WHY NET NEUTRALITY IS A BAD THING

youtube.com/watch?v=RgbeB79Dss0

Make sure to show this to bugmen, redditors, and other assorted bluepill drones who worship the system that hates them.

Other urls found in this thread:

fastcompany.com/40509728/netflix-vs-cable-subscribers-are-neck-and-neck-now-says-pwc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shoo shoo, ISP shill.

>no arguments

typical Facebook shill

>worship the system that hates them.
You mean like the GOP that you believe in?

Lol.

lol

Cable TV internet

bebo and myspace are still operating? wtf...

>m-muh orange is a good president i swear net neutrality is b-bad

>Microsoft, Netflix and Google support net neutrality
>Microsoft, Netflix and Google support EME
KEK, I can't believe you fell for the net neutrality shills

>muh evil huge isps are evil hurrdurr
fastcompany.com/40509728/netflix-vs-cable-subscribers-are-neck-and-neck-now-says-pwc
here's some facts. sorry not sorry to shatter your false world view

What's the problem with that? Cable TV is fucking shit. $100 a month for 200 channels that you only watch ten of and a literal third of the content is ads

> current state of the land of the free
Lmao

>good
>bad
how infantile. those are not absolute objective values, what is good for a big company is bad for another. only sure thing is no politician is fighting for your particular interests.

Kys Luke you've reached a new low

Technology is the last thing in the world the government should be legislating. It simply moves too fast for their bureaucratic ways.

Imagine if the government still controlled telephones. You think people would be walking around with the latest and greatest cell phones?

They should be encouraging competition, not regulating the internet.

Can someone explain this American doublethink to me.

1) Google is a big company. Google is super bad because it's a big company. If Google wants something, it's bad.

2) Verizon is a big company. Verizon wanting something doesn't devalue the idea.

Really, I don't get it. People are spouting how big companies are super bad and big companies siding with net neutrality means that it's a fucking bad idea, but Verizon being on the other side somehow is completely fucking irrelevant.

>Imagine if the government still controlled telephones.
Does your government not govern the spectrum which telephones use?

GOOD WERK OP KEKEKEKEKEKE

>be American
>internet gets blocked
>go to mall
>shart myself
>go outside
>get shot

Here in my secret ancap island might makes right and he who has the most powerful transmitter controls the spectrum, lmao at cucks who allow (((government))) to tell them not to have kilowatt transmitters for cellphones

But this guy doesn't take into account the massive steps Netflix does to spread out its bandwidth over the network like paying ISPs to put a server on site inside the ISP which isn't against net neutrallity.

easy isp are worse because they have a practical monopoly

>muh netflix
>waaah why are people using their connections that they pay for

I used to think America was great, but now, I'm not so sure..