Samsung Galaxy S8

Thinking of buying pic related. How great of a buy it is?

I have one. It's okay. Seems kinda bloaty. Probably overpowered and overpriced for my needs. Works fine tho

>lagroid phone
>ever a great purchase
LMAO

Pretty nice and is right, it's pretty bloaty.

>Crapple
>can't even use your phone how you want to
>ever a great purchase
LMAO

post in an already existing relevant thread

That thread is shit.

>scatOS
>can't even pirate music
Kys

Like all Galaxy phones, comes with a ton of bloatware. If you remove it then it's a great phone.

Idk what bloatware there talking about, aside from bixby it's a great phone. Battery life is amazing. Love mine

If you buy from a carrier then it comes packed with useless shit like AT&T assistance, AT&T store, AT&T maps, etc. Unlocked phones from Samsungs site don't have the carrier bloatware but it still has bloatware like Galaxy Store, Bixby, etc. All that crap uses up CPU cycles which degrade peformance and use up battery while idle.

if you can't afford an iphone x its fine

>crapple
>absolutely no bloat'

haha suck it faggot

The screen scratches like crazy.

How did you get it to have a dark theme like that?

Why would anyone pay $1000+ for lag?

>1080x2220
gay ass downscaled resolution, pos phone desu

It's great for throwing it against the wall after it becomes lagfest after half a year of usage. And it's already got quite a headstart, I suggest getting note 8 or an iphone if you absolutely hate making reasonable choices.

can u make fonts small pls thank you

Samsung themes
You're mentally unstable

I have one and like it, but would get a OP 5T or Pixel 2 over it if you have that option. Samsung bloat and lack of updates is no joke. Also get the S8+ instead of the S8 unless you have manlet hands, the S8 is pretty small

It uses the same gorilla glass as any other flagship, which is pretty hard

I know and it still gets scratches like it's a fucking joke.

Do you want manufacturers to all use sapphire glass and tack on a couple hundred more to the price or something?

Doesn't the 9 drop in less than 2 months? if nothing else they will be giving the 8 away.

iphone X has a more powerful processor and it really shows when doing processor intensive stuff like games but SG8 has double the ram and much better memory management and that shows when keeping a lot of stuff open at the same time

What about the constant overheating and thermal throttling on the X?

Wife loves hers.

>and tack on a couple hundred more to the price or something
They already do that, might as well have a reason for it.

don't know man but real world tests confirm this
iphone x is faster at opening games and runs them at higher fps but once you open enough shit to overload its ram it has to reload everything again much earlier than the sg8

I don't got a scratch on my S8. The only way you can scratch this thing is if you drop it on concrete or have sand in your pocket.

How's that apple maps :^)

Had to help someone find their way and guess what phone they were using?

the same way you suck off Apple?

Isn't the Note 8 better?

That's what I have anyways and I like it.

Who really uses their phone for graphically intense games? Weebulator 2017

don't know man, not me
personally i find this stats wanking to mainly be a dick measuring contest

>comparing operating system with one app
damn you are desperate

Please tell me you can change font size. I'm not some boomer geriatric

Have an s8+ its great

no one on earth

paying over $300 for a phone is full retard and only done by debt slaves/hipsters

I know someone that bought a S8 so they can play a MMO at max settings

>Why would anyone pay $1000+

because for that they're getting the best processing power, best display, second best camera (After pixel). they're getting faceID which is much better than either touchID or anything android has for facial recognition.

Of course you can

this, any phone over 200 is just a way to hate money

What about the constant overheating and thermal throttling?