Is IQ really set in stone Sup Forums? I thought it was?:

Is IQ really set in stone Sup Forums? I thought it was?:

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/black-iq-gains-in-britain-kenya-and-dominica/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/health-25156510
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep

Why?

Look at African-Americans.

no they never have been

>Look at African-Americans.
You're "forgetting" to mention Americans "encourage"/make social pressure for people to behave accordingly to their heritage. And in the blacks' case, this means behaving like a nigger. N niggah ain't givin' no shit about yo fancy books.

>American black culture
I'm talking about 'real' blacks. Not people who throw themselves into a cycle of thugitty.

No one understands IQ.

Ilnah it's much more then that bro.
People like to blame poor people culture but it extends past that.

No one has ever alleged IQ is entirely genetic. The important point is that the preponderance of the evidence indicates it's over 50%, some say up to 60, and given how wrong we've been on this topic in the last few generations it may even be higher. See: twin studies

In short, die nigger

>missed the point exactly
Kill yourself you fat cuck

>this is the legendary aussie banter
Lmao

Okay then sport, what was the point?

In the UK Blacks are smarter than whites.

All school results show Nigerians outperforming native British whites and European immigrants.

My question:
>IQ really set in stone Sup Forums?

You
>Noone has ever alleged IQ is entirely genetic.
Go shart somewhere else.

My IQ fluctuates between 89-172 depending on enlightenment and euphoria

It's called it the 'Christoper-Langan' Effect

Sure thing. It has a huge correlation with social classes and, well, since both race and social class are hereditary...

>The important point is that the preponderance of the evidence indicates it's over 50%, some say up to 60
Can you source that?

Mine is far higher than I wish it was. People in the 100-120 range have it easy.

>doesn't know what set in stone means

Strayans can't even speak English

Both me and my brother have an around one in half a million IQ according to meme tests; I'd argue that he's a braindead cuck, but it would be stupid to rule out that genetics play a role in determining IQ. I mean, genes are what set us appart from a dog, or a rock. How could someone argue otherwise, unless they were religious?

The twin study is flawed though.

>the cherriest of cherry picking
Yes, and Nigerians here have a higher rate of college attainment than anyone else.

You probably won't believe this, but there's preliminary evidence to suggest that we inherit memories from our ancestors

That's why dragon's were born in modern times, they're extinct creatures papa neanderthal enjoyed spotting

It needs to be completely redone.

Just a heads up, us third world shitheads rely on rote memorization...

Once I took aptitude tests my performance skyrocketed because they were closer to genuine IQ tests

>the
There's hundreds of different studies on twins you fucking retarded leaf

They all illuminate the same astonishing fact that twins are remarkably similar even when separated at birth

Are you talking about the minnasota transracial adoption?

No there isn't. In theory people could express their DNA differently based on their ancestors experiences in life because of epigenetics but calling that 'memories' is fucking retarded.

Stop bring so overly self decepretating it looks pathetic.

>Christoper-Langan
>Langan has developed a "theory of the relationship between mind and reality" which he calls the "Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe" (CTMU).
My experience with many "severely gifted" individuals has been similar; I find it more important to achieve a semblance of rationality than sheer IQ from a certain point onwards, else you find cucks falling in the same pitfalls.

IQ is a mixture of both genetic and environmental factors. Genetics determines your range and the environment determines how far in that rage you end up in

Alright Alright I will behave sensibly

I thought my chaotic shitposting was entertaining

That wasn't a twin study
A twin study is where you get a bunch of twins who were separated at birth and compare their lives

Stanovich's rationality is a better metric.

>You probably won't believe this, but there's preliminary evidence to suggest that we inherit memories from our ancestors
Jung already proposed something like that, it's related to his "collective unconscious" thing. I found some sources that back up this, mainly bbc.com/news/health-25156510

However, if I had to guess a mechanism, it's more like turning "on" and "off" genes on sexual cells depending on the environment. Not like the production of new genes or what have you.

And this doesn't relate to intelligence; kin selection makes it advantageous in almost all circumstances, turning "smart genes" off would be silly.

>That's why dragon's were born in modern times, they're extinct creatures papa neanderthal enjoyed spotting
Shhh, don't tell people, but the Tooth Fairy told the Neanderthals all about dragons.

Any study with human beings is flawed by the lack of control over the environment. Damn ethics getting in the way of science.

Who could have thought it works like every other human trait? No one gets butthurt when someone suggests the reason of 9/10ths of the 100m olympic race competitors being black could be related to them being, well, black.

Eh not many countries invest much in sprinting really.

>Just a heads up, us third world shitheads rely on rote memorization...
actually true.

sauce: experience at an international college. the cheating that goes on there is some next level organised mafia shit

>around 95th-96th percentile by IQ
>difficulties learning new information and concepts
>only good at creative problem solving

I'm like the Anti-Asian tbqh.

I doubt Sub-Saharan African countries do so either. I find differences between male and female a lot more interesting, differences between races are more or less a deadbeat topic unless you want to make some sort of political or moral statement.

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY AGAINST MONGOR GENES.jpg

>tfw 99th percentily IQ
>tfw lazy, no self-discipline, absentminded, no social skills

>>tfw lazy, no self-discipline, absentminded, no social skills
You're browsing Sup Forums after all.

IQ tests are something you get better at with practice so they aren't really good measures of intelligence.

IQ literally doesn't matter if you're not Jewish

>implying you can give a single specific definition to intelligence

IQ is a highly useful psychometric variable, for what it's good for. It is not the measure of a life however.

Yeah guys I did an online test on the first thing that came up when I googled IQ test and it gave me 160+ and told me to share on facebook so I guess I am a genius.

I don't think it's a genetic mutation that's made every new generation in the west score higher in IQ tests

The difference between 1950s and 1980s were something like 15 points

They could have average IQ's of 150. They would still be subhumans.

Black people in UK have a higher chance of obtaining more 5+ Cs or greater at GCSE, but GCSE results don't have a very high correlation with IQ and it doesn't give the Cs or greater at science, math or english GCSE subjects- just GCSEs in general.

I skeptic as to how good a measurement of one's intelligence IQ tests are, but I've never met someone who I considered to be intelligent and scored under 130-140 on a simple test. I was made to undergo test after test when I was a kid, spent a year of school doig that instead, the skipped two. It's not as pointless or arbitrary as you seem to assume.

>40 percentile IQ
>rejected by oxford for Maths

at least I got an interview, which shows I didn't completely balls up the entrance exam tbqh.

Btw, ALL the other students were Asian at my college for maths. ALL of them. I was pretty much the only white maths student there, which really surprised me.

>They could have average IQ's of 150. They would still be subhumans.

No. That would make them superhuman.

Unless you belive that some spiritual values make you human.