likely reason for this is your climate.

They should give out some of it to poor NEETs like me. Stingy fuckers.

None of our skiers, including Sundby who was recently banned from the sport for 2 months, have knowingly used more asthma medicine than the legal amounts. Many of his competitors from all over the world have already expressed how frustrating it must be for him to be labeled as a doper and a cheat when miscommunication between the Norwegian Ski Federation and WADA is the cause of it all.

It's a complicated case. The problem lies with the amount of medicine that was put in the nebulizer (only legal way to use the medicine is by inhaling it). WADA claims the amount of medicine in the nebulizer is what sets the limit, while the Norwegian Ski Federation's doctor (and USADA) was sure the rules stated it was the amount that was inhaled that mattered (studies have shown only about 10% of the medicine is inhaled/used by the body).

FIS' doping panel agreed the rules were so vague that they could easily be misinterpret, and cleared Sundby's name. Antidoping Norway followed, but then WADA disagreed with the decision and appealed to CAS and won. Sundby is currently trying to appeal to CAS and clear his name as he knows he's innocent, but he DID get caught with more salbutamol in his urine than the upper limit allows, so no matter how hard he tries to prove his innocence he broke the doping rules and will never come back from this with his head held high.

On to another topic. Let's not forget your very own athletes and coaches are pushing for FIS to allow oxygen masks in races and say they are aiming to use them in the 2019 World Championships. You're the only ski nation in the world that use oxygen masks for training, they've been banned here since 2003, and FIS are currently working on a worldwide ban. Aino-Kaisa Saarinen even tweeted picture a few days ago, the same Saarinen who continued to use Jarmo Riski as a coach after he was banned from the sport by FIS after the doping fiasco in 2001. What impression does she think this gives the rest of the world?

Stfu

>__risa_gake_no_ue_no_pony(...).jpg

risa gake
no ue
no pony

Eat shit, Pooland.

Alberta has the highest quality of life in Canada. Comparable to Denmark thanks to all the infrastructure spending.

man if i could have like 1 million € out of that i'd be so happy. Don't even need that much just 100k

Why aren't our roads so shit then?

i don't understand it either, oslo could've had the world's tallest building

I don't understand why people train with oxygen masks
Doesn't that just make them weaker?

EU loves to put funds into roads.

Probably because you don't have to build them around fjords and mountains, and from island to island, to please 5 citizens in the middle of nowhere. We're still shit though.

They rely on oil. If they didn't have a fund, they'd be like Venezuela.

>(studies have shown only about 10% of the medicine is inhaled/used
Must be a Norwegian study ":D"

It allows you to train at a much higher altitude than normal which is very important in endurance events, be it for acclimatization or improved results.

No they don't their evonomy is quite diversified nowadays and the fund's main aim is to diversify Norway awau from oil you dumb shart

Eat astma.

>use production
>your only rich because you have resources!

1 Venezuela (see: Oil reserves in Venezuela) 297,740[1]
2 Saudi Arabia (see: Oil reserves in Saudi Arabia) 268,350[1]
3 Canada (see: Oil reserves in Canada) 173,625–175,200
4 Iran (see: Oil reserves in Iran) 157,300[2]
5 Iraq (see: Oil reserves in Iraq) 140,300[2]
6 Kuwait (see: Oil reserves in Kuwait) 104,000[1]
7 UAE (see: Oil reserves in the United Arab Emirates) 97,800
8 Russia (see: Oil reserves in Russia) 80,000[1]
9 Libya (see: Oil reserves in Libya) 48,014
10 Nigeria (see: Oil reserves in Nigeria) 37,200
11 United States (see: Oil reserves in the United States) 36,420[3]
12 Kazakhstan 30,002
13 China 25,585
14 Qatar 25,382
15 Brazil 13,986
16 Angola 10,470
17 Mexico (see: Oil reserves in Mexico) 10,364[1]
18 Algeria 9,940
19 Azerbaijan 7,000
19 Ecuador 7,000
21 Norway 6,900

Norway is rich because of their race.

>If they didn't have a fund, they'd be like Venezuela.
Excellent post, Mr. Burger. I'm sure you know our economy better than the lads over at MIT and Harvard.

Wouldn't you say it's fair for Fingols then? The country isn't exactly filled with mountains :D

>56th

It's still a pretty big chunk. Granted, this is 2012 data. The whole reason why they established a fund and began to diversify in the first place was because of the boom and bust cycles of oil.

Their economy is completely dominated by the energy sector

That's how all export treemaps end up looking when you take a country with a tiny workforce and mix in a massive profitable industry like the petroleum industry. Naturally other industries have no chance competing no matter how much you try to diversify.

Sure, but it's quite diverse. It's not the case of them being Venezuela or Uganda the next day of them running out of oil like the Clapistani claimed.

You completely misread my point. The reason why Norway is not like Venezuela today is because they learned their lesson from having their economy almost collapsed twice when oil prices dropped somewhere between 1970-1990 (sorry for not being able to remember the exact years). Hence, there are measures like the fund to act as an economic buffer.

>The reason why Norway is not like Venezuela today is because they learned their lesson from having their economy almost collapsed twice
Not sure where you're going with this whole Venezuela analogy, but Norway was a stable economy long before the oil was discovered and has never been anywhere near a collapse in modern times. Meanwhile Venezuela is a dysfunctional, crime-ridden economy in a burdened continent, with no control of their people or politics.

A worldwide financial crisis usually just means more money in the bank for us, when people panic sell, we buy their stocks and ride it out. When you have that many billions to play with it's hard to lose.

Meanwhile we pumped as fast as possible and undertaxed producers massively

looooool

Uganda doesn't have oil though.

>A worldwide financial crisis usually just means more money in the bank for us, when people panic sell, we buy their stocks and ride it out. When you have that many billions to play with it's hard to lose.

This thought puts a smile on my face every night when i go to sleep

>largest public sector

yea dont spend it at all teheee
they pamper their useless lazy population, zero innovation, zero industry
cancerous cuntry, russia pls nuke

I cannot believe you really just wrote a long freaking post about a sport that no one outside of your vicinity cares about.

I personally don't think people with asthma belong in the sport (or in any sport for that matter). If you train so hard that your mess up your lungs it's probably time to let go of that lifestyle, what they're doing can't possibly be healthy in the long run. If you're born with asthma I don't see why you would pursue such a career either, it's like a short person demands stilts to pursue his career as a basketball player.

As long as there is no evidence that the medicine enhances their performance I'll leave the decision to FIS though.

Joke's on you, I wrote two.

And i cannot believe you just wrote another long post about something nobody cares about. It's cute though.

>long post about something nobody cares about
If you only knew how often I get these baseless doping allegations on Sup Forums and Sup Forums by Polacks, Russians, Swedes and Finns. Maybe for once they will actually read into the situation.

It's alright norge, just picking on ya cos you're good people. I don't know about their allegations though.

>
>Alberta has the highest quality of life in Canada. Comparable to Denmark thanks to all the infrastructure spending.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
t. Albertan who has seen the rest of canada

I love the smell of butthurt slav in the morning desu

Theyre actually spending it on refugees, not joking

>"If I pull that off, will you die?'

thanks for your expertise, shartie

Shame our refugees are already going back home to Afghanistan and Iraq as they've finally realized how shit it is here.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/rekordmange-irakere-og-afghanere-soker-om-a-fa-reise-hjem/60861111&edit-text=&act=url

Not an argument

Thanks elvish friend, for that article, good read.

>"It would be extremely painful"

>5% of the refugees leave
>mainstream media "LOOK THE MIGRANTS ARE LEAVING EVERYTHING IS OK"
>you eat this shit up like a good gullible sheep
>not realizing you're still going to end up with hundreds of thousands of Arabs thst you didn't have before
>not realizing these inbred 80 IQ people are going to dilute your gene pool

wew

>"You're a big girl"

>"For YOU"
*bends ass to your face*

>between Costa Rica and Columbia

sweet mother of christ we NEED jewish influence

Well look at Mr. 62% white talking about my country's refugee problem.

We've had a massive 1943 asylum seekers so far this year (January-July) and built a fence on the Russian-Norwegian border.

udi.no/en/statistics-and-analysis/statistics/asylum-applications-lodged-in-norway-by-citizenship-and-month-2016/

How are your taco-loving friends doing? Built a wall yet?

>Implying migrants are actually going to seek asylum

They'd be as "poor" as Sweden or Denmark.

Be my guest, they won't be getting any money from my government before they do, thus won't be able to support themselves in one of the countries in the world with the highest cost of living. Winter is coming, are they prepared? Doubt it mate.

>their evonomy is quite diversified nowadays

Wait, i just realised something, the UK is not on there...?

11th

Oh wait, imma blind nigga

ye we dont have the same problem with illegals as you do m8

>Implying your government isn't lying to you about the number of asylum seekers

Fuck I hate it when you guys speed on about migrants. Nice going ruining the thread.

*sperg.

>70% white