Bono appetito, Sup Forums

Bono appetito, Sup Forums

>and after eating his last meal the lithuanian commited suicide following an ancient tradition among his people

I was actually thinking about commiting suicide today, I pussied out.

Why does all Baltic food look like white trash American food?

I feel like you guys really want to eat just as terribly as we do, but you're held back by the high quality meats and cheeses even though all you want is processed garbage

because I'm poor? I can't eat at my local restaurant everyday m8

shamefur dispray, your ancestors aren't smiling at you

No, I'm serious, every time a Lithuanian or Finn posts their meal it's hot dogs and macaroni with ketchup. Why do you pretend to be Americans?

Maybe we don't and that's actually what us poorfags eat?
I usually eat at this restaurant, but now I'm down on money, really badly so I have to eat this shit

well memed son

Good shit

Why do you eat so disgusting? On the long term eating healthy is cheaper (if you buy the right ingredients, frozen foods etc.) because you spend less on healthcare, and other problems caused by unhealthy eating habits.

This meal cost me €3,- tops. Even you should be able to afford it.

maybe I don't want to eat fucking grass?

uhm, delete this?

Then you aren't poor, just have bad taste/habits. No wonder eastern euros live so little.

that measly amount of veggies and flatbread (?) would cost about .50 cents here, if even that

>meal
I see a plate full of grass

Chow down you fucking pansy gazelle while I eat steak like a man

Implying I want to live long

Enjoy your colon cancer from processed foods m8.

I put tuna (canned) and feta (no name brand) cheese in it for the proteins. That makes it €1,- more expensive. Its actually two wraps, I had leftover lettuce which I put on top and ate off it.

I'll be sure to write about it on Sup Forums

tru dat

DO YOU KNOW KETCHUNASE RECIPE?