I just want pseudo code for 3d triangle collision. How hard is that?

I just want pseudo code for 3d triangle collision. How hard is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

math.stackexchange.com/questions/1220102/how-do-i-find-the-intersection-of-two-3d-triangles
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just give up

N O .

If corner is touching side or vice versa then:
Collision = true
Else:
Collision = false

haha funny meme

Triangles are 2D objects retard.

just get the 2d triangle collision formula and add another axis, do it 4 times or something.

>3d triangle
The ABSOLUTE state of Sup Forums.

If OP is a girl then:
Show tits
Else
OP is a faggot

this. Just program your 3d objects as made of 2d layers and runs some loops here and there to figure out if there was a collision.

collisions in computer graphics don't necessarily mean only vertices/faces touching other vertices/faces
usually a collision is detected if two objects have gone into one another, or are about to
in real life, objects can't go into one another, but in computer graphics, the only thing stopping it from happening is the collision detection code itself

-- for example, you can have two colliding triangles, which are inside one another, with no vertices touching each other, so it's not quite that simple

doesn't make sense it takes 4 points in R3 at minimum to make a 3d object FUCKING RETARD

pretty sure op meant "triangles in 3D space"

>2d objects in 3d space

what do you think computer 3D model are made of? lego?

math.stackexchange.com/questions/1220102/how-do-i-find-the-intersection-of-two-3d-triangles
>inb4 thats not pseudocode
If you can't translate ideas into code then you can't code at all.

Good luck OP

Just buy real time collision detection.
It covers everything worth knowing and is made by someone who knows what he's talking about.

What's so confusing about that user? You can have 2D objects than overlap on two axis but not on a third.

JUST over-engineer the solution on a graphics engine, desu user-kun

Create rectangular hitboxes over the shape and compare those for collision

for each triangle t1
for each triangle t2
if t1 == t2 continue //IMPORTANT OMPTIMIZATION STEP
if t1 intersects t2 return true