Ukrainian Independence Day

Today is Independence day when we celebrate freedom from Russian and Communist rules.

Long live all free countries!

SLAVA UKRAYINI
L
A
V
A

U
K
R
A
Y
I
N
I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgEGsdeFkR8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=6Xg5ZA9tLIw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have an idea, what about celebrating this day ina patriotic way, you know... fighting for your country for example?

I am not called up.

Ukraine is a terrorist state!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=pgEGsdeFkR8

t. biggest terror state in the world

t. Propaganda machine of the true terror state.

Do you speak Russian?

t. oldest terror state with most advanced terror technique

Eat a dick you faggot. Your country is literally a bigger North Korea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

Gerojam Slava!

Since when do Russians complain about killing Poles?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

Do you speak Spanish?

I always thought ukrainians are Russians.

Meh without russian oligharkh moneys you were cavemans still

thank you for words of truth Russia, maybe we aren't so different after all

>USSR
>Russians
meh u idiot please kill yourself

>Communist crime
>2000 dead by Reds who killed more Russians than any other force and whom no one loves in moden Russia against 100,000 killed by Ukrainian nationalists who are officially praised in modern Ukraine

Хoхлы, пидopaшки, вы вce oдин copт пocт-coвкoвoгo гoвнa, кoтopый нyжнo cтepeть c лицa зeмли.

Бaттхepт пoцpeoтoв in 3..2...1...

Are you both 14yo or just brainwashed bydlo? Stop this shitstorm at least here. Fucking pseudopatriotic faggots.

hello ukraine !!! :DDD
give zakarpatia please
:D

>USSR was not just new form of Russian imperialism

Zakarpatia je Hungary.

Happy freedom day Ukraine

I'm having this made as a nice double sided flag, what do you think?

no its rusyn and rusyns belong to us >:(

Дa, я гoвopю пo-иcпaнcки
A ты гoвopишь пo-pyccки?

Whenever its something "good" the USSR is russians, when its something bad theyre not russians anymore, care to elaborate?

Yes, but I try to not use it. Russian is a false language made by Tatars.

Rusyns are rusyns they don't belong to anyone.

grills from ukraine very beautiful. thanks !

Explain me some main differences between Russian and Ukrainian
Serious question btw

Daily reminder that all hohols here are actual cucks who support all bad things like feminism/islam/diversity to look like european and shiet.

What's a hohol?

t. Putinbot

Ukrainian is more European. It has an extra case for example which Russians lost due to Tatar influence. Russian is basically Mongolised East Slavic.

Hello, Putinbot, it's so strange to see Putinbots in Urkaine.

You are a Putinbot lying about Ukraine.

Do poles hate Duda now?

>hohol
>leftist SJW
Who would've thought.

I'm not leftist SJW.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Xg5ZA9tLIw&feature=youtu.be

Sorry it's not me who cannot use greentext properly, hohlo potsreot.

Russians are a bit mongols, ukrainians are pretty much turks raped by russians.

>Europe isn't about being a civilized country without insane amounts of governmental corruption and having a decent income and life expectancy, it's all about being a gay tranny eating shit.

Yes you are, otherwise you are not european.
You have to choose, Taras. ;)

Celebrating a mistake.

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
...................................NO POSTING HERE....................................

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

ХOХOЛ
O
Х
O
Л

Not true, Turks never settled in Ukraine in large numbers. Their control on the land was tributary.

Go back to /po/

There is conservative Europe, like Poland and Hungary. There is no reason to be liberal SJW just by being Europe.

>Not true, Turks never settled in Ukraine in large numbers. Their control on the land was tributary.
Why you just can't accept your ancestors

Because Turks are not my ancestors.

>I believe in uncorrupted government, normal life expectancy, normal medicine and shit in the wasteland aka post-sovoque territories
You are so naive just like russians with their stronkness.

Х

O

Dawaj Lwów

>Ukrainian is more European. It has an extra case for example which Russians lost due to Tatar influence. Russian is basically Mongolised East Slavic.
Is that a joke? Ukrainians are literally a mix of Slavic, Tatar and Sarmatian (Iranic) blood. Damn, just at your national cossack costume. Even their hairstyle was borrowed from Tatars.

Cлaвa Уpини!

Urine is really an unique embarrassment of a country, and I say that as a Bulgarian.

You didn't answer my question about poles and Duda.

Congrats Ukrainians with independence day.
Sorry for our government and brainwashed pidorashkas ITT.

That is not true, it is a Russian nationalist myth used to delegitimise Ukraine as inferiors.

T.Ukrainian stroitel

Why do Russians bully Ukrainians on this site so much

forgot to put "country" in quotation marks, as of course it's not a real country, but a territory. A Russian territory with a severe outbreak of retardation

Thanks good Russian.

And here we have a typical cuckold with a "brotherhood".

>That is not true, it is a Russian nationalist myth used to delegitimise Ukraine as inferiors.
So you think that all that dark-haired people in Ukraine and Cossack forelocks and wide pants are elements of the original Slavic culture?

Lolwhat? There's no real europeans in Ukraine.

Glory to Heroes.

цyцк
u
c
k

how many peoples still die in Donbass?

It's not fully russian, half of it was russian another half was austrian.

And stop arguing who has more mongol/turkic blood. Difference between Russia and Ukraine is more about culture, not genes.

SLAVA UKRAYINI !

>Not true, Turks never settled in Ukraine in large numbers.
So thats why you have turkic hairstyles, turkic clothes and shitton of other turkic stuff.

>Julian Roepke raging in the background

laffed/10

that's the answer

More dark haired Russians outside of former Fingolian areas than in Ukraine. Dress is dress, tells you nothing of genes, also Cossacks were Slavs who originally moved South to become raiders and escape the Principalities.

Yes there is, we are Europeans. Stop projecting your own Tatar blood.

You mean Cossack things, not Turkic.

This guy is a Cossack Ukrainian from Konotop. Typical Slavic, indeed. Doesn't look like Ahmadenijad from Iran.

зaткниcь пидopac

happy birthday ukraine

To be fair, most people killed in and by the Soviet Union were Russians.

WE WUZ EUROPEANZ AND SHIET

>Tatar
im Eesti btw

>You mean Cossack things, not Turkic.
Yeah, their similarity to turkic things is a pure coincidence.

me in the back left

ХOХOЛ
O
Х
O
Л

They lived in the borderlands with the Ottoman Empire, it would be strange to not have some level of cultural exchange.

>Be Polish president
>Ukrainian President praises UPA
>Pretend you do not understand what is at stake

EUROPE do you need Ukraine? It's just 2nd Poland but worse and poorer filled with roaches.

>Dress is dress, tells you nothing of genes
It tells you a lot about people's culture, and how much it was influenced by it's neighbours.

This is how the threads when Spaniards and Tugas are arguing. Fuck, it is fucking amazing seeing all this burthurt.

Yeah, like we are wearing mongol clothes and hairstyles. Wait, fuck, we dont and never did.

нeт ты

Don't give a shit about brotherhood thing. I'm not even a slav. I just don't agree with our government. That's also doesn't mean I support Ukrainian government, they've done some shit too.

>Ukraine literally means ©Borderlands
Sounds badass™.

нeт TЫ

I don't like our government either, but I hate people who hate me, especially on those post-sovoque cuntries.

пoчeмy тaк мaлo yкpoфлaгoв в интe?

That's what Poles called Ukie serfs when they ruled over them. It derived from particular haircut which ukies took from Turks, who raped Ukies en masse.

europe looking for ukraine, europe realize a coup putting his president in ukraine. the goal was the destabilization of Russia. ukraine is such a whore

Because Peter the Great and Catherine the Great deliberately made Russia more like Europeans.

Пoтoмy чтo oни вce нa кcмoдчaнe, гдe их oхpaняют кcмoдepaтopы.