Spooky Tech Experiences

What are your scariest/spookiest experiences with tech, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=inurl:/view.shtml:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Browsing web without an ad blocker.

>What are your scariest/spookiest experiences with tech, Sup Forums?

A fucking hacker hacked my gf's home Surveillance cameras and filmed her while being naked...

We all know that you're a liar, but why do people hook cameras up to the internet?

this thread makes me sad

Did a video call with my boss. So the thing is, this was on a laptop without a wifi card, so the only way wifi worked was with a USB wifi dongle. After the call I realized it the dongle wasn't plugged in and my boss didn't remember ever being called.

Let me guess, he also raped her and posted the video on interwebs?

my computer started bleeding lole

oh shit

>windows command interpeter opens for a split second
>icons refresh for no reason
>mouse starts moving on its own

To get hacked by fucking hackers.

Not the guy you're replying to, but I used to google my way into unsecured webcams all the time.

People have these cameras, always on, connected to the internet, often with no password, or a default password.

Most of the time they're security camera staring down a driveway, or a parking lot, or someone's garage, or an office, or a store.

But sometimes they're in fucking living rooms, even bedrooms. And they're just on, streaming to the web 24/7, and the owners are just fucking oblivious.

The worst I've seen was a camera hooked up to view the bedroom of an obviously retarded asian man. He was probably in early 20's, but mentally he was probably about 4.

His aging father, who looked absolutely dead inside, would help him into his clothes, and half the time, as soon as he left the room, the guy would throw them all off again. He spent most days just rolling around on his bed and masturbating. He managed to shit all over it a few times.

I felt so sorry for that poor bastard father of his.

Think of laptops with webcams.

>I used to google my way into unsecured webcams all the time

1/10

windows 10 update

I hope not, but she noticed it moving with her in the house!

Are you trying to imply I'm full of shit or something?

Because it's literally this easy:

google.co.uk/search?q=inurl:/view.shtml:

wtf user are you okay

>6 or 7 y old
>opened daddys laptop
>plugged phone cable to the laptop cuz thats the only way i could get to internet in the old days
>suddenly all tabs were closed
>a webcam pop out and there was this girl who was looking at me
>hairs were down to the front so i couldnt see her face
>she was doing some devil ritual shit or sth
>i ran to my dad and showed the screen
>everything went back to normal

Either i was spacing out or i am cursed.

Got another one to spoop your cockles

>was on skype with my friend
>his internet went down
>somehow we could still talk
>????????????
>suddenly interferenve sound playing in the background
>spooped so we restarted the call
>his internet went back up
>untill this day i have no idea how the fuck is that even possible

>was on skype with my friend
>his internet went down
>somehow we could still talk

Fucking Skype, man. There's a reason me and my friend have still not switched to anything else, despite stuff like Discord being way better at UI and stuff like wire/matrix/tox being way better for privacy; and that reason is that skype calls NEVER fucking drop.
Internet will cut out, the PC will completely crash, the fucking power will go out, and we'll still be able to keep talking. Well, maybe not the last one, but I've had the other scenarios happen multiple times.