Make way, greatest phone of all time coming through

Make way, greatest phone of all time coming through

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9wLkNsika4
my.mixtape.moe/hjmfln.sisx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who rememb this game

I sorta miss the way phones use to be.
I also miss the simplicity of the old mobile operating systems.

i used one for a while, and all i remember was symbian being so damn slow. this was on a pretty much brand new n95 8gb

asphalt

user, who'd ever want to phone this big? Just stick to the N73.

True facts. All it missed was a touch screen.

Video review youtube.com/watch?v=o9wLkNsika4

>damn slow.

Lies. It never slowed down.

>simplicity of the old mobile operating systems.

American reviewers were always complaining about Symbian being too complicated. They mistook tons of smart features for complications. I guess Americans have tiny brains.

>2007

not an apple ship but objectively, give me a break

My dad had one of these and it was shit. It was fuckhuge, the sliding display felt cheap and it constantly slided back and forth when stored in a pocket. Also the UI was slow as hell but that's normal for symbian and devices from that era in general.

Why do I want one of these?

Sony Ericsson > Nokia

I miss my sony ericsson dumbphones. If I could have a dumbphobe with like 2-3 major apps I need everyday I'd definitely get one

E series master race

It had a flickery screen, sadly. I don't think the E71 did.

>If I could have a dumbphobe with like 2-3 major apps I need everyday I'd definitely get one
Why not an iPhone?

l o l

He doesn't need EXPENSIVE dumbphone.

The final model had a touchscreen, was pretty cool

Grab yourself an old Android off CG and root with newest version of Lineage OS. I recently bought a HTC G2 for 10 bucks and its now running 4.4.4 with the Oktober 2017 security update.

Dont expect it to do anything fast but it does email, clover, whatsapp and newpipe without issues. Webbrowsing is very hit/miss though.

Sounds more like a Lumia.
W10M phones are cheap.

Used to own the shit out of this phone, gotta love that Quake Arena port.

Find a better phone than this.
Pro tip: You can't

I just need it for music and clover, the battery on mine is atrocious and it's the main reason I hate it

Battery life is usually pretty alright as long as you replace the ancient battery youre likely to find in an older phone.

The older the phone is the more sluggish it will be. The single core in mine is holding up surprisingly well and I can still overclock if necessary. But it does ocassionally take a few seconds to load a thread or switch between apps. If that sounds too slow for you you could check out phones from around 2013. Just make sure the battery is replaceable and there are cheap 3rd party ones available for it.

are you sure that's not a Decepticon ?

I wanted a flagship Sony Ericsson so bad

Whatever happened to Ericsson btw. They just randomly drop from Sony phone naming.

That crash bandicoot racing game was the shit though

muh dick

Pretty much when they moved to Android they just became Sony

No it didn't

this is pretty slick, any phones that look like this but open up like a japanese flip phone? i.e when opened the entire thing is vertical but the kb is still horizontal but the screen can turn around

THIS! Absolutely the best smartphone ever made.

had it. It was shit.
Wished i spent it on a flagship Sony Ericsson

Fug I had that phone

>flagship Sony Ericsson
>a dumbphone
>think it's better than a symbian smartphone
retard

*blocks your path*
Shhh nothin personnel kid

Garbage backlight, like in .

my actual nigger. The N95 was the tits and it shat all over the droid/inigger phones of its time
>being so fat your phone can barely survive a trip in the singularity that is your pocket

Touchscreens were the worst thing to happen to Symbian.
My dad owned a N97 and it was the worst piece of shit I've ever seen.

*fries your brain*

>tfw can't play the mgs game anymore because the download servers are down

The N97 was a giant turd. I recall they sold it as a flagship device but it was terribly laggy and the touch was awful.
Took Nokia years to figure out touch, and once they did they had already announced their switch to windows mobile.

my.mixtape.moe/hjmfln.sisx

Bumping with the best s60v1 phone.

I had one. It was crap. Good on paper, but the OS was a pain to use, and slow. Switching to a modern touch screen phone was like a revelation.

>projecting your flaws onto people who actually used the device you only have jerked off to shitty advertising pictures of