Where were you when Globalfirepower finally fixed its list and put France above Britain like it always should have?

Where were you when Globalfirepower finally fixed its list and put France above Britain like it always should have?

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Other urls found in this thread:

jamestownfoundation.blogspot.com/2015/08/new-polish-president-makes-balticblack.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-GAHggrOCoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it like Christmas for you? Enjoy it while you can because I can't see you making a comeback after our two new carriers are online ;)

British weaklings lol

>18th
Meh, we got experienced soliders which dosn't count.

Hope we can go higher with new choppers, submarines, 4-5k kmrange missles and al lthat jazz.

>France is trying to start a military thread

le surrender

jamestownfoundation.blogspot.com/2015/08/new-polish-president-makes-balticblack.html

M I Ę D Z Y M O R Z E
N
T
E
R
M
A
R
U
M

Good job France, I hope the reality is the same.

you're still above canada

Slow and steady wins the race.

Where's your long-term planning, France?

You're economy will collapse from Brexit, and your military will follow

that's why we 2nd

... that's your long-term plan, to hope our economy collapses?

I'm pretty sure Britain is already stronger and the gap is going to widen in the next years

I don't think you need a stronger army

>germany
>japan

I thought these faggots were still punished from having a military for starting WWII?

German military is a joke
I suppose that's true for Japan as well

Guess who's next to leave the union?

>Implying Britbongs never did it, all the time before. None of our journals are bragging about it tho.
But, anything happen in France, and your newspaper are quickly reporting it, especially if it's shit news.
And if nothing happen, you just fabricate stories. British "medias" is shit.

France ain't leaving. They need the EU the most out of all the major European countries

We obviously still are, you martsharter. Otherwise we would be #1.

Doesn't mater because you'll just surrender anyways.

Anyone else remember Waldo Wald Too?

>Waldo
~fun fact~ Waldo is translated by Charlie in french

youtube.com/watch?v=-GAHggrOCoA
How can other cunts compete?

Americans are no different than niggers, if they all stopped existing the world would be a better place.

You needed it too. Very much.
Unfortunately, It's not the best interests of your country who actually vote, but the average people.

If a referendum was made, in France, like in the UK, I could not predict the results...
We have silly and young people here, too.

Come on, don't say that, it's just false.
I want to know how Game of Thrones ends.

>You needed it too. Very much.

We need a close trading relationship, which we'll almost certainly keep. Leaving the EU =/= cutting off all ties. I predict some sort of associate membership solution but that's many years down the line

Anyway with France it's a different kettle of fish. You're very integrated. You don't have your own currency, or a central bank, or borders. Essentially you are becoming part of a larger country.

they exterminate race, religion, culture, traditions, community, unity, and bring slavery/individualism, they are the worst cancer on the face of this Earth.

E-even if they sound very British

>China
>India
Worry.jpg

>Essentially you are becoming part of a larger country
That's why people here are reacting
violently.
It's like we slowly slip to a "democratic dictatorship"

Europeans did it too. It doesn't mean that we can't improve (well, at least, as individual).
Our people made awful things but we are not them. The lesson is (I-i guess) : Don't make it again.

>India above France
I honestly find that very hard to believe.

I mean France has extensive military experience and top notch equipment and training. For exemple not too long ago they stomped the islamists out of Mali. Meanwhile India has no experience except against fucking Pakis, and they have shit-tier equipment and training. Literally all they have are numbers.

i would hate to see our favourite rival/friend essentially cease to exist as a nation