How many NEET and shut-ins are actually on Sup Forums?

How many NEET and shut-ins are actually on Sup Forums?
are you happy with your condition?
what do you think is the reason that made you live like that?
pls respond.

Social anxiety, lack in self-confidence
t.wagecuck who dropped out of university after 2 years in informatics engineering

Will commit sudoku most likely

1. NEET, M, 20
2. Neutral
3. Anxiety and laziness, no need for expensive things. Good relationship with family.

Sounds like my bf
Except add in depression and schizophrenia

london

INTP

Quit my job IT job 7 years ago. Have blown through all savings. Had to move back with parents.

Nobody will hire someone with this much NEET time on their resume. Yes, I literally have nothing to show for the last 7 years. No, I don't play video game.

was a neet for 1.5 years, went out of it about 4 months ago - feels good actually

i didnt really care about working and didnt need money, realistically though i was just scared.

signed up to uni because of parental pressure, and a few months later got a job at a clothing store since i needed some money

im good now, though probably looking to switch from economics major to math and cs

i don't actually regret my time as a neet - i grew a lot as a person and developed a foundation for my beliefs, though what you can do inside is limited and at some point your growth can only happen outside

>inb4 cool story fa/g/

I'm partly like this because I'm overly sensitive and anxious and partly because I am philosophically opposed to the current structure of society.

Checked.
Me too btw :D I dropped out of grad school and now haven't done shit in like nearly a decade :D
fuck

>NEET basement dweller but want to start trading crypto and eventually go back to college. All I do is tinker with my computer and write meandering, weirdo music. Have loving gf of 4 years.

>I could live like this forever but I want more for my life so I'll have to actually do the above

>Was never really included/accepted by anyone growing up because I have a minor but visible disability. This caused me to view the world through an alternative perspective and now, 8 years after high school, I'm completely disenfranchised with "normal" society. Don't want to work a full time job and live a part time life. Don't believe the lies that the average person is too stupid to question. See the motions that move society and don't want to be a part of any of it. Truthfully I just don't want to live any other life than the one I'm in charge of.

Pic related is not ironic or a meme.

Brother.

autism
i think it's ok, autismbux yield ok living

just make shit up. no one actually checks.

>Pic related is not ironic or a meme.
It's actually both, since if he even got higher he'd see the nucular cloud and get cancer and die or suffocate in space.

I'm a neet because of autism and a variety of other issues.

Life is ok, I got a comfy apartment and a very low cost of living, i save roughly 60% of my neetbux and invest it into crypto instead.

I will inherit a lot of money in the future and I'm already making a lot from crypto so I don't really have to ever work or anything.

The neet life is not so bad.

t. life advice from a 19 year old

worked for me after 3 years of NEETdom, but you can continue to waste away if you want.

Fuck off with this blogging thread.
Check this nine.

no one actually checks up to a point. for an entry level job, they wont actually check if you really worked at starbucks or bestbuy

for anything a little more serious they will. though for a neet lying to get a retail job is his best option.

ADHD good otherwise. Oh you said shut-ins I just re-read, I'm not a shut-in but I'll still fill out this application for you good sir. ADHD isn't so bad with medication. I don't know if you wanted non shut-ins to reply but here I am have some data my good friend.

I think the reason I live like 'that' is because that is how my brain developed.

>pls respond.
Hey it's me your friend

I've been a NEET for 20 years.

Reasons are a complicated ball of yarn.

Happiness is a meme used by advertisers to make sure people see the greener grass on the other side of the fence. Life is a struggle regardless. Moments of happiness are momentary by necessity, but such moments can be experienced leading an ordinary life, a jet set life, or a life alone inside a barrel.

What test is this?

Nvm found it and I'm a schizo

I can't stand higher education. I don't think I'm an idiot, I just hate sitting down and putting the effort to study. So I dropped out.
I'll see if I get some shitty job next year.

Same
This requiring effort suck I prefer to quality threads on Sup Forums

Please enlighten me on your opposition with the *current* structure of society

That doc would be pleased to pass for being in his 40s.

>How many NEET and shut-ins are actually on Sup Forums?
I'm not a NEET (always either studying or working) and not a shut-in (I spend at least 12 hours a day outside interacting with people)
I'm a 30+ year old virgin though
>are you happy with your condition?
No
Everyday I make weird gestures with my hands like a gun on my head, a knife across the wrist, a noose around the neck and I talk to myself when I return
>what do you think is the reason that made you live like that?
They lied to me
I fell for the education meme
I fell for work hard and be responsible meme
I fell for the don't objectify women and be kind to them meme
And a whole bunch of other memes
I didn't go to the military
I didn't go to a technical school
I didn't sepuku myself
>pls respond.
I did

>Social anxiety, lack in self-confidence
>t.wagecuck who dropped out of university after 2 years in informatics engineering
I did that too and then after 10 years of being a wagecuck I came close to sudoku and went back to university
Now I'm almost done and about to take my degree after very hard work but I'm even closer to sudoku again
I want to touch a woman

M, 20.
Neet for the last 6 years.
No, I am not happy with my life.
People, anxiety, depression, panic attacks, schizophrenia, family problems.

I don't have any problems with going outside but I just can't find the motivation to do anything. I absolutely hate my life.

1. no i'm hating every second of it, though i liked it the first 1-2 years
2. depression, anxiety and some other undiagnosed mental illness

Not just a neet but a wizard, too.

I wouldn't say I'm happy, far from it, but having tried to choose the alternate paths, I think that those are even worse, so this is the least bad option.

I have the wrong kind of personality for being a successful, functioning member of society. Accomplishing things and setting and achieving goals doesn't really give me the good feelings that most people seem to get. Whereas most people respond to the anxiety of an impending task that needs to be completed by becoming more motivated to work on it, I tend to avoid it as long as I can. I also don't have the trait that a lot of people do where, once they manage to start an unpleasant task, they find it relatively easy to keep going on it, I have to constantly push myself because every moment I'm thinking how I want to stop. I don't get cabin fever easily if I have nothing to do. Lots of people get restless living the neet life, I don't. etc.

I'm happy now that I got rid of the spooks telling me I have to be a successful handsome rich Chad to be happy. You can just be happy if you want to be, for no reason. Sounds like bullshit but it works.

no
im lazy and i hate change
i have been studying cs at a university for 6 years and im still not even halfway done with my bachelors degree
I really hate change

>Not just a neet but a wizard, too.
i have 2 more years until i become a wizard

i have most of a biochem degree
i have a job and pay all the bills
i ( used to when not living in the ghetto ) get lots of female attention

huh guess i don't belong here

>Self diagnosed disorders
Shut up, faggot.
Until you have a pile of prescription bottles in front of you I don't wanna hear it. This shit costs me fucking $140 a month for everything, and its all cheap generic shit.

i am diagnosed and eating medicine, whats your point?

I'm referring to everybody posting these score charts.

I'm not a neet but I have come to realized that it's the only way of life by which I can find peace with myself.
.t 36 year old wagecuck

Welp supposedly I'm "narcisstic".

Websites like these are obviously bullshit though.

>score charts.
tahts exactly what they are
noone that posted that chart (which is 1 person if we don't count the op) said anything about diagnosing anything

>I didn't explicitly say it!
Nah faggot, you know what you did. These online tests are self-diagnosis bullshit

>be me
>jobless for 2 years
>barely living on neetbux
>only go out when need groceries
>don't have friends
>don't want friends
>want job
>not motivated to look for job
>have to live in past because of lack of funds to have anything modern
>anytime money or anything related is read I get suicidal
>constant 15khz pure tone tinnitus coupled with depression that makes everything above feel 10x worse than it probably is
>tfw pass me the fucking gun already

anyone that gives a fuck about what an online test says about him should probably just end it