How do we rate it?

6/10

We all got a chance to use it now

>notch gets in the way in landscape mode
>phone screen too narrow and small for 2017
>no home button feels like a disability
>build quality is 10/10
>durabily 1/10

i've had mine for a month and i have no real complaints. only thing that i wish was changed was the control center interaction, it should be put into the app switcher instead of top right corner

What were they thinking with that notch? So ugly

also the phone has normal sized side-bezels

the phone screen needed to be bigger and notchless front camera pops in telescopic way or flicks up with a button

What's with the fucked up line of pixels.
Shit only happens to old or bad quality screens

its a feature to keep oled burn-in proof

i was told so by support

Lelelelelellelelel

> tmobile

>I get free movie tickets and Domino's pizza
>It's the cheapest consumer plan available
>At the cost of having no fucking coverage anywhere thanks to Netflix whales and cell companies being fucking incompetent.
I swear those "maps of coverage areas" have tiny microscopic pixels that represent out of service areas in the seas of coverage. I go from 4g to no fucking service with att in the city

7/10

Great phone, but that notch really ruins it. A lot. I'm expecting the iPhone Xs or X Plus or whatever they release in a year to not have that notch.

I don't get it

>build quality 10/10
>durability 1/10

can't be that fucking well built then

retards with flower of life tattoos buy iphones basically
>not him

that's dumb. I'm not fanboying here, I'm just being objective. It's an good phone, but the notch is too much of a deal breaker.

it doesn't even come with a fast charger. it's not a good phone, its many "courageous" design decisions rolled into one fragile package

>everyone talks about Tmobile's lack of coverage
>I literally have the best coverage of all my friends
wrekt

>when you have no actual counterpoints beyond a lack of nerd-cool gimmicks nobody seriously cares about so you resort to mindlessly attacking people who like something you don't like with dumbshit memes, ad-hominems and strawmen like a shit-chucking ape
sage this shit thread

>implying counterpoints were not provided

Build Quality != Durability
Macbooks and most Apple products in general are well built with good fit and finish but are not durable when it comes to impacts and liquid intrusion.
Apple is like the opposite of an AK-47, often built with bad part tolerances and pumped out as fast as possible with little care to how well it's put together but is still durable enough to be beat to hell and buried in the sand for 20+ years and still work.

I hate the lack of touch ID but the gesture based navigation is far faster than the button or Android's ugly on-screen buttons.

a nerd-cool gimmick nobody gives a fuck about
are you a hyperactive child who can't leave your phone on the charger for an hour? go outside.

Eh. It's still pretty decent. I'm not going to say it's shit just because of "muh applel iSheep maymay"

I got mine and it’s great:

>notch
Firstly some kind of front bezel is necessary if you keep the cameras. The notch seems like a more economical way to do this as it doesn’t waste screen space. I don’t know why you would want to just fill up the screen space with black bezel that does nothing.

>display
10/10. Best of any phone.

>faceID

Works very well. Works in any light and no matter what distance/angle it is from your face (unlike the android alternatives). Very secure and can only be fooled by an identical twin or if you are a chink. Compared to android face recognition which is fooled by a photograph.

I think faceID is the best option available for unlocking a phone. TouchID is less convenient. It works fine normally but as soon as you’re doing something with one of your hands, wear gloves, have wet hands etc. it becomes inconvenient.

Camera is good though not as good as the pixel. Processing power, obviously the competition is blown out of the water.

Also, Touch ID actually becomes pretty inconvenient when you move it to the back of the phone.

FaceID is like not having a password

I wish I wasn't such a poorfag

One more thing:
>durability and build quality

The phone really feels like a million bucks. The best quality gorilla glass available (stronger than the one used in Samsung phones), combined with the stainless steel and the slightly heavier weight of the phone really makes it feel premium.

And it’s also pretty durable compared to other flagships and does pretty well in drop tests.

You don't notice it after a while. Just like you DON'T NOTICE THAT YOUR NOSE IS CLEARLY VISIBLE IN YOUR FIELD OF VIEW.

Fingerprint metrics are superior on the back.

it's iOS and not exploding Samsung or chink tier crap, so it wins by default, the winner of the smart phone special olympics, iPhone X!

Its not a design element you troglodyte.

>put a bottom chin for Tough ID: eww its ugly
>put a small 'forehead' bezel masking around sensor array: eww its ugly
>remove everything and put Touch ID on rear: eww it doesn't work

Form following function, exactly. Isn't that what you fags are into? Always complaining that Apple designs things to look nice, then when they design a totally objective phone you cry like fucking Staceys.

>display 10/10
top fucking wew. You obviously haven't had a chance to use a samshill note8 then.

It’s pretty inconvenient and you have to reach around for them, causing you to smudge your lens in many cases.

No, fingerprint sensors are not as good as faceID. Bare in mind Apple had the option to put a fingerprint sensor on the back put instead they put resources into making a facial recognition that works. FaceID is literally like not having a password, objectively superior.

The iPhone X has a higher rated display by display mate.

As someone who has a 6s and it works fine, can you sell me on the X?

It depends on you.

If you want the latest and best phone and are willing to spend money on it, you won’t be disappointed. You’ll have the best most powerful phone with all the coolest features.

But if you don’t care about that then your 6s is probably fine too.

>rated best display
>by a comglerate of apple shills
really jogging my noggin, user

Its the best display panel on any smartphone, its been confirmed. Why are you so fucking stubborn and dense?

>It's been confirmed, by the same conglomerate of apple shills

8/8+ has basically the same (important) guts as the X while maintaining the tried/true form factor, you gibblet gobbling fuck

Why do android shills have such low IQs?

>an independent company says iPhone has the best screen
>hurr they’re apple shills

Is this the best you’ve got? It’s the same with geek bench, you can’t post anything from geekbench on here without some pajeet claiming it’s an apple shill site.

I guess when you have no arguments left and all the facts say you’re wrong, all you can do is as hominem.

That is true. It’s also not relevant to the post you’re replying to. I suggest you read the chain again and improve your reading comprehension.

no touchid and the notch prevents me from buying it

Why do you want touchID?

FaceID is more convenient. Genuine question why you insist on having touchID.

it's slow as shit compared to touch id

Whatever you say iRasheed.

You are joking right?

Excellent rebuttal Androprakesh.

You're both incredibly retarded to actually believe this. Its a fucking defect, all OLEDs that display a strip have some sort of display cable contact issue. Jesus Christ, this place doesn't deserve to be called a tech board.

Retard detected. It’s made by samsung either way.

>build quality is 10/10
Who would win a 1200 Euro phone or a 50 Cent piece of Rubber?

dude, if anything, it's the normies who can't stand being 10 minutes without checking their phones
get that dick out of your mouth before you speak

Only problems I have with it can be fixed with software.

No headphone jack, the lack of a home button and the notch result in a 3 point deduction for me. I never liked the restricted access bullshit that is IOS, so that's another point gone. Everything else is okay, I guess. 6/10

>It’s pretty inconvenient and you have to reach around for them, causing you to smudge your lens in many cases

>t. S8 user

Just about ever other phone with the sensor on the back has it nowhere near the camera. Not to mention the middle back is where your finger falls naturally.

Yup. I get 2 lines, unlimited with 10GB hotspot, one unlimited tablet and one jetpack hotspot with 6GB data for $100/mo. It covers 95% of Texas so it works well enough for me.

I would prefer if there was a look ID instant open option instead of having to swipe. If my fucking phone can see my face I obviously am looking at the fucking thing.

>call it bezelless
>phone looks like it's actually in a case due to thick bezels
>one bezel even has its own bezel in the top giving off a Vegeta theme

>ctrl-f "price" "performance"
>no hits

you apple shills truly are cucks

>When this guy doesn't know what a bezel is

>t. iToddler

my finger feels more natural on the front than on the back

I'll stick with my 7+

don't forget it'll start throttling after a year

>$1,000 for a smartphone in the glorious age of cheap chinkphones (god bless China)

The phone is decidedly 0/10 and perhaps that is generous.

Have you ever even used it?

Because I have, and it is not slow as shut at all. It’s actually faster in most cases.

Olympic athletes are forced by photographers to pose for pictures where they bite their gold medals to prove it isn't fake gold. Look it up. It's a dumb tradition, and he is making a reference to it.