Italian earthquake

how was that earthquake italy? was it bad or is everyone fine?

SHART

anybody get a recording from space?
did it look like italy was marching?

>be italian
>have indian tourists shit in your streets
>have british tourists shit in your pools
>have american tourists shit in your stores
>have mother nature shit on your country
how will Italy ever recover?!?!?

I'm starting to think it's me causing this shit, I've been near the epicentre of every single major earthquake in Italy since 1997

N-Neptune?!

can you live for the rest of your life in the center of San Fransisco?

the jews did this

t. jew

Me too
Me too

italy r u ok?
do you need funding?

Proxy?

Merkel pls

It was bad, the "two deads" report are just the confirmed part, the bodycount will be around 200-300 strong tomorrow. Whole medieval villages have been almost wiped out, people trapped under the rubble with no help in sight.

Really, where where you during the may 2012 one? Any stories?

really, this as bad as 09 then?

yup, 6.3 in both cases, they felt this one all the way to Rome, -clearly-.
A lot of small towns are just shut off and you can't even see their town lights in the distance, the sun is rising so expect more reports in a bit.
A mayor was on the phone in the news saying that the whole town is "gone".

Bologna, i was studying there. After the quake i gathered my flatmates and went out drinking.

So we can expect hundreds if not thousands of deaths? I mean what percent of the population of that town could possibly survive if the town it "gone"?

Id say it will probably be in the hundreds, those are small, very old towns. Main concern right now are the tourists and people under the rubble.

call the JSDF

Yes

>magnitude 6.2

4km depth tho

Mean.

Now I want to know where they are

WTF
I didn't feel anything in Helsinki

why didn't anybody foreseen this?
nobody alerted

my father was out near Rieti. He felt it a lot.

Because you wanted to put earthquake scientists in jail no one wants to do the job anymore silly

Does anyone have pictures?

Also, remember to check for cracks, especially around corners. Stay safe Italian bros.

This is how it works (I think)

>Stay safe Italian bros.
Stay safe american bros. that place had many tourists

Hahahaha hahahaha

Faggots

I can sympathize but only a little. My friends lost almost everything except for their band stuff and one mattress in the floods lately. 3 people dead I think, so many displaced and the media didn't give a shit.

Stay safe Italians. My first time was with an Italian gril from Lombardy and she was nice so your country has a place in my heart

STOP SENDING US AFTERSHOCKS WE HAVE ENOUGH SHIT ALREADY

kek

Pokemon go did this