That's a shitty Suicide Squad cosplay

why are people in usa so toxic about every single little shit issue

I agree women should give themselves freely to native americans
mexicans too can get in on it too I suppose they're close enough
No nignogs or numales tho

American Exceptionalism and retarded millenials

Everybody thinks their life is a 2-hour Hollywood movie

Come on, you know this problem isn't just limited to America

Fucking chinks here are starting to get pissed off my non-issues such as "muh chinese privilege" and #NOTALLMUSLIMS

Wealth and prosperity are the main causes I think. When you have no real issues to solve, you make up your own

>Fucking chinks here are starting to get pissed off my non-issues such as "muh chinese privilege" and #NOTALLMUSLIMS
care to elaborate please?

>Wealth and prosperity are the main causes I think. When you have no real issues to solve, you make up your own
Couldn't have said it any better myself. I guess the problem broadly applicable to any westernized group

>When you have no real issues to solve, you make up your own

Pretty much this.

kek

Ur mum is a shitty cosplay lmao

yeah but there's two sides to that coin.

on the one hand a lot of STUPID shit gets broght up and presented as an issue.

on the other hand, mathematics was discovered/invented.

It's the same thing as your so-called "white privilege".

Majority of SG is made up of Chinese you probably know that.

Replace white privilege with chinese privilege and you'll get it.

The same thing's actually happening in Malaysia too, whereby Chinese people only make up like 30% of the population but to get ahead in life, most Malays have to learn Chinese (dialects) as their more affluent customers are Chinese.

It's a non-issue imo.

>on the one hand a lot of STUPID shit gets broght up and presented as an issue.

This is very true as well, but isn't it similar to making an issue out of a non-issue? Like making a mountain out of an molehill?

why is it a non-issue? because chinese can afford to give up things they earned?

i was thinking how this issue will come about when jobs become automated and all that story everyone is sick of hearing from liberals who want basic income

i mean when these fags stop working they will spend a good amount of time on their bullshit struggles. so much freedom, it might actually become the end of humanity

>why is it a non-issue?

No, you're understanding me wrong. I understand that some people are less privileged than others, but that's not because of race.

You have your same poor Chinese, poor Malays and poor Indians, but nobody makes a fuss about the Chinese and Indians, they just show Ms Faitmah supporting 6 children on her own by selling curry puffs illegally by the roadside.

It's always been like this, minorities trying to instigate race as this problem; you'll always get this in a multiracial society.

Just apply our brilliant solution to unruly minorities

Hard times make hard people
Hard people make soft times
Soft times make soft people
Soft people make hard times

By splitting the country in two? We've already done that, we are basically the only Chinese majority country outside of China and Taiwan, thanks to Malaysia's policy of Malay Malaysia rather than Malaysian Malaysia -

Oh you mean genocide?

Very true and eloquently put, I'm stealing this thanks.

>Oh you mean genocide?
Yes but you're a better person than I with that response.

Well idk about the situation in Sudan or sub-saharan Africa for that matter, but that's not going to work here.

Malays live in Malaysia and Indonesia so if we were to start purging them, no doubt those 2 more powerful countries will militarily intervene.

We are kinda like Israel in this regard, surrounded by more powerful countries whose main ethnicity live as minorities in our countries (Arabs and Malays) and also culturally and religiously different from them (Mostly Buddhist or Christian Chinese and Jewish Jews??)

what the fuck is Singapore even filled with? I thought it was just mainland chinks and expats

70% Chinese, of which another 75% of them have already developed a "Singaporean" identity that have strayed quite a ways from modern day PRC culture. Remaining 25% migrated here post independence, and are mostly from North China and still speak Mandarin as their first language.

15% Malays (99% of whom are Muslims) and they are the main ethnicity found in Malaysia.

8% Indians (Mostly Tamils, brought over by the Brits when we were still a British Crown Colony)

The rest are your expats.

>I thought it was just mainland chinks and expats

Can't blame you desu, most of the power and financial might in our country are wielded by the Chinese, but most Singaporean Chinese nowadays rather think of themselves as different from mainlanders.

It's becoming common with East Asians in the West, too. Signs being held up saying stuff like 'This Filipina supports BLM' or something like that.

It's funny because I honestly believe if African Americans WERE the dominant race in America, they 100% wouldn't give a shit about any other race. They'd act far worse than the white oligarchs they complain about.