>mfw you're going to lose north ireland and scotland too
>mfw you trusted a con artist

>his country doesn't have shart in the mart culture

Wish i was born somewhere else. Most boring country in the whole world it feels

>scotland
>9.5% budget deficit
literally Mediterranean tier, we'd be better off without them

>tfw we used to have an empire
We'll get another one don't worry lad. Remember we've had 2 empires (3 if you count England too). When we lose empires we eventually build another one, usually bigger and better.

>Arriving after a journey of 80 days at the port of Southampton, Tōgō first travelled to London, at that time the largest and most populous city in the world. Many things were strange to Japanese eyes at that time; the domed buildings made out of stone, the "number and massiveness of the buildings", "the furnishings of a commonplace European room, "the displays in the butchers' shop windows: it took them several days to become accustomed to such an abundance of meat."

What happened? How do we save Britain so they have a nice empire again?

You happened. Then we happened.

t. history pro

Murica has to become part of British Empire again.

el britANO ajakajakakakskskak

Northern Ireland

98.28% White

>Scotland leaves UK
>Scotland joins the nordic council
>Norway pumps oil money innto Scotland in exchange for fishing rights.
>Norway has made Scotland great again and we now along with iceland own the entire north sea

OP's face when...

Also 100% shit

first time a german poster made me laugh

whatever, enjoy having Africans rape girls in your countries.

>his country is proud to be having a shart in the mart culture

i still wuf you brits :3

You need to go back to Scotland
Ulster belongs to the Irish

>when a Brit talks about Sweden being fucked
Not as bad as when it's an American but still pretty bad.

Dublin 90% white
London 60% white

pls no ;_;

Germany knows what's up

Has half of our population moved to populate our colonies before though? Without ANZAC we are half a nation.

We've been in a similar position before. During the first British Empire, based around North America and the Caribbean, we lost a LOT of people from England to the 13 Colonies and then we lost the 13 Colonies too.

We didn't fade into obscurity after that. We established a second even larger empire based around the East, which also incorporated ANZAC.

Our current position is decent enough. We have a large population, society is quite stable, terrorism is an issue but not as much of a problem as some of our neighbours - it is quite rare. World's 5th economy (during the late 19th century we were 3rd), one of the global cities is here, cultural influence is actually improving.

All we really need to do is beef up the military a bit and we'll be in an excellent position to exploit the next upheaval/war wherever that happens

>[THIS IS WHAT BRITS ACTUALLY BELIEVE]

Please point out where you think I'm wrong

At least you're not German. *cries in corner*

I'm glad my grandmother left and had me here instead of england. At least now I can have a chance of moving to America.

turns out i responded to the wrong poster
in the wrong thread even

Aren't we limited by population density? I recently found out England is more densely populated than Japan which blew my mind.

>I recently found out England is more densely populated than Japan which blew my mind.

A bit misleading because a lot of Japan is mountainous and impossible to build on. Which is why Tokyo is several times larger than London. England is relatively flat, green and approximately 90% rural as of today. Relative to other countries that's low, but taken by itself it's fine.

The extra people tend to gravitate to the cities so they don't take up hardly any physical space (add 10 million people to the UK and it becomes maybe 1% or 2% more urban). What the extra people do is put strain on public services, infrastructure. But this is fixable with money.

So what's limiting us is not enough investment in infrastructure.

Both england and japan are cities with countries supporting them.

Both Tokyo and London produce approximately 20% of their country's GDP, so take from that what you will.

Considering the difference in revenue generation, I think you're wrong and it's actually the reverse.

England is a country with a city supporting it

so are england and japan instead countries with cities supporting them?

Don't know about Japan but it's certainly true for England (and the UK). Pic related.

Quite old data btw. Scotland is in a 9.5% deficit now because of the oil crash

>Wales