The iPhone 7 onwards

>The iPhone 7 onwards

Is this the biggest example of blind consumerism? Like, how can THAT many people be dumb enough to purchase a phone with less features?

Just pick up a dongle and keep it plugged into your headphones

5s and ownwards, you mean.

My S5 from 2015 can use Bluetooth and has a headphone jack.

The fact that I'd need an extra accessory for a basic feature is indicative of a bad product.

Name features removed between the 5s and the 7 aside from the headphone jack which we already know about.

I’ll wait.

Wireless charging.
Oh wait it wasn't removed, it was never there.
Inovashun.

*tips fedora*
*buys a new thinkpad*

yeah, and now it's there. So you just found a feature that was ADDED. Congratulations

And now it’s been added onto the 8, 8+ and X.

Nice to see you couldn’t even work within the discussion.
Next.

the majority of the people don't really care about any of the new features when an actual upgrade is released either
they spend their 600bux (only 100 if you sign a contract to give us $2,000 though!)
and they get a new black rectangle for texting, facebook, and candy crush that does the exact same shit as the old one without embarassing you in front of your friends because you won the "old" phone instead of the fashionable fancy new one

same applies to androids

People don't buy iphones for practicality, they do it for accessibility/design, fucking retard. If you weren't autistic you would know this.

>People don't buy iphones for practicality, they do it for accessibility/design, fucking retard. If you weren't autistic you would know this.
Wrong. They do it to show other people they have an iPhone. The iPhone X has an objectively bad design decision in the notch, macfags lapped it up because it's "iconic" DESPITE the impracticality of it. It's some kind of faggot signalling, but I don't fully understand it because I'm not gay.

>The iPhone X has an objectively bad design decision in the notch,
>my opinions are objective because I say so
fuck off. you faggots are the worst

>Like, how can THAT many people be dumb enough to purchase a phone with less features?

>same applies to androids
Not really.

I still have my S5, works fine and have never gotten shit for it except by retarded iPhone users.

>The S5?!?!
>ISN'T THAT 3 LOWER THAN THE S8??? xDDDDD

Apple is a luxury brand. It's as entry-level a luxury brand as you can get, but it's still a luxury brand.

Apple has been more about the logo and less about the hardware since the iMac.

There is no argument to the contrary. I would call that objective. Rather than arguing the semantics of my statement, why don't you try to create a positive attribute of the notch that doesn't involve "it looks cool" or "it's iconic". It's ok, I'll wait.

I encountered, I shit you not, a person with an iPhone 7 yesterday who had chosen a wallpaper with the "notch" in it as just black space to imitate the X's look
The best part was tilting the phone and watching the notch wiggle around with wallpaper scrolling

Apple
Not even once

Apple is a poverty brand. Always has been, always will be.

>I am not retarded, therefore the average human pleb must not be retarded either
that's not how it works at all
There are plenty of people who automatically decide to upgrade to some new flagship android phone every two years

It's just like with cars; people buy overpriced shit for no other reason other than to "show" other people they can "afford" it. It's the same reason why phones are shit and haven't done anything interesting in years, and probably won't at this rate

>this meme again
Apple is a brand for poor people to pretend they're rich and impress others just like them.

Why is the upper class the only ones who can afford GIMP?

Consider the following:

>would I have friends and not be hated by everyone if I wasn't an autistic faggot?

>I base my phone choices on whether or not people will like me

Kys.

>he doesn’t base his choices in life on what will bring him the most success and happiness.
You’re a retard.

Maximises available screen size for the handset while still being able to implement the camera and faceID tech. Note that the Essential phone also had been NOTCHED and some LG handset as well.

>pretending you go outside

>can’t make a point without insults
And into the trash your “argument” goes.

The fact that's what you got out of my post tells me you are in fact, just THAT autistic. So yes.

>So yes.

So yes you'll kill yourself?

I have a X. I upgraded from a 6s and I really do like the phone, but to not be able to share wired headphones between an iOS device and a macOS device is a big pain point. I'm just not ready for wireless headphones.

You mean like linux?

It maximizes available screen size by having a completely irregular shape that is detrimental to the function of the device. It has created a huge set of problems, and yet it's addition has solved none. This is irrefutable.

but can it run gentoo

I think it happened after four. I mean 5 was longer screen? Six had plus. Oh wow, such innovation, taking a look at the screen vendors product catalog.

FM radio
Nvm, that was never there because Apple are fucking bastards

>us smart Android Google Botnet users, amirite?

>less features
Fewer features.

That nigger is retarded

>Apple is a brand for poor people
False

>iPhone 8 has a SMALLER BATTERY than the iPhone 7

Wireless has some pluses, like charging the phone while listening to stuff around the house or using it when you're working and not having to worry about the cable tangling
But I hate the idea of more radio waves going straight through my head and having to charge one more thing

Until the iPhone has a shitty camera, people will continue buying them. People are willfully ignorant of the Pixel 2 series' camera performance despite it having the highest score in any review.

>My S5 from 2015 can use Bluetooth and has a headphone jack.

Who would use a headphone jack when you have bluetooth?

>FM radio

Who the fuck buys a goddamn smartphone based on a built in FM radio?
Honestly, what the fuck?

My point is that my "ancient" android can have both, while apple was making the argument of "WE HAVE TO DO THIS FOR SPACE".

Also bluetooth works with wireless speakers, cars, etc., not just wireless headphones, but the option is there if you want it.

Why would you use bluetooth knowing it will drain the battery in both the phone and headphones?

its a neat feature that takes up no extra space and is included on most chipsets without the manufacturer specifying it be disabled/removed
the only reason to remove it is an attempt to look hip and fashionable or if you assume sinister intent an attempt to get you to use their services for content consumption not radio station's
imagine a car without a radio it still functions, most people will play their own content via usb, cd, bluetooth ect but the removal of the option is completely pointless since it doesn't let you have extra battery or other features it only limits you

Also it works by using your headphones as an antenna. Doesn't require Internet. Literally so simple.

>literally all apple products since ipod
yes, they are this dumb.

They'll bring back the headphone jack in the X2 and call it a premium feature. Apple invented the headphone jack again.