Is internet addiction ruining your life?

Is internet addiction ruining your life?

Yes

Maybe

yes

already did

100%

Yup

I landed a sysadmin job after 5 years of lurking on Sup Forums so no.

Thanks guys!

Thanks for your extensive replies, you ungrateful faggots.

Definitively maybe

>posting anime

looks like it damaged your brain. rip

This and also bitcoins kinda happened.

congratulations!

>internet addiction
no such thing unless you live mental illness levels

No, my nihilism is

Dumb normalfag.

>sun directly in the window
>doesn't light up the room

>anime is not for normalfags

It's right there next to alcoholism

No. Without internet I wouldn't be able to learn as much about technology and other subjects as I have learned now. I see how internet can ruin your life if you are a normie though. Engaging with people over social networks is very bad for you and people around you. Don't be an used and you'll be fine.

NORMIES GET OUT!!! REEE

you are engaging with other people right now you fag

it does though. You don't see it?
Maybe you forgot how light works.

> anime poster

should have kept lurking

my life IS the internet OP

I understood fine what he meant.
How come you didn't? Brainlet?

Maybe you did.
Considering where the sun is it should be lighting up the area where our perspective comes from, not the door.

But I don't know any of you fags. There is a difference between being anonymous and posting under your real name. Sup Forums is not a social network.

your writing style is very distinct, samefag.

Internet addiction is saving my life, I'd kill myself if I didn't feel its necessary for me to stay alive so I can tell people they are wrong on forums.

>internet addiction
It made me rich

Who's this semen hunter?

Better normalfag than a weaboo manchild.

says you

Yet you choose to use a site based onto anime, and whose culture and userbase revolves around anime. Must be tough for you, my Reddit friend.

You got at least 1 out of 3 wrong.

It doesn't deny the fact that animerards are weaboo manchilds

This was one of the worst things that happened to me.

Nothing to do all day long, just shitpost and switch between Sup Forums and reddit. Years have passed and now I don't see way out.

Internet is my life there's nothing but misery out there.

Yes. That's exactly how I look at my computer.
I've spend every free moment, and gone to great lengths to create more free time, on a desktop since I was 12 in 2003.
No desire to fix this issue though.

probably, but at this point I don't really care because I've learned more than enough to make it worthwhile.

are you me?

No, it is greatly improving my life.
I can order food and supplies online, no longer do I have to go outside.
Crypto is increasing my wealth over time.
Am I ever going to get a girlfriend? Probably not, but that's okay I am content living as a shut in.

No, I'm an adult who takes responsibility for my actions

No.

Makes me glad I don't have to hang around with normies most of the time. Also got a gf with a nice ass and cute face, though she's starting to annoy me because it makes me play less vidya which leads me to kinda wanting go back to being alone again and fuck vr waifus with my oculus rift instead because they will stfu after I did cum.

Anyways pic related to my current addiction which I wouldn't really call an addiction

Definitely yes. But I dont dare to search for help.

Actually, thanks to the internet and PCs, I kept somehow a link with a world I was forced to leave because of my parents. It helped me for 9 years before I could be mature enough and return home.

Too bad, social networks and smartphones have ruined society when I wasn't there. I still don't have a real smartphone (only a N9 because it's a thing of beauty) and I'm not on any social network whatsoever. Yet, I work in CS and I still wonder how everyone felt obligated to digitize and make public every part of their life. I guess they're not aware that's actually what's happening. It feels terrible.

this

>woman in background not on phone
>kid playing outside
That men is clearly trapped in an alternate reality and is trying desperately to figure out how to get home.

he's trapped in the 80's

Fail.

uh geez i wonder what you're doing right now

>socialize with child in pic
>get arrested for being a pedo

>socialize with woman in pic
>get arrested for sexual harassment

>socialize with dog in pic
>get arrested for animal abuse

he has a job, let it be. At least he made it.

I was able to deal with ruining my life all by myself. Internet addiction is just to fill the void.

What life

My girlfriend has ruined my life. Now that we're no longer dating I've got a job and I'm ok. I wish I had more time for gaymen, but oh well.

Captcha: Calle calle

No, alcoholism has. Internet is fuckin cool

>nothing but women and shitskins outside
Accurate

This. Not working in IT, but still got job where I basically do nothing for 7 hours out of 8. So I just shitpost, watch (((movies))) and read.

Better than being some corporate drone though.

Yes

I consider you animals.

Alvin & The chipmunks cartoon from the 90's. I want to say Britney? Haven't seen it since the 90's

uh geez i wonder if you can read?

suicide

i feel the same, Sup Forums is an autism zoo and Sup Forums the retard cage which they usually escape like monkeys

I'd say that from 2014 to 2018 I've spent a cumulative total of two solid years here on Sup Forums. Granted, I've had a gf that whole time and a job for most of it too but still.

Sure I'm wasting my life on the internet but I'd rather do this than waste it working a shitty full time job around normalfags that don't think beyond what's in front of them.