Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_funnel-web_spider
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my duty to warn you that the spider is the most ancient and untouchable animal

>be australian
>let toilet spider suck your dick cos desperate
>die minutes later

S

Day arent exactly deadly, are they? As far as I know there's no lethal spider... the most harmful ones are the black widow and the brown recluse. Although excruciatingly painful, their venom isn't lethal to humans. That man must've had some sort of allergy or heart condition...

When will this romanticized idea of "outback rough and tough muh dedli aminalz" Australia die? One of the most urbanized nations on the fucking planet, more than 75% of our population lives in major cities and have never had to deal with an issue such as redbacks on the dunny lid, or snakes in their swags, or having to check their boots for pests, fuck, most cityfags that i've met have barely seen a fucking kangaroo outside of a zoo.

Ill tell you something for nothing mate, it's not a big issue and probably affects less than handful of battlers a year. You can fuck right off with this rubbish

triggered
daddy get bit on the tip? thats why you have a foster dad?

t. spider

Not triggered, you're literally feeding into the ego of Ausposters who want to spread cultural cringe all over the place and talk about their 'hard yakka' dealing with pests and shit when they litearlly haven't even fucking encountered the shadow of an angry ant.

For your shitty fucking meme arguements sake;
Top 10 most venomous spiders in Australia
1. Funnel web - Antivenom created in in 1981, no fatalities have been recorded.
2. Northern tree funnel-web spider- Antivenom created in in 1981, no fatalities have been recorded.
3. Redback Spider - No deaths have been recorded since redback antivenom became available in the 1950s.
4. Mouse Spider - Their venom is similar to the funnel-web spiders, although no deaths have been attributed to them; only one case of severe envenomation has been recorded.
5. Trap Door Spider - ause only minor symptoms for humans, generally inflicting only localised pain, but sometimes nausea, lethargy and malaise.
6. White Tail - Recent studies have shown the venom causes no major danger to humans and is limited to mild local pain.
7. Australian Tarantula - arantulas aren't fatal to humans. They can maybe kill a small dog. Maybe.
8. Recluse - Not a single envenomation case has been reported here. Not one.
9. Huntsman - Non dangerous to humans. Most incidents involving huntsmen actually comes from them startling people when driving their cars.
10. Garden Orb Weavers - Their bites have only minor effects, such as some local pain, no recorded fatalities.

On top of that, the folk song you posted is a fucking joke song which made its fame by appealing to the larrikanism culture in the bush.

Go fuck yourself you literal human garbage

pHHRHT

you sound slightly triggered. personally spiders are fine, snakes scare the shit out of me, don't lie and tell me you haven't encountered snakes before.. they're fucking everywhere in your cunt.

>Go fuck yourself you literal human garbage
holy shit triggered as fuck
look how hard you tried
idiot doesn't even realize its not normal to have to be rushed off to hospital every time you take a deuce

confirmed

Just like with snake venom you can lose a limb, flesh-dissolving necrosis at a very fast rate.

Not triggered, honestly, this faggot is just helping perpetuate inflated ego's for other Ausposters. He's literally doing the opposite he's set out to do, he's actually giving ausposters compliments and is too fucking dumb to realise it. And yeah, I don't fuck with certain snakes.

See above ^ Nonce.

>getting your dick bitten is a compliment to an australian
"dick been bitten yet?"
"yeah, thanks, survived it luckily but yeah, dick's been bitten a couple of times."

Yes, it's context and elements of the myth are absolutely a compliment to Australians. You don't understand the Aussie psyche. Even that post probably made a lurker smile and feel good about himself, and prouder of his country.

Learn to banter instead of patting shitposters on the back and complimenting them for fucks sake

>and prouder of his country.
for getting your tip bit?
its embarrassing that you would find that to be a compliment
haven't you backward fucks heard of Raid or at least dusting for cobwebs? Holy shit. What an embarrassment.

Again, complimenting us.
> WOW AUSSIES ARE BAD AT FOLLOWING NORMAL SOCIAL CONVENTIONS LMAO WHAT IDIOTS
Australians (Larikins) will read your shitty banter, and get an ego boost.

Why do you think theres so many of us here shitposting? Because it fulfills the Aussie spirit to be seen this way. Exactly the same reason why Aussies call each other "cunt" "bastard" etc. Its affectionate.

Basically, you're doing the exact opposite of what you are wanting to do, repeatedly, and over and over and over and over again complimenting shitposters and essentially encouraging them to shitpost more. Try again, or better yet, give up, because you're obviously not grasping the concept

>Be a 3 year old american
>practice school shooting drill in the toilet

See what you've done? You've encouraged a random shitposter, and fuck knows how many lurkers, who, are probably feeling great about themselves at the moment. Fuck you.

>Because it fulfills the Aussie spirit to be seen this way.
bruh, the world is bigger than australia
who gives a fuck if a few bogans think its funny
the world now knows its not safe to tuck your dick in an australian toilet

youre welcome world

m8 he's in full damage control mode
he's probably in a cold sweat right now, dick in a bandage
furiously thumbing through his militant anti-america folder
aussies try hard. thats what it boils down to. you guys really try hard at everything, from being funny to competing in the olympics. its just "try hard, the country".

Both those posts are me you fucking retarded cunt

You're so out of depth you cant even hold a conversation

>most city people I know haven't seen a kangaroo outside of the zoo
>I don't check my boots

confirmed for fucking retard and/or shut in autist. I literally don't know one person who hasn't seen a kangaroo in the wild, the first time I saw one was when I must have been about 5. Always check your boots if you don't want to die and I have had to deal with redbacks multiple times. I live in the inner city of Brisbane (west-end). Things are pretty interesting indeed when you aren't a fat retard.

Aussies whine about small little spiders, meanwhile we have to deal with spell casting witches

Are you joking m8?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_funnel-web_spider

>He thinks Aussie spiders didn't learn with Gandalf in the neighbor islands

Beats being stabbed to death by allahus on the toilet...