/v4/

lovemaking edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NH5yrFa3tE8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wo8YLo6yH0c
youtube.com/watch?v=fBatLABS6o4
lifesitenews.com/news/olympics-committee-males-calling-themselves-females-will-now-race-box-actua
twitter.com/AnonBabble

free money innit

wake up you fucks

Hi

Dobry den :D:D

>lol
you dont deserve any of that money

why and when did v4 die? ;(

when femanon left

youtube.com/watch?v=NH5yrFa3tE8
Morning

cant speak polish because praga gluehuffers and magyars wont understand
magyars have their kurva anyatok
cz/sk circlejerk would be potent if there were more than 13 czechoslovaks
kandinsky is kill

>e-"""sports"""

we had polaks in czsk its np speaking with them magyars are the problem

All namefags are dead. Only Choco survives. Like a true roach

I remember ruskies that made like 500euros on SVK-RUS match at EUros

your mom is a problem

yeah sometimes she is, but she is okay most of the time

back from holiday lads

Where were you?

hiking along the south coast of England

got hailed on for four hours on Friday

10/10 English summer again

fuck everything

WE

Poo in loo.

What brings you here?

you mean rape everything

Perhaps you are not familiar with the "GRAN HIGH CULT OF YOU CAN DO ANYTHING" yet?

This group of autists are the dream rube for the boys in marketing. They follow their youtube 'influencers' and twitch screamer streamers and repeat the 'get hype' brand loyalty indoctrination mantra till they not only believe the shilled game of choice is the second coming of jesus christ -but this time its really happening and not another let down!- but also they must defend their prepurchase online with rabid zeal because criticism of the brand is a personal attack on their own self worth.

Their activation word is always some variation of "you can go there" or "you can do anything" or any other term suggesting no limits to gameplay, which logically everyone knows is impossible but usually these people are unintelligent depression suffering losers to be blunt, they NEED the ur-game to appear and give their life meaning.

So they go through this shit every other year. Spore, Destiny, No Mans Sky, Sim City, Fallout 4 the list increases every year.

They never learn because like a beaten wife "its really going to be better this time, they promised!" and in their sad desperation they convince themselves of that.

It is a religion for the new millenium. Taking the low brow mainstream consumer whore and turning them into a groundswell of brand foot soldier defenders that do it for free and think it was their own opinion/idea to do so.

really makes you think

yeah, I noticed that too
I personally call this "Spore effect"

Star Citizen will be true can-do-anything game.
Cant fucking wait

lol, aren't you a little poor or such a money-furnance?

no bully habsburg
ill just buy the retail version once its out, will be a good present for my 60th birthday

nah I dont dig ditches

Can I be FUCKING real for a second?

This community is fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled little babies.

A tiny team of people made an entire universe for you to explore. They made it for YOU, and they're going to wake up tomorrow morning and see that instead of enjoying it, this community of "fans" picked out the 3 or 4 things that weren't perfect and are using that to fucking riot.

Guess what? The game was never going to be perfect. It was never going to live up to your hype. It was never going to be everything you'd ever want in a game.

What it WAS going to be was an impossibly big universe filled with mysteries and weird shit. I just played it for 2 hours and it was exactly that. What more do you want?

Is it buggy? Sure. Is it repetitive? Maybe. Is the inventory system imperfect and the multiplayer feature questionable and the structure unclear? Sure, fine.

But holy shit what do these people OWE YOU?

How fucking entitled do you have to be to explore an infinite universe in a spaceship and then say "yeah but…"

We should all be fucking weeping in our chairs right now at the sheer size and scale of the achievement. We should be showering the people behind this thing with the praise they deserve for pulling off one of the most inspiring games in recent memory.

Hello Games doesn't owe you the world. Yet they gave you 18 QUINTILLION of them.

If you have the fucking audacity to complain about it then you don't deserve it and you were never fans in the first place.

I wish I was a mobster.

I like how this game has so little to offer than Markiplier and Jackscepticeye who milked fucking Prop Hunt made only 3 and 2 NMS episode respectively. Speaks volumes.

18 QUNTILLIONS

why so

>Parachuting
>Beach handball
>9-ball pool
>Bowling
>Salsa dancing
>Ultimate
>Orienteering
>Powerlifting
>Skating
>Squash
>Water Ski

isnt wroclav mega shithole even for polish cities?

please tell me noone actually said this

I want to compete in next Olympic games.

What is easiest sport that I can learn in 4 years? I´m thinking about some sport shooting.

Should I ask Sup Forums ?

>The World Games
What is this?

badminton imo, you don't need extraordinary physique, just lots of practice

If you are over 18 don't even think about it.

magyar cigany

Meme shit like curling

yeah or just some guns maybe pistol would be easier than rifle
also curling seems easy

why ? there are 40y old athletes competing there

what about shooting? You need special mutant physique for that like you need for example for swimming

badminton is more fun

Why can't my Polish colleague understand that [ɨ] does not exist in Slovak? She keeps pronouncing Y as in Polish and she completely ignores vowel length.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wo8YLo6yH0c
truly a meme sport

Ypsilon should not exist in Slovak, there's no point.

youtube.com/watch?v=fBatLABS6o4
>truly a meme sport
m8, this shit is intense as fuck

agree

How would you even train?

It's still irrelevant, I'm talking about pronunciation.

The spelling is what confuses foreigners and causes the mispronounciation.

who cares about foreigners tbqh

Wrocław is mini-Kraków so it's nice

idk I would just shoot stuff I guess

>tfw she wont sit on my face

Should I buy new Deus Ex or Tom Clany: The Division for my ps4?

neither since both are colossal shits
buy Yakuza instead

nice meme

I don't think it's that easy.

Im trying to help you
division is dead as fuck also aiming on consoles suck why would you want to play that grindfest?
and
Deus Ex is full of sjw faggotry like Augmented lives matter, full of bugs and microtransactions in SP game that are tied to your save game (once per copy usage), story is cut abruptly for DLCs and is all around shit compared to HR
also
>first humanoid you get to see in Prague is a nigger
>Prague is full of shitskins with gorilla faces
>czech terrorists and cops have chechen faces, russian names and speak with tryhard russian accent
>Aleppo kid is in one of the very first cutscenes

The user who was cunting.

then go on hormonal therapy claim you are women. crush all the womyn competitions
lifesitenews.com/news/olympics-committee-males-calling-themselves-females-will-now-race-box-actua
you dont even have to cut your dick

Is there a F. Pierre Dolle in the bar?

you dont need to do that to shoot a fucking gun

idk it seems like a fun with pvp and game longetivity

My friend whi is anti SJW told me that there are not many niggers in it and that they are foreigners only. Also there are Russians only in Russian ghetto,otherwise you are meeting Czechs

DE:HR was one of my fav games desu.
Also fuck you augmented lives matter. I would let myself be augmented and left humanity behind. Adam is also aug.

well I liked HR too and this one seems really bad

also russian ghetto? WTF?

He said that only Russians are in Ghetto. Idk I dud not play desu.

Fuck it gonna buy Skyrim remaster

quite good

Are women even worse at shooting than men?

The 2016 men's gold in skeet was achieved with 16 points.
Women's gold was 15.

Hardly a big difference.

>buying Elder Shit past Morrowind

Some 50 year old Kuwaiti got a gold medal for shooting shit

Who is this sperm wyrm?

>implying Morrowind was good

I can guarantee you never played it

Otoni you morrowshitter

The only one I didn't play was Arena and Skyrim is by far the worst TES

>buying a mod with pricetag

pepo wtf

I mean pick a different sport like weightlifting or something where bio differences are much bigger

Unlike Skyrim on ps3 the ps4 version looks better and you can use mods
>inb4 play on PC
I could but playing on PS is way more comfy and Skyrim is already pretty comfy game. I will reach comfy levels like never before

good goooood

Fuck whole day my right hand hurts. I can actually the pain coming from my bones. I think I might be dying. RIP in piece me

v4 threads are so dead might as well stop making them and stick to our national generals.

>our national generals

>squirrel is drevokocur in his language

is this some ruse from polska

Mi
My

Checkmate

Ja pierdole polaczki pepiczki słowaczki węgraczki

JA

PIERDOLE

KURWA

jak to jest wpierdalać własne gówna?! Jak to jest być nie białą, podludzką kurwą? Heil Hitler und Sieg Heil schweinehund hende hoch volkswagen kurwa mój pradziadek był w Waffen SS i niszczył takich jak wy i jestem z tego dumny.

really makes you think

samy
sami

pekný
pekní

too

Kys

Any problem?

how much have you made so far and what was the biggest loss and the overall one

RIP

rip, shrek.

I dont count it

>The western historical boundaries of Poland
>includes Bohemia&Moravia
goddamn I hate alt-reality maps

I hate you all you uninteresting cocksucking shallow niggers. This thread is becoming worse by the day. A couple months ago you would find interesting content in these threads at least once a day, now it's like once in 2weeks. These days I usually just open the thread and scroll through it when it hits bump limit.
I don't understand how you can post the same fucking shit every single fucking thread and manage to enjoy it. Do you all fucking have alzheimers? Do you forget what you posted 2 hours ago for god's sake
I hate this russian-pole cancer faggot making these stupid threads and posting soviet soldiers with guns, I hate femanon and her stupidity, planeanon for being a fedora reddit mongler, animeposters, that anime hating underage magyar faggot who occasionally shits up the thread posting dumb shit in Hungarian, and those who feel the need to remind us that they are epic "normies" and describe how their gf looks like every day. And I hate everyone who gives attention to this fucking pile of filth.
I hope you all get fucked by elephants.

Kurva anyátok
tököm tele van ezzel a fonállal faszom az egészbe
ANIME
BASSZÁTOK MEG

>tfw have femanon's vocaroo of this saved

post it

it's a mp3, she deleted the original vocaroo iirc

>no Stalker generals on /vg/ anymore

I hope it wasn't my shitposting spam that killed them. Actually I do it would be fucking hilarious I hope I will kill v4 one day too.