Spend three months travelling through western

>spend three months travelling through western
and northern europe
>all the men act like north american women
>girly as fuck, total pussies
>they're offended and scared by everything
>they're completely passive about being bullied
>without even trying to, end up talking over them, bossing them around all the time, even though they're like half a foot taller than me
>next, go to italy, britain, spain
>no one's a pussy at all
>go to poland
>no pussies

What the fuck is wrong with Germans and Scandinavians? They're all like gay little fairies. I'm pretty sure I could have just ordered them to give me their money and they would have done it. They would have just said something like "Hallo, that is not very nice! We do not do such things here! Please stand behind the orange line while robbing me, as you are in my Safe Space!" and then sucked my dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lI9BFy1AEqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool blog but fuck off faggot

where's the unsubscribe button? i can't find it

Go away, leaf.

Kanada at it again.

National politics, and history

>hard as fuck tier
russians
brits
serbs
swiss
spanish
italians

>overrated or general pussies
irish
french
portugese
swedish
germans
norwegians
finnish

>brits

XD

Don't confuse our kindness with weakness.

>What the fuck is wrong with Germans and Scandinavians?

Nothing. That's what white men became after 60 years of living on tutorial mode.

This is good bait.

I find this post a little bit offensive, but that's fine we all have our opinions, I hope you have a splendid day!

ps. sorry if your trip was bad! thx bby

No, go on Mr American, tell this European why his perception of Europeans is wrong.

irish are top lads honestly. interesting history
no idea what you're on about

>Kindness which is giving their homeland for free to arabs

Sorry we made you feel this way. Hope you had a good time in Poland though. Will you come back again to visit?

why are you showing sympathy to the people who despise you. northern irish are fucking hard but republicans are total pussies who base their entire identity on the fact they're irish, and their girls are total whores lmao

This is in fact happening out of kindness.
A lot of people think it's ok, because in their eyes those arabs are from warzones, and we are freeing them from pain and suffering.
Well at least that's what the propaganda machione is telling them 24/7.
But everybody knows what can happen when germans wake up to reality.

>no one is a pussy

but I know some bitch niggas irl

>go to Northern Europe
>totally normal things even for my socially awkward self are seen as bold and daring there

Was funny being questioned by a girl why I kissed her on both cheeks after meeting her the first time.

>things that never happened

*tips stahlhelm*

>hard as fuck tier
>brits

>overrated or general pussies
>irish

you literally can't say that when videos like this exist on the internet you paki riddled fool

youtube.com/watch?v=lI9BFy1AEqU

You shouldn't be surprised that people get offended when you are an offensive asshole. And acting like a woman is no insult, nor is being gay.

And of course we would give you our stuff if you demanded it (assuming you were a stranger), it'd be really dangerous to protest. We don't know if you have a weapon. It's better to lose some money than risk your life.

I don't know where you've been to exactly but I grew up in a part of town where there were like two German guys my age. The rest of us were all immigrants. One day, there was a new paperboy walking through the neighborhood. He got his teeth kicked in because he tried to smug. Believe me when I say you wouldn't dare to talk shit there.

It's not that European men are like American girls. But American girls are like European men :) GET YO BITCHES TO BE LESS SLUTTY AND CONSERVATIVE YOU FUCKING FAGS

>l-look at this one vid

you guys are such fucking pussies in a fight, always talking shit and when someone starts swinging you back down.

>they're completely passive about being bullied
>without even trying to, end up talking over them, bossing them around all the time, even though they're like half a foot taller than me

Did you really expect anyone to care for an (passive) agressive manlet?
Pretty sure you did not start real shit, just doing your manlet shit, right?

If humans were innocent pure elves, then it would be okay to act like that. But the reality is that humans are violent and selfish, especially those who haven't been socialized in rich and equal societies like yours, so you can't afford to act like that or else you will be taken advantage of. Women are also naturally attracted to assertiveness, so no wonder they fuck black and arabs if men there are too passive in comparison.

>But everybody knows what can happen when germans wake up to reality.
lmao

You're done, kraut.

nice one, niederlande.
But please don't try to pretend that you won't just meet the same fate as germany.