How is Hummels German if he is black-haired, brown-eyed and dark-skinned?

How is Hummels German if he is black-haired, brown-eyed and dark-skinned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ModRxYeQeMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hun rape-baby genes

educate yourself on germanic people matey

cuz blonde hair and blue eyes are gay

Why would you start such a ridiculous thread?

For fucks sake, stop posting idiotic stuff.

He's Bavarian, not Northern German, you favela monkey.

I don't know, 55

>humGOD will never slam your boipucci

everytime

Germanized Celt
He is broadly Southern European in terms of genetics,always looked like some kind of Spaniard/Northern Italian for me
You know, only Northern Germany is really Germanic

Sollte da nicht die Reichsflagge im Hintergund wehen?

Möchte nicht, dass die Mutti so früh am Morgen ihr Kommando schickt uezs

Ich sauge Hitlers Penis desu

>Third Reich
>German

It was Austrian.

True. Many non-germans don't realize that Germany is a federal republic and we are very differnt among us. As a northern german I feel closer to northern netherlanders (Groningen) than whatever bavarians and swabians are. One of the reasons why we always struggled with finding a national identity and yes, this was a problem way before Hitler

>tfw i'm whiter than most modern "germans" and i'm 3/4 german 1/4 italian

honestly the superior germans all left to the new world (brain drain) and the country was left with the leftovers. You also have a lot of immigrants from countries like turkey as well as southern europe. So the modern germans really often don't look white at all.

How many times will you make this thread asking the same exact thing Brazil?

I'm going to start taking a screenshot of every time you ask now

This

>I'm going to start taking a screenshot of every time you ask now

So what? What's gonna be changed with that?

>brain drain

you got the germans with bowel drain and baby dick sucking jews you niggerlover

That guy is pretty typical for Germany nowadays. The alphas of Germany all emigrated so the light skinned natives don't reproduce as much. As a result, Germany is getting darker and darker.

I think it's fair to say the average white American is more german than the average person living in Germany.

>The alphas of Germany all emigrated

This is what martsharters actually believe

>US is 60% white
>40% by 30 years

Go shart in mart

>country has 60% whites
>they shart in marts

What an inspiration white americans are. Truly only alpha males

That's why America now rules the world and germany is filled with beta males.

True story- there was a guy in my freshman college dorm that i thought was gay the whole semester, then i actually meet the guy- totally straight, just a german exchange student. you cant make this stuff up, the modern german male is very feminine.

I'd rather be speaking spanish than be subject to sharia :D

Sure thing, Shartie

US never was a white country. White countries are in Europe. The fact of the matter is, the US is the most dominant, intelligent, athletic, etc country because the best and brightest Europeans left. This is the same reason Europe is going to shit and becoming very feminine.

Obama may be a leftist SJW but at least he didn't invite millions are arabs into our country

>the most dominant, intelligent, athletic

Too bad you are none of that lmao. Amerisharts are the only people who get hard ons for their countrymen. Yep, talk about being feminine.

>:D
Kill yourself

This thread isn't about me. It's about why the greatest country of the 20th century now kisses America's feet

He tried, but they wouldn't let him, because laws n borders n shit.

>kisses America's feet
hot

Sure you don't mean the 19th century, fatty?

Nah, its about a favela monkey trying to trigger germans even though Mats is german as fuck and le blonde/bue-eye german meme is boring (funnily enough im blonde/blue-eyed kek). And no one is kissing Americas feet. As long as you guys don't try to conquer the world your "empire" is worth nothing.

Southern Germans make more money though

This is delicately crafted bait. Congrats my American friend.

But we are kissing America's feet, at least the government is
Americanization of society is an ubiquitous trend, but our govt has bent over backwards to accomodate the US govt in the past, multiple times.

As if women don't know exactly what they're doing with their feet. Fuck you, cousin Vanessa, you slut. If you ever again lay your pedicured 14-year-old feet on me while we're having lunch with the family, I'm going to slap your shit.

Because the U.S. is soooo mainstream, the arab cool kids are going to Germany and so are we.

youtube.com/watch?v=ModRxYeQeMY

His grandmother escaped the Russians.

but he did. do you have any ideas how many arabs live in the US?

have you ever googled Dearborn, Michigan? it makes Luton look Christian again.

t. Corded Ware autist

You got me.