Post good-looking cars from your country that are under 10 years old

Post good-looking cars from your country that are under 10 years old

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puma_(car_manufacturer)
youtube.com/watch?v=_yLn87dkjFI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tata_Motors
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>good-looking
you should get your eyes tested user.

astons or mclarens
can't be bothered getting pictures though

(..apart from the gt obviously which is gorgeous. rest are ugly as sin.)

S

H

The fuck you doing.

I thought we were doing that new "shart in mart" thing.
What are you doing?

Yeah, nahh.
The Challenger is literally the best and prettiest muscle car on the market.
In fact, it's pretty much the only muscle car on the market as of now.

muscle cars are shit. although my inner trump voter quite likes those big ford trucks.

t. cultured eurocuck

I'd agree with you, but only insofar as saying that the more recent muscle cars are shit. I think the challenger SRT Hellcat is the exception.

Also, after living in Europe, I can confidently say that about 70% of the cars on American roads look better than the average car you'll see on Central/Western European roads.
Fucking VW Golfs everywhere

>Chilean cars

cunt punt

Thats sad

>implying the Viper isn't good looking
>implying the c7 and c6 Corvette aren't good looking
>implying the ATS-V sedan isn't good looking
>implying the Charger Hellcat isn't good looking
>implying the new Mustang isn't good looking
>implying the Model S isn't good looking
>implying the new Camaro isn't good looking
Pic related

>muscle cars are shit
How so?
inb4 >cantturn

Fuck I forgot my pic

I hate Mopar for the most part, but god damn the Viper looks sexy

Renault Mégane 4 RS 2017

thanks for the yous faggot. seriously every car in the op is hideous apart from the gt. and muscle cars are shit. seems like you already know one of the reasons why.

Meh, they only build 4x4 nowadays.

Back in he 70's, 80's even 90's here were a lot of BR manufactures, but only a few survived.

1/3

>muscle cars are shit
retard detected

2/3

Las one of the newest.

This horrible thing.

what the hell is that

>muscle cars aren't shit
5 year old appalachian detected

Idk much, supposed to compete against the Troller, but clearly lost.

Idk if they still building it.

I unironically think it looks cool. Different but cool. Too bad you guys don't build up your own industry. Would be nice to have more players in the market.

It was bigger back then, when imports weren't allowed. Then he revoked the law and literally killed the industry.

We made very cool shit.

Should have protected your industry. That's what we do for better or worse.

They did back that time.

Like i said, allowing the imports killed the industry.

Nowadays the only ones who sell are Troller for a very small niche markey and Agrave and Avibras for the military.

>

>Market
>Agrale

Jesus fuck brain stahp

challenger is fucking disgusting, it's like what a redneck always gets if they don't get a truck. it's the car for a guy with a closet of "going out" shirts. it's the car for a guy who unironically listens to buttrock and hits on high school girls. it's the car for a 40 year old man who posts about "drama" on facebook. it's the car for a guy that has to make sure at every red light he revs it loud so everyone knows HE'S THE GUY WITH THE CHALLENGER. it's the car that every plumber and electrician aspires to have. it's the car for people who don't know shit about the cars but like "them cars that look fast" (like the camaro). it's the car that men buy in response to the fact that they're balding, as if it'll fix that. it's the car that baggy jeans, tight tapout shirt wearing, silver chain, goateed dudes all think is rad as shit.

>mfw the biggest Corvette bashing shitposters are self hating Americucks

>literally the best
That's the Camaro
>prettiest
That's the Mustang

The Challenger is a pigfat nigmobile now
>Hellcat is 4469 pounds
L M A O
M
A
O

americans here are an embarrassment to the country, what awful taste, muscle cars were great in the late 60s and tapered off into the 70s and are shit now. i guess the fox body mustang has a certain appeal

the GT looks great though, also brits before you post any jags remember that they are indian cars.

the model S is alright, in an a6 kind of way

Fuck off

There has never been a greater era for muscle cars than right now

Calling jags Indian is a bit of a stretch m8. They're still designed and made by Brits even if they're owned by Tata. I completely agree with you about the muscle cars though, they used to be great.

old corvette is good, modern ones are gauche as fuck

shelby cobra is probably the best looking car america has ever made, period.

>Shelby cobra
It's a British car with an American engine

idk dude at this point most of jaguar as a company resides in india

you've got aston martin though, world class shit

European style

they were produced in both countries and it's more or less a mustang, tipping it over to us

shelby is american, it's ours, nobody calls it a fucking AC cobra. do the brits? i doubt even that

Are other countries even trying?

I never said Shelby wasn't American. It's named after the American guy who founded the company after all.
But the Cobra is a joint effort between the US and England. AC needed engines, Shelby needed a car for his engines.

If only every car had a British designed chassis with an American drivetrain.

>Bugatti
>Italian

>If only every car had a British designed chassis with an American drivetrain.

i'll concede the brits do make very good looking cars

shame we don't really get any affordable ones here

Now post laguna seca lap times

lol bugatti is french

every single jag has still been designed and built in the uk though. obviously i'm sure that'll change in time, manufacturing part at least, but it's part of the "brand" if nothing else. not sure poo in loos can into luxury cars.

also on the lux front: rolls royce, bentley, land rover.. sports: mclaren, then a shit load of craft micro-carfactories -- tvr, morgan, caterham etc.

You have so many beautiful cars to post and you're posting manure instead.

AUDI IS GERMAN YOU FUCKING SPERG STOP POSTING

also at least post something like the rs5 and not their meme car

>Rolls
German
>Bentley
German
>Land Rover
Indian

>Mclaren
Well you got me there.

Nice Volkswagens.

The R8 is essentially a Lamborghini though

And he's shitposting at this point after realizing that Bugatti is not Italian, he just wants to save face

>shame we don't really get any affordable ones here
no such thing with the death of rover-mg I'm afraid m8 (not sure that was a bad thing either, although mg does have some heritage.)

we truly can't compete :3
ferrari, lamborghini, alfa romeo, lancia etc. jelly desu.

Every sports car manufacturer stole their ideas from Italy

Car thread? Let's keep it Sup Forums though

saw a p1 in san francisco

even more beautiful in person let me tell you

where's a swede, they could post a koenigsegg, though the modern ones are ugly, 90s and early 2000s ones are nice

Wait, what's the criteria? What country it gets built in? Who designed it? Who owns the company? I hadn't posted any cars as someone had already posted the Mastretta (100% built/designed in Mexico by a Mexican company) but if we are going on the built and designed criteria there's certainly others bearing badges from other countries.

ownership of the parent company doesn't mean anything. they're still british cars, designed and made here. btw isn't bentley burger owned?

>we truly can't compete :3

your sports cars look better though, italians often overdesign their shit. same with their fucking fashion, they're like damn persians

no stop

>his country never had a F1 team

idk man. italian cars and bikes are pretty fucking great, although they make british cars/bikes seem japanese on the reliability front. lol.

Could have been. I know that Ford owned LR, Jag and Aston at one point. But I'm pretty sure BMW owns Bentley.

>his country has less than 3 F1 teams
>his country isn't home to 8/11 F1 teams

volkswagen owns bentley

Britain has only 2 teams, no?

isn't that all one company anyway though

Italians are great.
Of all my cars I've owned my Alfa is easily the most fun to drive.

What are the cars in the right column?

3 atm. most of them are based here though. it's funny despite not really making our own cars anymore we are still the dominant force in motorsport. even a lot of indycar/nascar drivers/mechanics are british from what I understand.

>McLaren
>Williams
>????

Anyway, it's true, brits are basically everywhere in motorsports, even here representing Pirelli at our main stock car series.

manor, also I just googled the thing about nascar and it's not the case at all apparently (at least on the driver front)

I saw a ute in england the other day.

Oh, thought it was still Russian.

never heard of the puma. nice looking cars

>Ford Taurus
>Chrysler Crossfire

Shit taste m8

alfas are nice i'll concede, pretty rare here though, rare enough that i was surprised and happy to see one at my mechanic. think he owns it, he's got lots of rare shit in the back of the garage

>Calling Jaguars Indian

literally spastic.

Half of the American car brands would be foreign owned by now if they weren't too shit to attract a buyer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puma_(car_manufacturer)

Some are rare as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=_yLn87dkjFI

surprisingly no, it's like audi, bentley, few others then a load of randoms

thought they owned more 2bh

Our shittiest brand is foreign owned though

I have no idea why you hate American cars so much

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tata_Motors

:^)

They're just started selling again in the US again didn't they? With the 4c and now the new giulia.

Very good looking car. Very.

Not him but American cars have a pretty bad rep.

they
fuck butt

Yeah those are the only 2 models they sell here

Well that's to be expected, from the oil crisis up until a few years ago American cars were pretty much shit all around.

giulia is basically just a bmw clone and the 4c is a lotus clone

and you never really see them anyway. the one my mechanic has is like a 1970s convertible