I think we have to stop triggering murisharts. They are done

I think we have to stop triggering murisharts. They are done

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_scatology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._communities_with_Asian-American_majority_populations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*shits on you*

t.Gook getter

>German "art"

What have we done? The last couple days broke the martsharters. Holy fuck

t. SHARTLAND

t.
t.Australian man

SHART MART

t. Rapefugee

PUSSY POOPER
LEMME SHOW YA HOW A REAL MAN SHARTS
*BRRRAAAAAAAAP*

>it's a "Germans talk about poop" thread

it's unironically not a meme though, nobody cares if you shit your drawers in wally whirl

I hope we can get over the sharter memes. Honestly feel sorry for you lads. Apparently you guys can't handle it

SHITZ WITH FRITZ
H
I
T
Z

W
I
T
H

F
R
I
T
Z

Its fucking stupid meme. It hardly ever happens, I've only seen it like a dozen times in public

I have not seen it at all.

>try to counterbanter
>y-you guys can't handle it
Every time

Honestly I think it's kind of hot. Everyone knows what grill are like when they think they look good, I like to see them embarrassed during a disgusting act like taking a huge Chipotle shit.

>DESIGNATED
>SHARTING
>AISLE

Post that mozart wiki page for the third time lmao. Damn sharters are really done for

>I've only seen it like a dozen times
that's still a lot
i am enjoying this meme to be honest, it's a nice change from the stale burger/60% white meming

Yeah, if it was more commonplace, people wouldn't bother taking pics of it.

You can already tell America's at the stage of mental breakdown, they're trying so hard to push the banter to other countries, with little success.
>mfw Singapore 10th cleanest country
We didn't get there being public shitters
>90% literacy rate, one of the highest in the world
Singaporeans are too smart for that, fuckin foreigners soiling our beautiful country including American immigrants, fucking hell

>american posters don't respond
>HAHA LOOOL AMERISHARTS SO BUTTMAD THEY LEFT THE THREAD HAHAHAHA
or
>american posters respond, try to match shitposting with friendly banter
>HAHA WHY SO BUTTHURT MERISHART, CANT HANDLE THE BANTER HAHAHA

THE YUROPOOR KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN

>they don't shart in the mart
It's like you don't even want to mark your territory by your favorite food item so other people don't grab it and it runs out

>t. gotten by Australian

Can't stop the shart
Once the faucet is turned on it's going full blast.

t. Sharters

yeah because you're responding like a newfaggot
if you want memes to die you have to embrace them
one of your sharts is worth 10 yuro lives just remember that and youll be ok

No one gives a shit about Singapore

Just spam the shitty meme until the board is a wasteland of uninteresting memes
Complaining is pointless

Why we need to prevent public shitters from entering our country

>I've only seen it like a dozen times in public
That's a lot considering you spend 99% of your time at home.

>t. gotten gook

>try to match shitposting with friendly banter

with forcing gook getter in every thread while america has the biggest asian population of all western countries and asian majority cities?

So we're the Sweden of Asia now?

STAY IN YOUR FILTHY COUNTRY

That the smaller a society is, the better it seems to be in almost every single way. Human beings just aren't made to think in the hundreds of millions.

We need to pull a classic yankee doodle and have as many americans to spam SHART IN MART until it becomes no fun for non-americans

what the fuck are you even saying

Yea you're right, you should start genociding the mexicans in your country then

>Australian men stealing gook women
>LOL I PWNT U

Yes yes well done america
>HOWEVER
SHART IN MART

I don't think we were ever triggered by this meme. I've literally only see americans embracing it.

>BRAAAAAAAPTTTTTTTT

>what the fuck are you even saying

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._communities_with_Asian-American_majority_populations

If there is anyone who gets cucked by micrococks it's you martsharters lol.

>stealing
>Implying anybody wants to Fuck a Gook besides beta Australian men
Kek

congrats

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the american sharters, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret poos on walmart, and I have over 300 confirmed accidents. I am trained in market shitting and I’m the top sharter in the entire US retail sector. You are nothing to me but just another aisle. I will not wipe my ass with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of amerisharts across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, cleaner. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your aisle. You’re fucking soiled, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shart on you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my sphincter. Not only am I extensively trained in underwear washing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the american diet and I will use it to its full extent to make sure you don't wipe your miserable ass ever, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking stool. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit feces all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking shitty, kiddo.

t.Gook getter

That's not us, we look more like this, we're like the most anglo nation in like Asia.
Pic related, an individual with ancestry in Singapore.

what a try hard
could you try any harder?

>american banter

>be american
>get shart

Shut the fake up

Looks pinoy. Notice the jaw line and flat head in profile view.

>meet your idol as a kid, be inspired, then go on to surpass him on the world stage and receive his congratulations for achieving your dreams

I've heard about this guy before. Fucking awesome.

He's Eurasian, looks ok, as compared to some chinks that immigrate here

this is singapore

>60% """white"""
>100% incontinent

>Assembly sweat shops in Singapore
Maybe 50 years ago, almost everyone holds a university degree here now, try again.

Saw your pic wrongly, nah it looks more like this

when the emus come to finish the genocide, you will have no weapons with which to defend yourselves

Is there a map like that but with levels of crime committed?

I imagine the south eastern states would be major hotspots.

I'd rather die by emu than randomly killed in one of your mass shartings.

k whatever nerd
thats a kopi tiam in Ang Mo Kio

I thought Singapore was supposed to be bastion of gastronomic authenticity but that pic looks like a typical food court in suburban New Jersey

no thanks

I prefer character and taste to the worship of mass consumerism

>your food courts look like my food courts
>amerishart """education"""

Homo sapiens americanus, commonly referred to as homo shartus, is the first reported incidence of speciation in homo sapiens sapiens. This divergence is attributed to the development of a physiological distinction in the colon of homo shartus, causing a unique form of incontinence that simultaneously excretes feces and flatulence. They are endemic to the United States of America, typically found inhabiting Walmarts.

Please keep going. Today has been slow as fuck and I want to see if this board will die.

>homo shartus
>not Homo Erectums

Do better next leafless canuck