Reminder that if you have changed job at least once in the last 5 years we will NOT hire your ass!

Reminder that if you have changed job at least once in the last 5 years we will NOT hire your ass!

It's not illegal to omit your employment history

Who are you quoting?

Not an argument.

Wait? Not moving from job to job is not actually the norm?

it is now. dilbertman is brainlet

>Boomer logic

Some employers sell you a position that doesn't exist. At my last job I was told I would have to do complex data analysis, but I would have to do it with Excel.
Bit underwhelming.

Yeah in IT hiring, you see a guy who's been at the same job for five years, and it's a sign that they've had no better options.

Sorry, execs. In the early 90s layoffs you said that there was no lifetime commitment and neither employer nor employee should maintain the relationship for one minute longer than is in their best interest. So now those are the rules. If you want mutual loyalty and lifetime employment again, then great. You go first.

Depends on the company ultimately.

Yep. You find somewhere you like then by all means stay. But they put one foot out of line and you just leave.

And this week's forced meme is "job hopping"...
Sigh

Not technology. Fuck off.

>Sigh
>>>/reddit/

>thinks everyone who is not him is >>>/reddit/
Sigh

>talking about work habits of the tech industry
So, is talking about Google the company not tech? It's tech related, since it's a tech company. How is this much different

its kind of ironic. The best people are in demand and have no compunctions about leaving. The employers all of a sudden want loyalty - and then find out that the only people concerned with job-for-life security are the bottom-of-the-barrel ones that're worried they won't be able to find another job, let alone a better one.

If you were to make a thread about what the toilets at google smell like I would tell you to fuck off. This thread isn't any better.

Deal with it NEET.

if you aren't actively applying to other places with better pay while working at a company you aren't happy with then you are a brainlet

it's not illegal to not hire someone based on a shitty resume

This

My first questions is generally how long people have worked there

A lot of indians there, so I imagine it'd be the streets that smell more than the toilets.

Why the fuck would an employer care about every shitty side job I picked up in my life? I have several resumes crafted with relevant job experience to target whatever job I am looking into at the time. Any holes in time I'm just freelancing computer shit. Eazy Peazy.