I knew he was a shill all along

nice job with adding the botnet to the site

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1671761/#1789824_1
eff.org/issues/tpp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Half of Sup Forums openly shilled against net neutrality, so you fags deserve to get fleeced.

You were always part of the botnet, you were tricked.

>Half of Sup Forums openly shilled against net neutrality, so you fags deserve to get fleeced.
This x1000

Fuck trumpfags, and Sup Forums in general.

FUCK POL AND FUCK /r/THE_DUMBASSES

>I knew he was a shill all along
Didn't we all?

Glad I already have it blocked :3

gee i wonder who's behind (((these posts)))

What do botnets have to do with net neutrality?

it was to be expected when NN was repealed for Hiro to fuck everyone
I laugh at everyone who was against it.
ironic shitposting included

>Apparently (((Hiro))) did something involving botnets
>Bring up unrelated NN discussion
What exactly does that have to do with the shituation at hand? And can someone explain the shituation: I had to drive to Orlando to pick up a friend and I just got back home now.

To you fuckers bitching about NN: the next Democrat will just reinstate the fucker. So chill out. Jesus.

> democrats
> doing things

u avin a giggle m8?

New scripting in Sup Forums calls a third party site to bypass adblock and if you directly block the site that gets loaded it hides Sup Forums from you. New blocks were written to counter it so the site works again.

>implying trump isnt going to win 2020
get fucked libfag

Pretty much everyone, you witless cunt.

So that explains why NoScript has been giving me unloaded pages whenever I use it.

Also, can the rest of you fags have your partisan circlejerk on ? If you want to talk about politics and randomly bring it up, it's the board for you, including you faggots who hate Sup Forums, yet bring it up when it clearly just Nipponese Moot being a blockhead.

>implying he'll live that long

I'm saying whenever there's another Democrat president, the shit will be reinstated. It will become another ball in the proverbial court, for people to bicker over, until internet traffic is protected under one of our unalienable constitutional rights. But hey, that last part won't happen, because Democrats really hate Freedom of Speech.

I have a Sup Forums pass. You get what you pay for, goyim

Just use a vm.

also don't forget mods kept trying to ban pic related all over the site when this first broke

Why do you have so many fucking browsers you autist?

Reminder that this reddicuck propaganda to ruin Sup Forums. They got btfo so hard so now they want to close the site by reducing hiro income.
If you block ads you are helping them.

>All those bitshifts

Because I have autism?

This, to be 100%. He may be selling some of our information, too, but at least he's not censoring us, like those reddit cucks love to do. Last time I checked, this thread is still up, and not 404'ed.

its the code that fucks up the CSS if you block the bitcoin miner
its since been circumvented by Sup Forums but still

NO ONE legitimately did this. Sup Forums was bombarded with shills trying to make it look like we were anti-NN. I've never heard anyone in any discord or Annie May group I'm in who was anti-NN.

not a one of you NN niggers shilled on /t/ when it was going on
fuck off with your virtue signal bullshit

>Net neutrality still hasn't actually been repealed, it still has to go through congress
>HURRRRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR D-DRUMPF DID THIS DURRRRRRRRRRR

congress can't do shit about this lmao
also your pic is incorrect

Because it isn't enough of a threat. Compare
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1671761/#1789824_1

>also your pic is incorrect
how so?
let me guess, "m-muh drumpf"

SHUT THE FUCK UP NAZI RACIST FASCIST
I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!! DIE FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST

also

>He may be selling some of our information, too, but at least he's not censoring us

I think you might be on the wrong board, are you lost?

install gentoo

strawmanning isn't an argument
also
>infowars in google suggested searches and google results
>breitbart in google suggested searches and google results
>r/t_d in google suggested searches and google results
>Sup Forums in google suggested searches and google results
i truly feel sorry that they're """""censoring""""" you

NN is not about OTT

>Sup Forums shit has breached containment, once again
fuck off while we actually work on solving problems, all of you niggers.

Has anyone gone on irc to ask dave or any mods alive what the deal is?

Dems dont railroad assfuckings through like repubs

>because its in google means its not censored
by that logic nothing is censored, including leftist bullshit
also
>but double chan isn't in google
also, google owns youtube, and youtube very much so censors people, so yeah, google kind of does censor conservatives you absolute mong.
As well, the, you know, plethora of reddit scandals over them censoring right-wing folk
and lets not forget gamergate.
next you'll tell me trump is oppressing you by having two scoops of ice cream

>what is obamacare and the "affordable" care act
or a lot of things under clinton's presidency for that matter

FUCK DRONALD DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITEY """"""""""""""""PEOPLE"""""""""""""""""""""

HE HAD HOW FUCKING MANY SCOOPS?

Those are the same thing and were bipartisan, deliberated on for over a year and had almost 200 republican amendments that are the reason it got fucked up.

I don't know if you're parroting pol or fox news to fish for (You)s but it's fucking retarded.

>You can't have an issue with one form of censorship, if another form of censorship is occuring!

>If you block ads you are helping them.
Bullshit.

CLICKING on the fucking ads is what matters, and I don't go to websites to see what the fuck they're advertising and click on their bullshit ads. Ads just eat up MY bandwidth, waste MY fucking time, and make my internet experience WORSE. FUCK ads.

Ad-blockers and script tools 4 LYFE bitch!

Sup Forums looks unformatted and with a white background after I updated ublock, any help?

>i have absolutely no clue as to why double chan isn't in google
also 2x4chan has /leftypol/
>and youtube very much so censors people
private company

2ch has always hated Sup Forums. Why would the owner of 2ch (gook) do anything decent for Sup Forums?

>private company
You spelled monopoly wrong.

What the fuck did gookmoot do and why can't I block these ads?

>dailymotion
>pewtube
>bitchute
>metacafe
>vimeo
>veoh
>liveleak
>facebook
>twitter
wow.... really.... makes the noggin.... joggin.......

I'm not great with scripts and code
How the fuck do I block this shit on chrome?
When I use uBlock, the whole site goes white and thumbnails don't load.

>Sup Forums shit has breached containment, once again
>fuck off while we actually work on solving problems, all of you niggers.

fuck me, we need another Sup Forums harbor since at least that was funny, any discussion on any board nowadays there is barely a kek or even a lulz to be had, since every thread seems to get invaded by super cereal, ideologically motivated Sup Forumstard giganiggers who suck the fun right out of everything.

Heh the payload is on your computer as well. Reformat your hard drive and then reinstall the newest update of ublock origin. If you saw those ads the Ukranian ransomware company has full access to your computer and can trigger the software at any time. You're fucked.

This

bull
fucking
shit

Mobile is fucked
And desktop is slow
Now what

It's true, burn your computer and don't use any electronic devices for 3 months.

That was weird.
Definitely some botnet shit, seeing I browse in incognito I just restarted the browser and Sup Forums is no longer connecting to those sites.

I am guessing it was inserted into the data storage in Chrome somehow, and caused to load on some pages you visit?
That's pretty concerning.

Can someone translate pls?

people like you need to have a gun shoved up your ass and have the trigger pulled until it goes click

Yeah! Who else is #withher in 2020?
The EFF also loves Hillary's program very much, especially the wonderful part about TPP.
eff.org/issues/tpp

#itwasherturn #itsherturn #notmypresident #feelthebern #bernforher

> wanting to be ruled by decree

>putting Berniebros/Bernouts with Shillary

Go fuck yourself nigger

>mfw already protecting myself from this shit and the idiot shills who visit this site to viral market and post leftist campaign materials end up paying for all the ad revenue

>ubuntu

/THREAD

This is the kind of thing only anti-gun people say. You can go ahead and lie about your brainwashing but you know it in your heart. You crave that big government dick.

How does Hiroshima's cock taste, samefag?

Are you retarded or just stupid?

Didn't know he was that flexible.

>first reply is nigger baiting muh NN
somehow it's Sup Forums fault

This thread is making me die of laughter, can't believe so many of you are falling for this lmao

FUCK HIRO

Get tampermonkey, find the script floating around somewhere on this site. Do not ask someone for it, I have posted it myself on another board and just checked and it's still there. I have seen half a dozen others post it as well. This is not a drill, this is for an official stripe on your chantard jacket sleeve, otherwise known as self-respect. If you get spoonfed you don't get any points and don't belong on this site.

>if it wasn't for you pesky opposition my plan would've worked
It's your first time in politics apparently

*tips fedora*

You have nothing to fear if you're not russian. Tovarish maior don't cares about John Paul who lives at different continent. And
>Kiev
>"Russia"

why is an entire race of people living in your head rent free? you drank too much of the red koolaid idiot.

I miss moot

Just restarted my computer. Can't find a botnet, no argon.js, all my major files remain unmodified. No payload has been inserted. I can therefore assume it's not ransomware. Probably just anti-adblock crap.

i miss moot

someone sane for a change

Stop spoonfeeding the newfags. Let them suffer.

that's what i'm thinking. it's likely just hiro trying to subvert adblockers, and at worst it's mining shit, but i really doubt it's actual ransomware.

That's what I'm thinking. What tipped me off is that even 4chanpass users were getting the same domain requests, and he doesn't want to risk losing them.

It was a malware similar to the one used against 2x4ch a year or two ago.

We did a lot of reverse engineering of it here and reddit did a lot as well, so you should be able to find information about it if you try.

FPBP

At the moment it's not doing anything on my computer, so I don't think it had enough time to deliver a payload.

8ch net/tech

I have to phonepost now because captcha won't even load anymore. Fuck gookmoot, I'll buy a Sup Forums pass the day he sells the site.

As far as I am aware the other one never delivered a payload either, however it got malicious javascript into the storage for that chan so that it would run whenever the user visited that site.
The potential was there to deliver the payload, but people discovered the malware pretty quickly and the writer started burning bridges to stop people from discovering everything.

It affected/affects pass users as well.

>New blocks were written to counter it

Do I need to find these manually or did the reputable uBlock defaults already instate this?