Country Envy Thread

What cunts are you jealous of, Sup Forums, and why?
I envy the rich history of a few European countries, namely UK, France, Germany, Russia. Lots of amazing ideas, innovations, and stories over there. Sure, you don't hear as much about the bad stuff, but it's still really cool to me.

From a point of "wish I was born there" Scandinavia and the colonies (Aus/NZ/CA) desu, no where else really.

I'm not jealous of any other country to be honest.

Obviously lots of countries are better at various things than the UK, or blessed with more resources and people, but that doesn't make me jealous. It's partly because I see a lot of promise in the UK's future rather than only appreciating the history.

I'm jealous of Mexico and Cuba for being more relevant than us, and Brazil for being bigger

I'm jealous of US food variety and landscape, but I'm overall happy living in Germany

I'm jealous of Norway for far superior nature and a pretty language.

the Brazil is great because the Portuguese concentrated territories
not divided into colonies

So in other words, America.

I admire the Inca, Maya and Aztec people

>So in other words, America.

Nope. The resources and people comment was because that's something we don't have much of, not because the US has a lot of them. Often it's the smaller countries which are much better at us at a particular thing.

I'm not jealous of the US because while it has advantages in some areas, I believe that is outweighed by other factors

France - overseas colonies
USA - people's attitude, New York
Greece - weather
Norway - quality of life
Ukraine, Russia - qt's
Czech - drug law, beer drinking culture
Austria - ski resorts
Italy - food

>We are not any of those

Hungary and Taiwan

Italy, because Gabagool

Idk, I wish I was European or living in Europe
Specifically Scandinavia, Germany, France or Italy

scotland and georgia
men
flags

JewSA - Work ethics.
CULOmbia - qts
Asspain - best accent
Muslim countries - They'll rulethe world
Germany - They knew how stand up their country when it was really fucked up.. twice
U r gay - For being a less banana version of my country
Huehuezil - For being the only relevant country of South Murica

Czech Republic because their women are qt as a standard
Other than that USA for life

Benin for their work ethics
Mozambique for qts
Uganda for best accent
Angola They knew how stand up their country when it was really fucked up.. twice
Cameroon For being a less banana version of my country
Malawi for being the only relevant country in South Africa

>Germany - They knew how stand up their country when it was really fucked up.. twice

Germany was supported by other countries though. That's why they bounced back.

After WW1 they were allowed to ignore large parts of Versailles and not pay back a load of debt, after WW2 money and effort was pumped into making the Western and Eastern halves of Germany strong by the NATO allies and USSR respectively

Even the Constitution of Germany was drafted and signed off by foreigners, not the Germans

France or any other "blue banana" country. Core of the europe, was ALWAYS developed, was ALWAYS progressive, strong and influent

>Colombia
>qts

You never went to colombia, right?

this, funny they diminish role of that fact same as Russians do with lend-lease where they couldn't win war without help from America

It's just a shame about the 'dirigisme'

That won't last

Nope, but I saw some colombian grills here and they where hot as fuck

Finland, no comments

>after WW2 money and effort was pumped into making the [...] Eastern hal[f] of Germany strong by the [...] USSR
What did he mean by this?

allcountries are shit including this one
i am jealous onlyof the dead

None because I unironically believe that America is the best country in the world. The only countries I'm somewhat jealous of are Canada and Mexico since they have better neighbors than us.

Swiss

lots
i really like the small towns of iberia, wish i lived in switzerland but i tell myself that they are filled with balkantrash immigrants any way, USA is great, but its not so bad being born in balkans could have been worse

I envy any other country for not being "muh liberté, égalité, fraternité, laicisme xDDDD" shithole.

East Germany was still shit, don't get me wrong, but the Soviets put extra effort into East Germany because the two halves of Germany were the public competition between capitalism and communism.

For example East German athletes in the Olympics were doped to the max in order to win an insane amount of medals

No, we don't. But even if everyone would decide right now to pump that same money into Pooland you country would still be 3. world.

You know nothing abouth history. The soviets dismantled the infrastructure and transported industrial plants to Russia

Norway - Like Sweden but with competent politicians and more beautiful nature

>United Kingdom: history and traditions
>France: colonies
>USA: nationalism and their blind ignorance. Divided, they are a plague. Both of them together are a bless
>Australia: Lyra bird
>New Zealand: that bird that cannot fly, is green, too fat to walk and too lazy to reproduce. It's not the kiwi. Something like Kokobird or Kokopelli or something
>Sri Lanka: cool af Island
>Netherlands: 10/10 culture and history
>Slovenia: my clay
>Croatia: my clay
>Switzerland: everything

Ok

Canada,because of its low Population Density

finland and swiss for the beautiful scenery and their high standards of living :D
I hate overpopulated cunt like mine

>overpopulated
nah, you have much countryside
world needs more japs to keep me supplied with mangas, get breedin' boy

You sure are the best at sharting in marts.

Australia, Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland

I admire various European countries for having FREE HEALTHCARE.

Fucking damn it.

Pretty much all of our neighbors.

Our country has gone to shit, all in the name of multiculturalism.

Some cherrypicked girls from instagram don't represent our girls as a whole. He is right, I've been to Argentina and I can tell you your girls are hotter, not even memeing