Ideal map of Europe in my opinion

Ideal map of Europe in my opinion.

I'm for your opinion

noice, something not completely retarded for a change

What's with that little part of Serbia In Bosnia? And Czechoslovakia pls

>Karelia is Shittish again
Where are we supposed to go fishing? It's a god-tier place for it.

>austria but not bohemia and königsberg

dismissed

Fuck off we were never your territory we sadly just got Sudetenland full of German parasites.

Yes, yes, nice Europe, Australia's little brother...

HOWEVER

good europe

Why not the whole France btw

Thanks for the feedback, I genuinely put a lot of thought into this map.

Many Serbians live in that region.
Why would Czech and Slovakia be united?

Maybe take over more territory east? This isn't a perfect world map, I'll get to that one day. Some ideas might be helpful?

Greedy.

>Moscow is not Russian
ayyyyy

Ireland and Britain will happen. Ireland will be a sovereign nation but we will be together. We already are. Fuck NI

>implying that's France

it's Occitania.

The borders of funland and greater germany should extend to the urals tbqh

The dream.

It's a wonder there's still fish considering how much pollution and waste ryssä dump in the lakes there

Maybe they just like the side taste of industrial muck in their fish

Anatolia is Greek clay.

>Why would Czech and Slovakia be united?
Were like brothers we were together for 100 years and only break up because of our faggot presidents.

>Brussels
No thanks.

When I was filling in Russia I must have missed it by accident. Sorry about that.

>east
It's 7k kms from me mate, no.
Gibe Karelia back to Russia, take some piece of clay from Sweden and gibe it to Finns to invoid whining
>how much pollution and waste ryssä dump in the lakes there
Prapaganda actually, water is pure as tears, nothing pollute it (no people = no pollution mate)

Like dis?

It is but unfortunately we do not have the power to kick them out yet.

I'll wait for a slovak poster to also wish to join Czech to confirm if this is mutual feeling, then I'll update the map with united Czechoslovakia.

I prefer Gold Finngolian Horde

I cannot see Ukrainian Crimea (lol), Abhazia and South Osetia

You also cannot see Ukrainian Donetsk and Ukrainian Luhansk man, it's ok. Me neither.

good stuff

Why not Fingolden Horde?

You forgot the ship full of guns you sent Ireland for her rising? Why tie her to Pict cucks?

luckily your opinion is about as relevant as a used handkerchief

Sorry Belgium you were forgotten again.

>formorians

Yes. I think you're good at history and geography.
This map is desirable historically.

HRE with grand duchy of Finland, Kingdom of Sweden, Kingdom of Netherlands, Kingdom of Norway.

You can genocide non-whites in that city and yours in this hypothetical scenario.

Finns wouldn't ban you from fishing there though? If so should I split Karelia so Russia can keep some of its fishing grounds and Finland can get some of its old territory and cities back?

Nothing can satisfy everyone though, I'm still addressing complaints from Euros Kek

We'd unify with the Frogs, Krautlads would be with us. We'd take Scandis because they'd be too busy choosing what to wear to battle.
You never fuck with Finns.
We'd be like, Poland, you are not of Slav. You are Germanic. Laugh at Czech. Aha Slav.
We'd say right Greece, lets go get that Hagia Sofia. It's been too fucking long.

I think mine one is better because their is no France, Germany or Sweden in it

Burn this

What I mean by split Karelia is divide Karelia into two parts: Finnish Karelia and Russian Karelia.

Is this better

Cuz you get Slovakia?

No, the map is simply retarded

We don't really need Ukraine but the idea of giving Lwow to Poland is brilliant. But Karpati? To gypsies??
It's Hungarian clay
Also LEAVE IRELAND ALONE

Literally no identity.

Also Alsatians speak French, their Dialect isn't even close to German

I'm just glad you didn't give half of Norrbotten to Finland or s*amis.

I never understood why many posters give Saami the northern halves of Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Russia even though they number only in the thousands spread across vast distances.

Probably it's because Suomis kinda brainwashed /int with complaining about evil russkies/swedes/whoever else who stole their clay blabla evil empires.

>Gibe Karelia back to Russia
Fuck off. Make Finland great again

Fishing mate, it's all about fishing!
Also F*nland have never had nothing common with the word "Great"

good thing nobody cares about your retarded opinion cause the map is complete shit considering ethnic devisions. Also giving G*rmans any more land is a crime agaisnt humanity.

>Implying

>Pole land
kek't

>We'd be like, Poland, you are not of Slav. You are Germanic

well, Germano-Slavic, they're both Wends.

STOP THIS SHIT

NEVER!

so istanbul is apart of greeze/bulgaria?

In your map Switzerland is NOT divided into actual linguistical regions. Not accurately. It's shit accuracy desu.
Regardless, the day Europe's border magically became this, ex-Swiss citizens would just revolt and band back together
Land of (true) freedom and (direct) democracy, sheep shagger

>giving germans more power
I know its tempting but it only leads to trouble

Ever thought that French Swiss annex France, German Swiss annex Germany, and Italian Swiss annex Italy is this hypothetical Europe? Sorry my borders aren't 100% accurate.

>giving us eternal anglos more power
I know its tempting but it only leads to trouble

Istanbul is rightful European clay

>Ever thought that French Swiss annex France, German Swiss annex Germany, and Italian Swiss annex Italy is this hypothetical Europe?
Either this is bad english or I'm missing something cause I can't quite get the sense of this question
Pic related is the degree of inaccuracy in your image, the south-west is really bad

even better

I didn't even notice that idiot giving Trentino to Austria lmao

9/11
Poland bigger

>muh constantinople
>muh danzig
>muh königsberg
Kys

>muh danzig
?

good job lad

You guys are sperging over slight border inaccuracies on a map made on ms paint. Thanks for the correction though, I'll fix this in a map update.

I hope u die of cancer fucking cunt ass jew

>Germany exists
No

your map is very good no reason not to make it even better

Thankyou. Sorry about not knowing about the difference between South Tyrol and Trentino though, I'll fix that in future map update.

>königsberg
It's the same color as Germany? Or do you mean the southern two thirds of East Prussia?

+1 makes sense, good map

most happy about full finland and removing useless belgium

W-what

Neo Frankish Empire when?

I would prefer to be under danish rule then french.

Transylvania is own country.Cuck me frenchman.

Shit map.

frankish != french

most french people have very little frankish blood.

Franks mostly live in holland and belgium

Template please

>t. Alberto Barbosa

thanks senpai, that's really great

Is there a template like this, but with the subdivision in provinces? I mean, taking Italy as an example, since I know it well, it's divided in regions, but with a map divided by provinces we could make a more precise map as in this case

I only found your map online

I believe this to be fair.

Dont make a fool of yourself,Gzegorz.

t. Greek

step aside plebeians

And your thoughts????

This is the only ideal map of Europe

doesn't make any sense

>Kenigsberg is B*lt's clay
>Finnish Karelia
>Russian Ukraine
>British Islands are fucked up
Absolute trash.

Why so?

2bh I was going to give Russia most of Karelia, but there were too few, too big regions so I just gave them to Binland instead :^^^^^^^)

>every post is butthurt about Istanbul
still feels good t b h