Well, is it?

Well, is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=australia burkini controversy&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=australia burkini controversy&tbm=nws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>aisha

Why is that muslim whore allowed to talk and show a picture lf herself? Very haram desu.

No, it has nothing to do with laïcité 2bh. Also she's actually not wearing a burkini

And as expected, a Canadian flag

yes it is also fuck you

Isn't it a hijab which is being removed not a Durkah-kini? If imagine she had the option to leave or change if it was a Durkah-kini.

As much as I dislike Islam I think this is stupid desu, what's the reasoning behind it?

>yes it is
Friendly reminder

It's bullshit that does nothing. A shitty bone thrown to the frustrated far right.

What we really should be doing is throw the muslims into ovens. Fucking filth.

Non Muslim women in some Muslim countries have to wear a Burkini. Imho that is fair

But a Burkini is just like a fucking wetsuit isn't it? What's the issue?

Might as well not fucking bother, it won't make them integrate or solve any problems.

fuck u nigger, never buying tea from u ever again, traitor shit

>they do it so it's justified for us to do it
No it's not. Should we stone them to death as well?
Most muslim immigrants in France don't even come from the same countries you're talking about, your reasoning is just plain retarded.

One is expected to adapt to the culture of the area they move to not vice-a-versa. Your supposed to assimilate not turn the nation that takes you in into a shithole like the one you or your family are from.

Burkini is prohibited by law, so why this white wears this shit while it's prohibited ?

no it's completely useless that's not the point, the point is to say fuck you to muslims in general

they won't allow us to throw them out, at least they allow us to be assholes to them

and well, it's a start, isn't it

If you want to belong, forget who you are.

Oui, c'est le laïcité. Si vous ne l'aimez pas, sortez! Arabes de merde.

Just don't fucking let them in, telling them to take their burkinis off will do fuck all.

Pretty sure muslim women aren't allowed in a bikini so you might as well ban muslim women from beaches.
Why is it prohibited by law?
>assholes

Pierre why.

I suppose doing it to piss them off is alright though.

majority of french people wants it, so yes it is. that is how a democracy works, the majority wins.

The Burkini is prohibted by law. Just as gays are prohibted in AllahuAlbarstan.

That's a fair point but if you consider the grave damages the muslims attacks have done on our tourist economy during this economical crisis, you'll understand that wearing heavy concealing clothings on a tourist filled beach in the middle of summer is a real disruption of "public order", like wearing a bomberman costume in an airport after 9/11.

t. Jacob Zuma

Ta gueule ahmed

This

if you want to wear those clother (burkas, niqabs, burkinis etc) go back to where you came from. easy as that.

Police enforcing how people can dress? That's beyond retarded.

Immigration was a mistake, but this is just fucked up.

Good job france

That's how you deal with muslim immigration. The biggest cancer of our time.

>armed with pepper spray

French """""intimidation"""""""

>one is expected to adapt to the culture
What culture? Why are American fashion, Mc Donalds, coke and English words even legal in France then?
Stop being hypocritical, you guys are the greatest destructors of other people's cultures. Imposing a dress code to women IS what would be against French culture. It's about freedom.

95% chance her parents forced her to wear that shit, and a good chance she'll do the same to her kids, if she sees no moral problem with that I see none with people forceing her to take it off

>you should be able to walk around nude in public places

Does that mean Americans will have to take their shirts off at yuro beaches?

Muslim freedom to wear their Islamist clothes imposes upon my freedom of feeling safe.

Swede, remember what positive and negative freedoms are.

>heavy concealing clothings
The only fucking difference with regular clothes is that you can't see her neck. Don't use fake excuses.

>people going to the gym and building muscles imposes upon my freedom of feeling safe

This is about annoying muslims as much as possible, who the fuck cares how they dress? No one. But everybody wants to piss them off and this is a good way, humiliate them in public as much and as often as possible, we need civil war when we still outnumber them

>Its about freedom

Dude, we are european.
Our cultures are very lenient concerning the individuals will but it was never only about freedom.

>this autism

>what is cost/benefit in maximizing freedom

Should I have the freedom to kill you? More freedom, am I right?

>Police enforcing how people can dress? That's beyond retarded.
In some cases it should be. While not illegal here it shouldn't be allowed to walk into a store wearing a Balaclava or your face covered in any way as there is no good reason for it unless you plan on commuting a robbery.

The swede's right, we french even have regulations on how much american tv shows can air since america's culturally flooding us with their food, cinemas and lately political movements.

>Police enforcing how people can dress? That's beyond retarded.
In some cases it should be. While not illegal here it shouldn't be allowed to walk into a store wearing a Balaclava or your face covered in any way as there is no good reason for it unless you plan on commuting a robbery.

feel free to move to a Muslim nation if you do not like the laws of the French land.

>wearing clothes that scare you has a significant cost to society
>the freedom to wear clothes and kill are equatable
ah yes

>imposes upon my freedom of feeling safe.
That's not how things work, just like paranoia wouldn't be a reason to ban black people in rich neighborhoods either. If there was an actual reason to believe the veil could conceal weapons (see the niqab or the burqa), then yeah, just as says, the ban would make sense. But it has already been banned for several years now.

Proud to be an ouiboo. Keep the good fight, frenchies.

>wearing even more clothes underneath your comprehensive bathing suit

i'm sure loose longe sleeve shirts are the norm for beach clothings where you live

Foreign cultures must be assimilated or destroyed.

How the fuck are they supposed to assimilate if you're banning them from beaches?

Maybe if we make it very hard to be a muslim in the west, they'll stop coming in massive numbers, and some of them may even leave?

You are strawmanning. I never said that.

I'm making the point that
Working out for muscles is a net +++ for freedom in society.

Wearing islamic clothes is not even a net + for freedom in society. It's likely neither positive nor negative.

Well, its.more about the ideolog behind the burqini.
Banning it is an attempt to solidifie hegemony about how the various cults are visible in everyday life.

>j'ai pas d'argument mais je veux communiquer ma violence
Merci.

I'm sure terrorist attacks on beaches is common enough to be a paranoid retard.

I explain here you dumbfuck

SWEDEN YES

They are not banned themselves.

People should respect the culture of the place they are living. If you immigrate to the west, you should act as a westener, if you move to Japan or China, you should respect Japanese or Chinese customs.
It is not that hard a concept to grasp.

It is in Australia, where the Burkini is from.
Nobody complains about it there.

Pretty sure it's the same guy that went on a black supremacy rant

>we should allow muslim immigrants to stone gays so they can integrate

How are they supposed to go to the beach if they can't wear a burkini or a burka? They're just forcing them to stay indoors.

Because stoning gays is totally comparable to wearing a piece of clothing.

>Nobody complains about it there.

>How
They give up their customs, denie their religion and wear western swimwear.
Assimilation begins in the mind.

>realise you're looking dumb as fuck right now
>b-but muh strawman!!

wearing whatever clothes you want is obviously a freedom in society. as long as it does not hinder identification, where identification is necessary, the state shouldn't mandate clothing options

>1905
that's literally more than a century old, and it was written at a time when non-Christians were a tiny minority, and non-Europeans were an extremely marginal minority in France. Clearly it's outdated. You can't just keep relying on this sort of outdated law/constitution when your country is now well over 5% Muslim Africans. The context is simply completely different from what the people who wrote that in 1905 could have possibly imagined.

prepare for next suicide attack yurop.

How about imposing an special tax for wearing a burkini? We could make money.

I dislike muslims, especially the recent wave of immigrants, but if I were French, I wouldn't agree to taking my rights away, even if it wouldn't matter to me in reality. I was never even planning on wearing a burka or whatever it is, but It doesn't mean I'm ok with the government taking my rights to do so away.
In short, shit tier law desu famlam

I thought the Jews were expelled from Spain...

Your argument>France banned a certain clothing for 1% of people
>this bans all muslims from beaches
>therefore they cannot assimilate

This is retarded logic.

It's saying "we have to allow muslims to do what they want so they can integrate."

yes it is, religion has been moved from public spaces, after long and fierce struggle between the state and the (catholic) church. islam is no exception, if you dont like it, fuck off back to saudi

Of fucking course this tweet is in English.

This, embrace our degeneracy our stay in your mohammedian countries.

t. Mohammed Wzarcksci

what's even the point of going to the beach in a robe if you're not going to sunbathe or swim

Only those who refused to become Catholics.

Muslims should be allowed to throw gays off buildings, it just their culture you bigot.

... yes ?
muslim women in burkini literally attacked tourists with harpoons and machetes
very recently

oh and that truck attack, that was basically on the beach as well

in general there is DEFINITELY enough terrorism to justify actions against it

That was more a muslim thing and it worked. 90% of the christians living under islamic rule converted.

The idea is that their desire to live a normal life will eventually outweigh their desire to stick with their diseased religion.

>I explain here
No you don't, you're just moving the goalpost while insulting me.
>it's likely neither positive nor negative.
What do you know about it? They might feel safer, immune to perverted stares, pious, or whatever. Some just do it because they're shy or modest.

"Embrace democracy or you will be eradicated"

Based Jean Pierre

i agree that governments shouldn't ban clothing. but talking about the inability to integrate is a pretty bad argument. it's up to the individual to integrate, not for government policy to force anything

That's not how humans work, you can't just abandon your cultural and spiritual identity.

>Be Muslim female
>Sit indoors all day waiting for my husband to come home
>Find out you can buy a special Muslim swimsuit so you can go to the beach or pool
>Finally start socializing and mingling with the locals and getting to know the culture
>Mayor bans the burkhini so I can't go to the beach or pool anymore
>Go back to being a NEET

>It's saying "we have to allow muslims to do what they want so they can integrate."
It's saying you can't just ban swimsuits or all the people who aren't exhibitionists are just going to stay indoors.

how do you spontaneously change religion on the spot and legitimately believe in it, both in the short and long run?

Nice strawman but I'll bite.
>and English words even legal in France then?
Ever hear of the Sorbonne?
>Stop being hypocritical, you guys are the greatest destructors of other people's cultures.
We should be in our own country. It's other countries responsibility to not be retarded and adopt our culture. Which was the point of my saying a culture shouldn't change to fit outsiders.
> Imposing a dress code to women IS what would be against French culture. It's about freedom.
One of the arguments is by allowing it the communities basically will enforce the dress on the women around them and thus rob those women of choice. The French culture as part of the Republic is one in which everyone is French and that it is an inclusive society (see the previous Italian and Spanish immigration) by allowing backwards non-French values to be enshrined in communities they will never become French and inclusion becomes impossible.

google.com/search?q=australia burkini controversy&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=australia burkini controversy&tbm=nws

>muslim women in burkini literally attacked tourists with harpoons and machetes
>very recently
Wasn't that their husbands?

>oh and that truck attack, that was basically on the beach as well
Was the truck wearing a birkhini?

>truck attack on the beach
>WE MUST BAN TRUCKS

>a woman
>giving her opinion on he actions of men

TOO FUCKING HARAM

And in that time while you're restricting freedom and going against western values you'll be making them harbour ill will towards your government and even your people.

Nah if you coddle them they'll think they can have their cake and eat it too. The message the French are sending is pretty clear, a normal French life is incompatible with Islam.

They still get TV and shit at home. They know what's going on outside.

First because of money, then your descendants just follow it. But back then for the peasants I don't think it was very different.

>it's up to the individual to integrate, not for government policy to force anything
What if millions of them decide not to integrate and, instead, to wage war on their host country ?
(basically what's happening here)

And in such a case it's the government's role to intervene. To protect the citizens.

If this means forceful intgeration, well it's the government's choice.

Personally I don't think it's very effective. But I have no reason to be actually against it either.

You'd think that an American would be all for more freedom.
Could it be that USA isn't the land of the free, as they seem to have self-proclaimed themselves?