vocaroo.com/i/s0lRCqTaDheE
youtu.be/6U8JlcB_BzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

6 posts early.

sorry

im bad at math

donald trump has really fuckin ugly sons desu

Fuck mormans

the one on the right is a lot less fucked looking currently than he was in that pic tbf

His daughters and wife aren't that great either 2bh. Barron might be a looker though.

Five Guys > In n Out > Whataburger

>"There's simply no place in the 21st century for fear mongering. Should he [Trump] enact any of these hateful proposals he will face swift retribution. Canadians are very aware of my feelings on this,” Trudeau said in remarks echoed by a number of cabinet ministers, including Melanie Joly, Stephane Dion and John McCallum.
>“And they, by the way, sided pretty clearly against the politics of fear and division in our election here.”

What did he mean by this?

vocaroo.com/i/s0lRCqTaDheE

Taco Bell> All

Justin Trudeau is the hero of our times.

total war with canada soon

>southern cuisine

God damn I fucking love green beans so much

that looks pretty good 2bh, but you can just tell those green beans have been cooked until they are baby food. Hate when that happens only old people like that shit

those are all delicious foods you pleb

>“We’re going to obey the existing laws. Now, the existing laws are very strong. The existing laws, the first thing we’re gonna do, if and when I win, is we’re gonna get rid of all of the bad ones. We’ve got gang members, we have killers, we have a lot of bad people that have to get out of this country,” he said on Fox News. “As far as everybody else, we’re going to go through the process. What people don’t know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country, Bush the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of the country with the existing laws. Well, I’m gonna do the same thing.”

Is Trump an Obama plant?

You have bad taste in green beans my friend

I wish I had some real food in the apartment. I'm not really hungry but terribly dissatisfied.

He means "pls don't vote Trump murrica he's a big bully that scares me and my stupid French face and dumb haircut!"

you man tier post desu

t. old person or baby

Looks like black people cooking desu.

3rd term of Obama when?

actually true. 5G has more options for your burger, and the fries are god tier. Way too expensive though

Omg I just scrolled through the thread. Stop posting food you assholes.

honestly I'd take him over hillary or trump

you mean soul food?
Because that is hamhock in the green beans

black people come from the south

>catfish
reee

Black people come from sub-Saharan Africa.

>There's simply no place in the 21st century for fear mongering.
>Trump will kill or deport literally everyone.

canadians come out now

but what about the memes friend?

Same

>soul food
and you come from europe originally
black culture is a variation of southern culture however.

God bless America.

NOW. We need full gommienism and reformbs.
>not liking catfish

what a fucking joke

I'm all against the fear rhetoric typically used by the likes of Trump and our local conservatives, but as far as bad political rhetoric goes, the fucking libshits are in no position to be saying such things. Just look at the shit Trudeau does on social media, while covertly passing legislation that goes directly against what he said he would do. Or that fucking Melanie Joly she's quoting, she ran a mayoral campaign in Montreal which was LITERALLY just "I'm pretty, vote for me!". Not even fucking kidding, her posters had no text, no graphs, NOTHING other than a small slogan of her party (a very useless and meaningless slogan, to boot) and a gigantic picture of her (not just her face, her body too) on a black background. Thank fuck that useless demagogical cunt lost.

>tfw I want a hamburger now

She is quite pretty though

europoors do not understand the value of soiled pants.

Southern cuisine and soul food are great.

>His state doesn't have Wayback Burger

Need a Japanese bf buds

dog bles the USA :-DDD

sike

How do I achieve this body?

five guys is overrated

shart yourself thin

oats and lifting

???????????????

I let you guys in on a secret of mine:
I really hate people from other states.

Try swimming five times a week.

I think it's pretty good. Pricey for fast food but it hits the spot other chains in my area do not.

BACK THE FUCK OFF??

that is one bad opinion

Excuse me little faggot but did I ask you???

Same

it probably tastes like swedish fish

how would you react if you found a picture of yourself on a box of japanese laundry detergent

im on normie hours now so i gotta go to bed in a minute

It would be the greatest moment of my life

I'd be pissed not to be receiving royalties.

I would go to the company that sells it and ask for a job.

Any cute Japanese boys lurking this thread?

How's high school?
You should liveblog a day in the life

haha

can you speak nipponese?

>he works
>for a living

Look at this modern serf and giggle

local hole in the wall> chains

key lime pie oreos

>tfw you're sexy enough to be a hand model but are too lazy to do finger calisthenics

i might
haha
>work

post pictures of taylor swift please

Cookout is the best burger chain and I feel sorry for those who don't live in the Carolinas or Virginia

>those traps, delts, and obliques
Roids.

now we're talking
youtu.be/6U8JlcB_BzA

Please do it lad
I need the memes

A paddy getting spitroasted by niggers?

can do, chief

Reminder to califriends: info on a petition to put an initiative on the ballot that will overturn the gunmageddon laws

Most overrated chain. Their food is never filling no matter how much you eat. t. NC

swimming, good cycle

anyway night
enjoy your updates on life in one of americas most liberal high school
i had a greentext in eire but janny deleted the thread and it wont show up in the archives

No, but I would be like "We bombed your asses for a reason, now get me my job" kinda thing.

I made this earlier, pls share what you've got

Good lad

He means that he is scared of us finally finishing the job.

Um excuse me but I find this really problematic. There aren't enough PoC represented in these photos.

can make anything taste like pussy

You give me a spice rack and I'll give you pussy

you'd still have to know how to say that in moonspeak

found it
>walk into class
>israeli, libyan and mexican flags on the wall
>teacher says there's a war on brown and black people
>makes fun of donal trunks (jajajajajaja) appearance
>asks people's preferred pronouns
not memeing
now goodNIGHT

You will eat Taylor Swift's ass and then cum on her feet.

Whataburger is better than In N Out. My state has both so i'm being objective here. Don't get me wrong I enjoy In N Out now and then but it's way overrated. Five Guys is another level but it's too expensive to be compared really. For cheap fast food you can get anywhere in the country- gotta go with wendy's...

Even Indian pussy?

kek
You go to a public school?

If we're talking burgs P.Terry's is really good but I'm pretty sure it's Austin exclusive