Ask a dude visiting Sudan anything

Ask a dude visiting Sudan anything

why

How many shitskins could a shitskin shit if a shitskin could shit skin?

Visiting Family

Where are you from?

stop lying i know you

Family is Sudanese. but we live in Glasgow Scotland

You don't know shit

Does your presence benefit Scotland in any way? Does your presence benefit Western Civilization in any way?

just say you want (you)s mate

Can't imagine it does in the grand scheme of things. So I imagine I have the same impact on western civilisation as you

How much of a faggot can you be?
>you're too darky to benefit muh civilization
Fuck off

But you are black.

And homeboy over here shitposts on Sup Forums. point is we both contribute nothing.

hue hue monkey to the rescue
cant wait til we invade your shithole and steal all the resources (spoiler: incl. bunda)

Are there educated, rich areas in Sudan or is it terrible everywhere

See, you laugh but you will never get to know the pleasure of going to your home country and being treated like a king and having your money being worth 20 times as much.

Are you considered rich in Sudan?
What's the richest neighborhood in all of Sudan and how do the richest people make their money?
Are the rich Sudanese famous or low key?
How's the infrastructure?
Any lions n shit just walking around?
Is the area safe for americans to be tourists?

what are arab-african relations like

Except that you're not actually a westerner so you have less of a justification to be living in the west.

In my home country life is super easy, nothing to worry about at all.
And in the 10 days of vacation I get in a year, I go to the 3rd world and live like a king.

It's pretty nice in the capital so long as you don't head to far out. As for education I can't imagine it's too bad most people here once they get their degrees in university go to study on Saudi or one of the gulf countries where they pay too much but that's the best case scenario. Plus the well-educated people here seem to have pretty solid english as well. No lions in the capital, head to the smaller cities you'll see a lot of donkeys in the main road though funny stuff.

As for safety I'd only recommend staying in the capital. Food isn't too great too far out and a lot of southerners. But the capital has just enough evidence of civilisation while still keeping that humble african aesthetic to appear nice, but that's only if you already dig that kinda thing.

>go to study,
I meant to say go to work.

Do Sudanese girls have to stay virgins until marriage? Are there prostitutes over there? If so, how much do they cost?

I want to go to the coastline, how bout the Port Sudan section? Can I go snorkling or will the pirates?

>you don't have the right to live in muh country because you ain't white

It's always funny when someone who contributes pretty much nothing to their country gets all possessive like this.

You should probably respect immigrants dude. It's hard enough work getting out of their shitty country nevermind scoring a citizenship in a decent and developed country. You just lucked out and was born in the west.

never knew port sudan to be a proper tourist destination to be honest, but then again I don't really visit the country much, best do some research friendo.

It's a predominantly muslim country so most do, but there's obviously gonna be some girls that sneak about with guys and shit. Guys who do sneak about here and have sex are also seen as sleazebags/degenerates. Also don't think going to 3rd world countries for prostitutes is a wise idea mate.

How many girls have you had sex with?

How many white girls have you had sex with?

test

Nah it's not the same, people don't feel proud to be in your presence. You'd just be some rich whitey you'd get some old dudes tryna be your friend so they could tell their friends but that's the most you could hope for.

Somebody who posts on Sup Forums I have no problem with and I really don't have much of a problem with anybody anyway. I don't give a fuck about you or where you go or your scotland home, I have no reason to. I'm just saying society works better homogenous.

How many guys have you had sex with?