Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-12371994
youtu.be/bq54jb_5WCI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>celtic fans
disgusting

Fucking disgusting.

Why does the Independent have a reputation of being non-biased? Almost every article of theirs makes the Guardian look tame.

To see if I still feel

The Guardian is a quality publication if you ignore the opinion pieces.

The Indy used to be a pretty decent (centrist) print newspaper desu.

It took a rapid decline in the past few years of it being in print and ever since it was sold and went online only it's become beyond a joke. It's a left wing sensationalist rag of the kind the Guardian can never match up to.

>europe will become a muslim continent during your lifetime

Britain stop hitting yourself

wtf

Yeah, laugh as you can;
But don't worry, their goal is to control the entire world.
Your turn will come, my silly friend.

british "people" must be slaughtered

Perhaps down south, the ragheads will have some success, but when Emperor Trump takes charge in the glorious states, he will do everything in his power to wipe the filthy arab race from the planet.

*Western Europe

*Europe

WTF Scotland you supposed to be cool

MOSKAU
RAZ DVA TRI
MOSKAU
POSMOTRI

>you will never carpet-bomb this street

>yfw usa is already nigger continent
why are americans such deluded cucks

dalai warned you or at least germany
im not against muslims but you should draw a line somewhere and preserve your cultural aspects.

It's entirely opinion pieces though, especially their news coverage

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

>Protestants
>good at removing kebab
Choose one
Orthodox and Catholics will clean the world from Arabs

Freedom!

>respond to a Chilean poster
>talk about the USA
Why so obsessed, Ahmed?

Cool event pic. I lived my whole life in Moscow (supposedly the most muslim-dense city in Europe, t. West) and I never saw a praying muslim, maybe few dozen women in hijab, and never encountered an arabic script. Even chinks have a stronger presence. Most russian muslims are of "ethnic" variety, meaning that they are nominally muslim but do not follow any islamic customs or give a fuck in general. My parents are nominally orthodoxes and haven't been to church in decades.

I used to like Scotland, you can fuck yourself Scotland and rot away asap

If you had any intelligence you would be worried

but not even euros are worried, they love multiculturalism

Isn't Trump now "softening" his policies on latinos?

let the scots get some english style multiculturalism good and hard I say.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-12371994

what is it einstein said about the definition of insanity?

I need to get out of this leftist shithole

You and India are the only countries I respect japanon. Conservative yet open minded. Not so much India for its people, they're poopoo and "western", but good their government is trying to keep culture. I like you Japan, pls don't change

Why not move to beautiful Melbourne?

I think it was something about believing quotes misattributed to Einstein?

The only people I know from Europe (some Irish couple living here in Washington, USA) are Hindu converts. Is Europe getting cucked by Hinduism too?

Hindus are more often than not Indian, who are as middle class as immigrants come. I'm not sure Hindus or Sikhs really have any desire to turn Europe into the same shithole they just left.

no that was a fake rumor based on some vague words by a campaign member

I've met many Indians and 2nd generation Indians in my area, and i'm not really sure what their intentions are. they aren't quite so vocal about their religion or culture, but i have my suspicions considering they are south asian and non-white. I'm assuming these Indians are Hindu btw.
How do you differentiate Hindus from Muslims? It sounds naive but I'm moving from a small town with a population of 400 to a large town with a bunch of companies for a tech job so i've met a decent number of non-whites here

>i'm not really sure what their intentions are
>but i have my suspicions
The paranoia setting in there Chad.

>down in every battleground state in every poll

Orthodox, reporting for duty.

Catholic, joining you.

Muslims, when will this meme that women have to wear hijabs end?

>Scotland constantly saying refugees welcome and wanting immigration
>All the immigrants work in England
Hurry up go independent already and just fuck off.

youtu.be/bq54jb_5WCI

Usually, pajamas and beard / hijab and tablecloth means they're pretty serious about their desert religion.

Turbans mean sikh. Not muslim.

Hindus have a marvel universe style pantheon. You can't pin down exactly who they worship but they don't usually dress in particular ways. My friend has an elephant god statuette in his car and that's the extent of how I know he's religious.

;_;7

Will the four countries of the united kingdom be independent within 5 years?

Doesn't Scotland have very little Muslim immigrants? Wtf.

How are you not happy? Hijab is standard issue now. All policewomen in headrags to appease the muslims. ARE YOU NOT APPEASED?!

NI and Wales won't leave. Plaid is seen as a joke in Wales. NI is more complicated but I don't see them joining the rest of Ireland.

ENGLISH INDEPENDENCE FUCKING NOW.
I'M SICK OF BEING ATTACHED TO THESE FUGI-LOVING, DOLE-SCROUNGING SCOTTISH PARASITES

Well I'm not a Muslim so...

Hindus are all good bro, Sikhs too, I know a bunch of hare krishna guys and girls, mostly white but some Indians, fuck they're so chill, hippy as fuck

It's happening, PRAISE ALLAH

true
A unifed Catholic anti muslim movement would be based

FUCK THE ENGLISH SCOTLAND FOREVER MUSLIM

ENGLISH OUT
MUSLIMS IN

Can someone update Wilson the Celtus accordingly?

Celtic Squat

JUST

ABANDON SHIP

I don't see the problem
If someone is already qualified and trusted enough to be put in a public position of power such as being a cop, why not let them wear hijabs if they want?

>qualification and trust matter in diversity hiring

AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CANT EVEN WEAR A HIJAB WHILE WORKING IN TURKEY AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I only read the Guardian for the comments roasting the writers in the opinion piece kek

Scotistan

Indians are somewhat decent because of their work ethic but don't be fooled, Europe/US has a disproportionate amount of upper class/upper middle class Indians. Once the lower class Indians start coming, they'll be as bad as muds, even worse probably. They rape, their religions (even sikhism) are backwards, and they are untrustworthy.

Hell, they've already started to flood in, Rome is filled with Indians selling shit on the street together with Africans.

Oh right, I forgot about the quotas you foreigners have for minorities

You can't convert to Hinduism, you're born into it. Any conversion is actually false.

Hinduism is basically a pan-Indian concept. It's not so much of a religion as it is the summation of all traditions and beliefs central to India.

It's pretty hard to explain, but it's so abstract some might not even consider it a religion.

anyone have all these edits? I only have two or three of them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_religion
You mean this?

I'm not even joking, it's not a meme. They literally hire the first woman/black that walk in because they get shit from ultra-marxist HR faggots otherwise.

It's not just in fluff office jobs either, it envelopes all parts of society and it's actually kind of scary. Think about the quality of your water or the structural integrity of the building you're standing in being designed and built by a person who got a "show up and you'll get it" degree from a college with loose grading that basically expedites degrees to people who don't deserve them or have the knowledge to actually back it up.

Seeing hair is EVIL user

Because... because.

>Scotland

The Long Game is nearly won.

t. Godred Crovan

after brexit anything is possible