Anyone who was/is in a black country?

Anyone who was/is in a black country?
Tell us how bad it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

patadata.org/maparacial/en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have been to France, Sweden and Germany a couple of times, nothing bad happened.

Can any Brazilians answer this?

Their athletes looked White desu.

are you from KGB? average russian do not travel

France was ok.

Don't know what are you talking about. Every time I travel I meet Russians.

I was in Atlanta, Georgia. A black City located in Georgia. City was very modern and chic, I thought I was in San Francisco until I saw the sushi bar special was cat fish rolls deep fried

Lul there are like 800.000 Blacks in Germany a country with a 80mil population. Fuck off, Dimi

Don't believe numbers, Hans.

i lived in louisiana. half my friends were black, which is about representative of the demographics there. i was a kid. kids don't care about race or color.

It's not that bad

Fucking google it. There is a mil maximum of blacks in germany. It's around 1% I would say

used to live in Bed Stuy in New York (last year) which is 90% black.

Single mothers, obese blacks, crime, unemployment are all rampant.

I was in Atlanta, GA last year

It was nice but wayyyyy too many black people literally everywhere
We went to a walmart and I swear we were the only whites (inb4 >finns >white meme) there
oh and shart in mart is real btw

Angola

The chinese are doing good shit there

in the early 1970s blacks were on the verge of becoming just like any other minority, but then mysteriously gangster rap, crack, and drug imprisonment leading to absentee fathers and mass abortion became rampant. Now after that was engineered the same folks engineer a new era of racial violence and conflict. May judgment day come soon for them all.

Sure thing.

it's not that bad

It's pretty shit, 90% of people have no running water, lots of kids don't go to school because their parents, if they have any, can't afford it.

Also, all niggers, spics and sandniggers in the west have no clue what racism is, when you're white in Africa you'll know.

Are you white?
How many nig grils have you banged so far?

Live in one, not that bad 2bh

Yes, 5 so far, getting pussy is extremely easy if you're white.

And 2 million Arabs.

You were in White Atlanta

how old are you? and why are you ina Ghana?

If you've been there over a week then lol

Never been to the black parts.

patadata.org/maparacial/en.html

and 20 million Turks

25, business.
Finding pussy is easy, finding pretty pussy isn't.

And 40 million gypos

>turks
>not arab

Spent some months in Ethiopia.

And the rest are jews and rapebabies from when the country was under the occupation.

Enjoy AIDS

Was in Morocco and Tunisia, but really black people I hve seen only on Marseille

>what are condoms?
Im not a stupid nigger, nigger.

I like America

Went to England recently. Was pretty bad.

Are you American, Brit or German? I assume there are nice areas as well in ghana, right?

No, but I was in Brixton, London once. Shit was creazy- everything smelled like black people, every building was covered in graffiti (even clock on church tower) and there were open stalls with raw meat laying on tables. Also I was the tallest person in the crowd despite the fact that i'm only 180cm.