Why do you oppose racemixing? Wouldnt you be happy to know that your culture is expanding towards other races?

why do you oppose racemixing? Wouldnt you be happy to know that your culture is expanding towards other races?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ODebErZ97NM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because there aren't any asians where I live
It's not fair that others should be able to have an asian qt, and i shouldn't.

i don't, i think i could even marry a nig if we both fell in love to each other

Racemixing didn't do any favours for Brazil

literally bunda comes from it

I have plenty on my area, most of them aren't as qt as you think

Your country is a shithole

This is what happens when you racemix
Pic: Half italian-half japanese

ayyy lmao

Just like yours

if you are an autistic virgin yes it is

>"race mixing is good"
>lives in shithole country anyway
kek

and ugly ape faces also comes from it.

And so do our severe lack of natural blondes, redheads and blue and green eyes. For a country that received a shitton of europeans.

As a mixed-race (black dad and white mom) person i say: Fuck racemixing.

kek you are ashamed of being mestizo? why dont you kill yourself

No i dont want other races stealing my culture.

Mulattos are super overrated also, for every beautiful person there is 100 of alien ones. On average pure races look better

>his country got so much ethnic and racial tension that literally shit like #Black Lives Matter exists

>Wouldnt you be happy to know that your culture is expanding towards other races?
It wouldn't because white genes are recessive. So it would be the other way around

>kek you are ashamed of being mestizo? why dont you kill yourself
>Black Dad
>White Mom
>Mestizo

Why did you import niggers then?

btw, is it acceptable to marry a black woman in the latin america?

because my ancestors are retards

yes, it's not common but it's not seen as something bad or weird, atleast in Colombia

Racemixing slows down evolution

You cant slow down evolution

Are there even a lot of Mestizos left? I thought the Indians were just slaughtered.

topest kek

It's relative. Slowing down in this case means not accelerating it.

that's not how evolution works

yes how do you think half of our population was born

many natives died in what is Brazil and new spain because europeans were literally a sack of diseases with legs, many never fought him and died because of all the virus and bacteria they brought with them. There are still some around, not that many but some full-blooded indios managed to survive euros.

>american education

>american education

Didnt the Euros rape the shit out of the native Women? There have to be a lot of half bloods right?

yep

well, you asked about indios, didn't you? there are many mestizos with different amount of european /amerindian admixture (in huehueland are more diverse because whites, blacks, japs, amerindians and god knows what else). The first manolos to come here certainly did it.

>tfw you will never be a conquistador
Why live

i meant if you are completely white

given how things are going in the Old Continent, it is possible that you'll be forced to leave (you know...allahuakbaarrr kabooomm), maybe you can pretend you're one...go and bleach the shit out of some

That is a nice Idea. Beat them with their own Weapons

yes, nobody gives literally a shit.

I'm not "ashamed" of anything.

I stated two clear and blatant facts. And i gave my opinion, as a warning for other countries.

The guy before me said racemixing gave us bunda. That's true. But it also gave us the things i described.

So, in my opinion, despite its benefits, it's not worth it.

Please, next time try to avoid Ad hominem and reply with a real argument.

No because almost all other races are doing way worse than my own from a statistical standpoint.

Though black girls do give some bomb dome

There are no completely white ppl here
If you are a foreigner they usually go for black or Indian woman, cause they find it exotic or something

2bh that is not how genetic works

But you cant accelerate it, there is no base speed

Jesus fucking christ, kill yourself

i wanna fuc

>Brazilian Education
Meztizos are Native/White.
Mulattos are Black/White

>american education as it finest

mestizo/mestiço literally means mixed in spanish/portuguese m8

Her hair is fake, she's actually pretty close to a straight shave, and her nipples are probably oversized for her loose chest.

She's got a phat ass though I'll give you that. Unfortunately overall genetic quality is in decline because a big ass has gone from being undesirable to the only important factor in

faggot

Sorry I've been there done that with stank hoes with under the table modelling gigs

still a faggot

Still smash sluts with actual hair
Still not from Brazil
Still don't buy weave from "charity" scams convincing little girls to shave their heads for "kids with cancer" so some monkey from Rio can jerk off to Mercedes from Detroit

Literally nothing wrong with race mixing

he would look better as pure chink or nigger

kek are you really that autistic?

Nah

Nah I just don't like people of color 2bh

cute

>frogposting
>bragging about having sex

Highly doubt it

so yes, thanks for answering

Frogged ur mum 2bh

>t.Very into ratchet hoes

My gf is a hue. Is that considered racemixing? Or bestiality?

nah i dont give a fuck 2bh. I am just amazed by your insecurity

Bestiality
She is doing the bestiality tho, not you.

She does like it when I make her wear a collar and walk around naked on all fours and then fucking her doggystyle.

These people look mostly black t.b.h
Talk about throwing your genes away

his last name is Cambridge. probably has some white blood in him. There is a lot of irish slaves in Jamaica.

>She is doing the bestiality tho, not you.
Are you saying that he is the same race as her but she's not the same race as him?

Blasians mostly look black

youtu.be/ODebErZ97NM

I strongly support racemixing as long as it's me doing it.

I've racemixed with Polish sluts before. Bretty nice.

I had sex with a bisexual Mexican whose father was a literal druglord, before, because he paid me. Does that count?

And people should have kids with their own kind, for the child's sake. Undoing 100,000+ years of evolution-by-isolation isn't a good idea.

What are you attempting to convey with this meme pic?

you literally have a national average of 85 IQ because of racemixing

As long as it isn't with blacks or abos I don't really care.

She is fucking an animal
He is fucking a human

It's true. If I visited Brazil I would probably ignore their "white" women. Where I grew up everyone I knew was white. I'm not going to fly to another country simply to hookup with someone who looks like the girl next door.

I don't though. The reaction of pure butthurt that it gets on this place alone puts me in favour of 'sceginatin' with the muds.

Because most Sup Forums and Sup Forums loser beta whites are unironically virgin. They dont want someone else to lose a virginity before they themselves lose. Every racemixing bullshit on Sup Forums exists for the excuse. They are like fat ugly virgin bitches who are somehow pretentiously jealous of anyone any time despite being ugly as sin and not taking any effort.

I bet over 95% of them would instantly have sex and get married if a mixed 6/10 girl offered them
This isnt even a joke.This is the way betas and nerds on Sup Forums think. Fucking pathetic and creepy, but the fact is the fact.They dont have any "policy" but only a jealousy.

Theyve just hid this truth. Nobody points it out there because Sup Forums and Sup Forums are full of unironical virgin nerds and circlejerk as fuck.
And you dont have to take all the BS from these beta nerdy whites seriously. Especially if you are a non white, even more so. You'd get nothing from these ugly bitch's jealousies.

I don't know why but I just have a weird bias towards slavic girls. Maybe it's the accent, the stereotypical figure, the qt face or something similar but I just do.

Australia's slavic population is around like 0.03% though, and I've honestly never met a slav in my entire life.

I've been teaching myself a little Russian for fun and because I've always wanted to learn another language so who knows, maybe I might travel there at some point and meet the qt Russian of my dreams.

I feel like it's kind of nice to mix races as if you do it right you'll learn a little bit about a culture and a life you never would've even gave a shit about prior.

Anything slavic, european, asian or south american from white to light brown would be on the tables for a long term relationship with me tbqh

I guess certain kinds of racemixing will do.
But as said, only certain kinds.

T.weeabo in japan.

>If you are a foreigner they usually go for black

Like Ulsain Bolt?

>There are no completely white ppl here

Stop being so butthurt about the 6 million of European immigration.

>not racemixing
>2016

It's like you people are gay IRL

Okay,Ghengiz.

It really depends on the races that are being mixed. Mixing white and black people produces strong, confident, capable people like Obama, Rihanna, etc. However, mixing whites and asians produces people with mental problems who are prone to murder or suicide.

Obama is mixed raced? What?

Being realistic: Mulatto mix is only good for men on average.

Mulatto mix is shit tier for women.

You can say any bullshit, but it's reallity.

>the your gf is mega Aryan even though your white but brown hair, hazel eyes

Any loser can go to an Asian country and pick up a qt but if you breed with her you are seriously doing your race a disservice. Have fun with your slant eyed midget gook children.

If you are race mixing down then you are pretty much accepting that you don't have the brass to get a decent white girl. They are out there, despite the memes.

racemixers should be punished with death

I'm not I'm going to find a French woman and I'm going to impregnate her, then I'll be happy

Bud, get a hold of yourself. This might be true for places like Sup Forums or Sup Forums but even then not 95% true.

Sup Forums is perhaps one of the most boring boards on this site. You would be surprised to find out how many people on here actually have their head on semi-straight. Yes there are a lot of autistic virgin but not as many as you say. Personally I have the option to not race mix and I'm certain plenty others do too.

Exactly. Instead of ruining asiatic genes and downgrading the asian people you should find a fellow white to procreate with.

because whites will die out