Am I blind or is there no way to have multiple threads open at the same time in a tab format like in mimi...

am I blind or is there no way to have multiple threads open at the same time in a tab format like in mimi? Why would anyone use this?

click the bookmark at the top of the window. it shows up as a tab in the menu pajeet

so I Have to back out to the catalog, click on the menu, then click on the thread, everytime just to change the thread? In mimi I can just click on a tab at the top no matter where I am.

FLOENS
INSTALL (now abandoned) CHAIN AND USE IT FOR A WHILE.
MAKE CLOVER LIKE CHAIN K PLS PL1XIE PL0X THX

HOLY SHIT

WTF SWIPING TO USE TABS WATTTT!?

bookmarks are the equivalent of tabs. if you visit a thread before, clover caches it into RAM.

no

>not using dashchan

no you just swipe from the left

but that's just the thread you last opened. Isn't it replaced once you open another thread?

What? You don't have this screen?

those are the bookmarks?

Yes...

I don't want to create a bookmark of a tab just to make it a tab. I want it to just open in a new tab like what happens in a web browser.

Then browse chans in a browser you fuckwit

So...have two threads open at once? Why would you want that?

so I can switch between them

really makes you think

Just use dashchan

does it block bitcoin mining?

It mines but coins for you.

How yo record webm senpai?

I just poorly converted it, that's why it's all messed up.

Archive support fucking when

spoilered greentext fucks up formatting

You can have 7 threads pinned and have them watch for replies.

Why manually watch to threads for replies

No

>I like these Chan browser apps more the clover
>instead of using them, I will complain about clover not being like them

You guys are insane. Clover just needs text highlighting to achieve perfection. The history page already functions as a superior tab menu, by the way.

>Image failed to show

Not even reinstalling it fixes it, and you just have to wait, usually days, until it randomly fixes itself
It had this error for literal years

What you want is much more inconvenient than bookmarks. Sure it may be easier to switch between 2 threads, but switching between 3-20 is much easier and faster with bookmarks. And automatic tabs aren't useful.

It needs a lot more.

This. It got somewhat better on 2.3.1, but it's still an issue.

>DEEPZOOM LOADING FAILED

So use mimi. I don't understand your issue. Is this really the state of Sup Forums?

Mimi has both tabs and bookmarks

ARCHIVE FUCKING SUPPORT WHEN YOU FUCKING CUNT!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHEERREE IIIISSSSS THE UPDAAAAATTEEEEEEE, FLOOOOOEEEEEENNNSSS?!

Why in phone layout i can't swipe to return in the last opened thread?
I don't want to see the little part of the last opened thread while on catalog but i want to return to it easily with a swipe like on slide mode.

Swiping left in a open thread should open the list of all the threads viewed in the session like the bookmarked one when swiping right.

When i open clover the first image always has that problem but it's shown correctly

Tabs are redundant and annoying. Clover has by far the best UX/UI.

>we will never have 4charm back

Anyone else still running 1.2.11?

>not using The Chan

Why would anyone run that outdated shit?

It was the most up to date version on github when clover was taken down from the google play store if i remember correctly. Never bothered to update but maybe i will.

What new features are there?

mimi has ads

How do I into legacy captcha?

Use Fortune

10/10 mobile shitposting interface

>hey how do i save threads... it's like a bookmark or something like that
>>use the bookmarks
>i don't want to do that

why would I use bookmarks when I could just open it in a tab? Do you bookmark every thread you open up in your browser?