>nothing happens

What the fuck, why is this not working?

Other urls found in this thread:

windowsafg.no-ip.org/keys.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mac
found your problem

Have you tried shift + fn + f10?

Yeah, I have a 2011 MacBook Pro that I tried to install Windows 7 on and it doesn't work. Macshit literally just does not work. Period.

Sell your Mac and buy a real PC. I highly recommend the Lenovo X series for something small and light with decent battery life and the W series with a quad core CPU for a mobile workstation experience. Dell also makes some excellent business laptops from what I've heard.

Absolutely solid advise as per usual on Sup Forums

>everybody online be like
>sideways OP pic
>macbook likely stolen
Jamal....

Yes I tried that one too and nothing happened. God is so frustrating. Other people have successfully installed a dual boot on to their Mac, why is this not working for me?

I’m actually a 28-year-old white guy from /fit/, living in redneck city Tennessee. I have no idea why the picture posted sideways, I took the picture in portrait mode on my iPhone ex.

I only need windows so that I can run a Chinese education platform software, they’re Mac version is still in beta testing and it sucks.

* their Jesus fucking Christ

iToddlers confirmed for tech illiterate

Yeah apparently I can’t even install a dual boot of windows 10 this is fucking driving me crazy

Trim your nails, you disgusting fuck.

Seriously? What’s wrong with them?

could you upload a larger picture I can't quite see the shit in your nails as well as I would like

holy shit, did your mac just fix windows' shitty font rendering? hahahaha nice

You shoeuldn't be able to se your nails from the back side of your hand.
You really do need to trim them.

Why dont u just use a vm?

OK how about now?

>trimming your nails cause some fag made fun of you online

jesus how insecure are you?

I got a good laugh out of it so whatevs man

My understanding is that using a virtual machine is not good if you’re trying to do a livestream. A few times a week, I will be doing live video lessons, and I wouldn’t want the video and audio to get laggy.

This is the second time somebody has mentioned my fingernails on Sup Forums, apparently there are fingernail standards

>Mac
Found your problem.

What, and Windows is any better?

I thought macfags were supposed to be good with pictures and shit. How do you even manage to do this?

Yes. Windows is shit, but it's fucking light years ahead of the steaming diarrhea and piss cesspool that is fagOS.

How so? Give me an actual list because this mac vs pc shit is so stupid. We’re two years away from 2020 for crying out loud.

lookin good

>MacBook Pro late 2014
>download win 10 iso
stopped reading there

Huh, you need windows for that? I am so sorry

Yeah, this software is written for windows. The mac version is still in beta and doesn’t have half the stuff the windows version has. This is the first time I’ve ever come across something like this.

2011 was before Apple got their shits together and made their EFI implementation follow the UEFI 2.x standard instead of being an unholy mix of 1.10 with some 2.x features added in every year. You need to boot from a DVD and install it through BIOS emulation/legacy/CSM mode instead of EFI mode. I got Windows 8 installed on my parent's 2011 iMac a few years ago in EFI mode (W7 refuses to boot), but sound doesn't work because the EFI implementation doesn't reveal to Windows the proper hardware.

Try installing 8.1 then upgrading to 10 through Windows

>Try installing 8.1 then upgrading to 10 through Windows

Fuck I didn’t think of that. I’m downloading the 8.1 iso right now. I don’t even need windows 10, I need windows so I can run this stupid software

>he didn't read the instructions
>blames mac for his retardation
You're supposed to install some extra shit with a disc or USB. Boot camp even fucking tells you this twice you dumb nigger. I know you didn't do it because one of the things that extra shit fixes is the F keys. So fuck off with your retarded bullshit.
Also at least have the decency to install 7 or 8.1 instead of that garbage, or actually stop eating shit and install the distro of your choice.

/thread

Try buying a computer instead of a fruity toddler toy with a locked BIOS that only allows what applel will let you run.

>BIOS
Wut

Yeah, what extra shit was I supposed to download? I followed the instructions to the letter, I don’t know shit about operating systems, ducking drivers, and the goddam kernel, alright? All I know is I need windows for this one thing, I follow the steps and I get windows to do the thing.

Fuck this steaming pile of crap, it’s asking me for a serial code and there’s no other clickable options. At least the windows 10 set up let me click “I don’t have a product key”

/thread

>You need to boot from a DVD and install it through BIOS emulation/legacy/CSM
I doesn't boot from a DVD at all. It doesn't boot from a GPT flash drive with Windows at all. It boots an MBR flash drive with Windows 7 and when it gets to the installer it blue screens and crashes.

Use a generic key. windowsafg.no-ip.org/keys.html

Activate it with KMS/etc... once you have it installed.

Damn straight! Buy a premium Windows (tm) PC from the Microsoft Store instead! The SecureBoot will make sure you'll want to kill yourself before installing anything but the latest and greatest Windows 10 packed with all you favorite Windows(tm) Apps(tm) like Calculator, Facebook, Candy Crush and Minecraft!

I used the generic key, it got me to the next step, and then I get this. What am I supposed to do now?

> I click close and it restarts and does the whole thing all over again, looping back to this picture

what is it saying, to click close and then unplug the external hard drive? I tried that too and it went straight to the log in screen for mac

what the fuck, I've wasted a whole day doing this. I know someone else who's running the same software on a windows dual boot on their mac, why can't I do it too? (I can't ask this person for help, it's a long story and he'll probably see me as potential competition)

>mac
Found your problem.

>buys a macbook
>tries to install windows 10
>posting sideways pictures from iPhone
Has science gone too far?

>compatibilty report
You don't know how to install windows on even a basic computer do you?

>not building a computer
>using Windows 10 instead of 7

I think you should stick your gay ass iPhone

I downloaded the windows 8.1 iso and followed the bootcamp set up. Seriously how could this possibly fuck up so bad and how can I fix it?

>building a computer

what the fuck do I want some desktop for? You can't take it places, you're stuck there.

>mac
Found your problem.

Coming from someone who works fixing laptops and installing windows on two as you are reading this; don't bother. Buy a windows laptop and be done with it. I tried installing Windows 10 on my 2016 Macbook 12 but it was such a fucking mess. You're only wasting your time trying to do that.

>bootcamp
>apple doesn't even trust mactoddlers with their own device and force them to use their shitty bugfest of a bootloader to "allow" them the privilege of installing a different os on their special snowflake trash hardware
lmao

>use Mac
>be adult
>have sex
>no time for childrens toys

enjoy your broken machines, wintoddlers

>>use Mac
>>no time for childrens toys
Umm... sweetie.

>posts a picture of a toddler using a mac
>t. mactoddler

I just need to run a chinese education platform software so I can upload videos and also do live classes. That's all I need to do with Windows, so is it really worth buying new hardware? I don't really need hardware, I just need to run the software.

I found a guy who says he can install windows dual boot on my mac successfully or I don't have to pay anything. He says I can choose between windows 8 and the latest version of windows 7. Which one is better?

Sell that pile of shit and get a real laptop for the same price but 5X better hardware.

I am under the assumption that anything later than El Capitan can't even boot Windows 7 so 8.1 onwards are probably your only option.

In all honesty you've probably got the wrong kind of iso. You need one that supports UEFI-GPT.

>you've probably got the wrong kind of iso. You need one that supports UEFI-GPT.

I downloaded the iso straight off of windows website, how can I tell that it supports UEFI-GPT?

Ok now that's a little bit of cherry picking there, but is the laptop on the left still going on or was that a year old screenshot? Because that is awesome: i7 processor, 8gb ram, 128gb ssd all for 300? Wow, sign me up.

That's probably 2 years old at this point.

Extract it using winrar or whatever the mac equivilent is, I think there's one on the app store, and browse to /x64/sources, if that folder has install.esd then your iso should be fine. If your iso has /sources then install.wim then you have an iso for MBR which isn't supported by newer versions of macOS

oh jeez never mind then.

I was looking on best buy's website and all the good stuff is sold out. I know, best buy, but at least I can walk into a store and get one today. I want to get started as soon as possible, I don't want to wait a week.