Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

srsly what the hell is that
i visited other country and saw this and still don't know what is that

Drinking fountain

I have it, it's not as primitive as that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet

You take a piss in it, it's just a retarded urinal used by some european countries as well as south america

Why you do this Italy?

t. i don't shower every day

because we're civilized, I guess

hah, i remember first time when they showed up here. people though they are for washing feet, lol. so everybody with money instaled one. ofcourse nobody used it so they removed it soon. people with money that want to look classy but are stupid.

i poop in the shower every day

>not using your toilet for pre-shower poop

>not using a lotion-based bar of soap to massage and relax your hole then leaning over to look out the window while a nice hot/warm steamy cascade of water relaxes all your muscles and puts you at ease before letting it all shoot out of you at once in an instant of pure unparalleled nirvana
>not finger fucking the last bits out of your hole simultaneously massaging your insides that had been clenched tight and aching from holding it all in
>not lazily using the detachable shower head to spray the turds away, or switching to the stronger setting and making a game of blasting away the bigger chunks until they fit

I honestly don't understand these.
I mean is it soapy water? or do you soap up your ass at all?
If its just plain water then its not actually cleaning you its just covering your ass with shit water.
I guess it would be ok if you also use toilet paper to wipe off the residue.
Or do you have some kind of communal shit-rag hanging next to it that everyone gets to use?
Or do you just pull up your pants with a sopping wet ass and let your underwear soak up the shit water?

Get your crusty foul smelling asshole out of here burger

>3 taps

Is it the XIX century all over again?

Pillupuhelin mustart race.

If you don't use one of these you're not human

Wtf why should i wash my **** in bidet when i can take a shower

If you need more than just toilet paper to clean your asshole after a shit than something's wrong with your diet.

Either that or you're a fat fuck with too much ass between you and the toilet bowl