Is there a high quality device for detecting hidden mics and cameras in my apartment?

is there a high quality device for detecting hidden mics and cameras in my apartment?

i..i think the landlord is watching me masturbate....it's been keeping me awake...help..

Other urls found in this thread:

frys.com/product/7897299?source=google&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlobfh8SV2AIVhbXACh3AWADvEAQYAyABEgLkaPD_BwE
reddit.com/r/hapas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_intelligence
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hapa/page/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

spy here, look in obvious spaces for where cameras would be, good viewing areas, spots,etc if that doesn't work try this out
frys.com/product/7897299?source=google&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlobfh8SV2AIVhbXACh3AWADvEAQYAyABEgLkaPD_BwE
It'll help you find security camera's or microphone's either looking threw it or making loud sounds

Sauce

You're a fucking schizo dude, why would your landlord want to watch you masturbate?

not just that...but other stuff too...like my gf sexy time...ya know

They can be bought on Amazon , they aren't expensive but it requires you to manually sweep your home , you can't just put it on a table and expect it to work.

Oh good lord. That ass.

in the walls, little pinholes

Who gives a fuck? Even if he is you only stand to benefit financially if he ever decides to share the footage with anybody.

Stop fetishizing Asian women
reddit.com/r/hapas

>Unironically posting reddit in support of his Sup Forums bullshit on the technology board

The absolute state of Sup Forums right here

>Linking to r*ddit
>On the historically accurate Bulgarian pastry making forum
Fuck off.

>spy here

You can sue him and stand to make a nice profit if you find bugs in your place and can prove they are his.

hapas are precious unlike your mutt self

You shouldn't doubt it, there are a lot of stalkers and voyeurs on Sup Forums.

Can you tell me your twitter @ so I can block you?

Any equipment worth the money will be small, nearly passive save for the battery (if it even has one - the best stuff is powered from background EMF) and recording medium, and have an EMF footprint below the background EMF noise floor, so electromag detection is useless unless you want to spend a lot of money on very sensitive equipment with appropriate (tunable) noise filters.
Any equipment REALLY worth the money (i.e. you're involved in espionage and are being tracked by governments) won't even be in your occupied space these days, though to be fair at that stage you're playing by different rules and should already know what to do.

For what you're paranoid about, you'd need to search all cracks, crevices, openings, vents, lamps/lights, equipment, and lines. Adequate cameras can be nearly the size of a pinhole anymore. Adequate microphones can be hidden in power cables. Almost any of these things can be hidden in stereo, TV, router equipment, a coffee maker, stuffed behind walls via floorboards or the HVAC vents. Keep your phone muffled, keep the cameras blocked or pointed away from you, and always maintain a minimum 45db noise floor via music or TV. The typical spoken volume is 60dB, so this necessitates talking quietly and away from windows or other electronics else you want your noise floor uncomfortably above spoken volume at all times.
If you want to be really paranoid, consider installing devices on your windows which vibrate at Khz frequencies to defeat parabolic microphone surveillance, although maintaining a noise floor is generally adequate.

Consider installing a separate wireless network interface which can intercept "hidden" transmissions, (hidden) motion detection recording cameras to see if anyone is breaking in to maintain/collect any physical recording medium, or if all else fails build a pulsed magfield ECM jammer that can disable hardware (ideally capable of blowing capacitors from a short range) and sweep your living area regularly.

There are a lot of lurkers on Sup Forums

How does a NEET like me become a spy?

I wouldn't really call that a "spy" though

schizophrenia =/= paranoia

It's not paranoia when it's true.

T. Terry A. Davis

t. self hating hapa
Sorry you came from a broken family isn't anyone elses fault fag.

Assuming
>You're not already CIA misinformant
>You're not already paid russo/chinese disinformant
>You're not already FBI
Digital surveillance has already eclipsed the need for 99% of physical monitoring anyways, the 5 eyes agreement had put nearly all information transfer on the planet under the jurisdiction of warrantless search. Only time a gov would use agents is tracking down info leaks otherwise not on/from a network. Any normal person's cell phone is susceptible to remote monitoring.

Ok how do I become something working for the government behind closed doors. I want some excitement in my life since I don't have much to live for anyway. You sound like you know your stuff
I've got no degree btw
Straight a*s from my college though
Would be willing to move anywhere tbqh (uk currently)

Sorry fag don't find white women attractive I will only fuck asians.
>inb4 you autistically post the same 3 broken household hapas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_intelligence

>historically accurate Bulgarian pastry making forum
Would unironically join.

>some random crap
>muh Sup Forums
What in the hell is this rationalization here, obsessed much.

I actually read some of that, and this is some real bullshit. They've even rewritten parts of some of the posts they've retrieved from other forums (such as a poster in a Swedish forum being rewritten as 170 cm tall with a thick cock in the reddit post, while it says 185 cm and an average dick in the original post.)
Sad!
Now, would someone please tell us the name of the girl in the OP pic?

>build a pulsed magfield ECM jammer
Not OP, but im interested in that. Got some more info?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hapa/page/1/

Don't be so fucking dense

ROFL
>Who cares if you landlord is watching you masturbate with camera's. even if he is you should just let him
the absolute fucking state of Sup Forums in 2017. I dont know where the fuck you came from but please leave

What do you even want to mean by this, that people use words on there.

Are you actually retarded? There are regular hapa hate general threads on Sup Forums

>are you retarded
People don't visit it and don't give a shit, the fact you're a schizo don't mean others are retarded.
>but they talked about it in le Sup Forums so it must be a Sup Forums conspiracy

>spy thread
fug lads i want to be cia/dia so badly

It's not a conspiracy, plenty of people visit Sup Forums it's the most popular board on Sup Forums by far. I don't have any problem with it being posted, the technology board just isn't the place to be posting it.

>the technology board just isn't the place to be posting it.
The newfaggot garbage that is killing Sup Forums.

It is schizoid idiocy to cry it was your Sup Forums boggeyman over some random reply, and it is just a reply not even a thread.

Go back to your containment board, your agenda is made clear now.

Oh my God shut up you queer.

Post technology or fuck off

t. "eurasian tiger" who can't get a hapa gf cause they all want white men

THICC

even hapas still try to trick the white man

image searching for this leads to very very non-appropriate nsfw things

It's just a fucking reply you drama queen, you should of been bitching since OPs pic and the various other post talking about it, but this site doesn't rolls like this redditard.

pls stop...
my heart...
HHHNNNGGG

turn off the lights, and scan the room with a torch. Eyes open for reflections. If there's a little cam, you can catch the lens.
Nothing you can do about microphones but they can't make half decent cams invisible level tiny. You'll find it if you look hard enough

> but this site doesn't rolls like this redditard.

You're literally defending someone posting reddit though.

Mad asian boi

Yeah mixed race asian mutts are pretty reddit no deny on that.

Sandwich artist...

Hey OP just linking this post so you don't have to sift through retardation to find an answer

>Linking to reddit isn't reddit posting

Some real fucking mental gymnastics you have going

THYQQ

my mom and dad have a story about how the landlord he had when they met, was spying on them, and how they had walked in on the woman masturbating on his bed wearing his underwear on her head. she was so deep in it, she didnt even notice them standing there and my dad snapping pictures with his camera.

What am I denying here, these hapa freaks are so reddit they even have one just for themselves.

thank you

I had a landlord who had security cameras everywhere and lived in the same house. Out of curiosity, I started looking around and noticed that the smoke detector in my room wasn't working since the small led never lighted once. I checked the batteries and they were plugged in properly. Then I noticed that small led wasn't an indicator but a tiny video/camera.

There's a lot of sick fucks out there, user.

Just make it sexy for him. What's the issue?

i_am_hitomi_1994

There is no ass in that picture. Are you familiar with human anatomy?

Fun fact: if you do this in your yard at night, you will see literally thousands of reflections coming back at you and they are all spiders.

Hot. Pretty sure no matter what the woman was like, if I came home and found this I would see if she would let me fuck her.

hang on.

Something is off about this woman's pussy.

she was a short, particularly smelly phillpino woman. she had this weird farty boiled cabbage and piss smell to her house that seeped up into the top floor he rented from her. it was an old 2 family house.

Sadly, that bulge is just the lace of her panties.

She needs the BWC

Sounds like a pretty weird fucking situation overall. Still would bang.

dude, my dad wouldnt fuck this woman, and he had kids with my mom the trashy bitch from the jersey shore. he's a IRL Bueno Excellente

Weirdness really turns me on. It would be too weird of a situation for me to pass up.

Hey there Elliot

I feel bad for them. they have no self confidence and such thin skin.

like all asians.

This is the exact delusion I had when I first got schizophrenia.

Me too