Hey Europeans and American allies, it's me, your friendly neighborhood American soldier

Hey Europeans and American allies, it's me, your friendly neighborhood American soldier

I'm here to protect and defend you so you can spend money on expensive social programs

Hope you have nice day, and let me know if you're in any danger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mean hastily derail the public order of entire nations through half assed invasions and secret revolutionary/rebellion fundings to then abandon the mess when it gets too hot for you and leave it to others to clean it up/deal with the consequences because you're on a different landmass and will never face any of it.

I hate it when Americans tar all of us with the same brush

>defend us

This

Even Poland pulls its own weight, what the fuck excuse do the rest of you idiots have

Useless goddamn countries like Canada seriously

thanks but we don't need your help

And I'm Russian occupant. Hello, my American colleague!
youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes

You would literally be speaking German if it weren't for Anglos

I mean your language is basically German with a cock in your mouth anyway but you get the idea

Yikes, it sounds like you better get yourself some of that free mental healthcare

Please take care of yourself, loyal ally, and remember to thank Uncle Sam while you're getting your head checked

idiot

>Even Poland pulls its own weight
Biggest net receiver of the EU.

>if it weren't for Anglos
Funny.

Furansu is in danger right know and I don't see any American soldiers here?

>be poorfag
>join the military to recieve glorified gibsmedats that you could have gotten for free if you'd stooped low enough
>act like you're something more than an average poorfag on government benefits because you got trained to shoot people for a "cause"

kek

>because an abnormally large number of Russian soldiers died due to total military incompetence, they contributed the most to victory
I guess Russia's won every war it ever fought in

Why aren't you protecting us America? Why are you letting weedman destroy our country? You're our ally America plz regime change us and save us from ourselves.

>americans

there is no excuses, just fuckwit politicians who don't take national defense seriously and rely on the kindness of our allies

>take four years to fuck around with the Japs over a few rocks in the Pacific, finally drop nukes on them because you lose your patience
>enter Europe after the Brits have beaten us in Africa and the Russians have drawn most of the Wehrmacht's attention to the Eastern front and the Western front has turned into an underfunded Swiss cheese
>still do the worst out of all allied forces on D-day
>hurr we da best we save da world

SHART IN MART

I got trained in communications though. Circuit board repair and foa certs for fiber optics as well.

Literally got paid to do hundreds of thousands of dollars in training.

You forgot the most important bit though
>win World War II and humiliate Germany for the next eighty years

>get accused of being a glorified welfare queen
>try to refute the argument with further welfare queen boasting

S

Many people have won world championships from the sideline or bench before. Just being on the winning side doesn't make you a justified winner.

>You forgot the most important bit though
YOU forgot the most important thing - it were Russians who won WWII, not you. It wasn't Dresden bombing that won the war, scum.

That's pretty much what I am saying. It's gibsmedats. I have no problem with people taking advantage of it, I just don't take it seriously when they act like it's somehow better or different than recieving welfare.

>I'm here to protect and defend you

>humiliate Germany for the next eighty years
When you look at it this way it makes perfect sense why Germany turned into such a cuck country

You also forgot that you with you nazi buddies started the war, dipshit.

Stop. You're bitter, I get it, we exposed your Nazi crimes to the world and made you the face of pure evil in every culture on the planet. But you lost fair and square. You gave it your all, the United States gave it about 50%, and you were completely decimated. You need to move on and accept your subservience; these attempts to defend your failure are not mentally healthy.

>being too dumb to play the hand you're dealt

You can call me whatever you want. Best decision of my life.

I don't see how working 10 hour work days and running 3-5 miles every morning at 0530 is welfare but OK.

Hey, American soldier, its me, your friendly neighborhood American citizen.
I really want you to be safe and able to do your best to protect me, so I'm asking that you return home from unnecessary entanglements in the middle east and south asia. The entire past 15 years of military policy was a mistake and that's not your fault. Sorry that you guys have been dying for nothing.

isn't it a taboo in your country?

>nazi buddies
Dafuck you are talking about? Nazi's main goal from very beginning was to conquer the Lebensraum and defeat communists in USSR. There was no Soviet-German friendsihp. Molotov-Ribbentropp's pact was signed in order to delay the beginning of the war and prepare USSR to it as Western Allies didn't want to deal with commies.

Stop distorting the facts for the sake of your political preferences.

Dresden was bombed by the Brits. You're right though, decades of propaganda have skewed the public perception of winning contributions.

>education improves massively since 1945
>at the same time, it becomes apparent that just because a bunch of bydlos threw themselves into a meat grinder doesn't mean they had any concept of strategy or intelligence
Just a coincidence, I'm sure

> There was no Soviet-German friendsihp
You keep telling yourself that, Ivan. You're just as bad as the nazis, nothing really changed since then, because capturing and crippling its neighbors is still russia's no.1 priority just like 80 years ago. Good thing you got your teeth kicked in by Finland, hope you're dumb enough to pull some shit on them again.

Because anybody can work a 10 hour workday, and yet they're not guaranteed food, housing, medical benefits, etc.

>because capturing and crippling its neighbors is still russia's no.1 priority just like 80 years ago
Facepalm.

Think whatever you want, wannabe Lithuanian.

You've been pumping out propaganda since it happened, I ensure you the people who were there to experience it know far better than some faggot american.

shart

Hello my fellow world war back to back champ.

Greece master race

I think there are no more neighboring countries left that weren't in some form annexed/invaded by you. Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Finland, Japan, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia the list can go on forever.

>better access to information about WWII? Propaganda! Look, this drunk Russian says he contributed the most! Who are you going to believe, some statistics and analyses of military plans and their effects, or this guy who says things that sound right?

>Poland, Finland, Japan, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia
Especially Finland and Japan. Especially in latest years.

Btw it is your country now that hold Polish territories occupied by Soviets. Won't you be so kind and return them back?

And according to what statistics did USA contribute more? The reason the opinion has changed is not because people became more educated, it is because of hollywood.

>occupied by Soviets
Nah, you can reinstall the USSR and then give them back. Not my problem, belarus never attacked anyone.

In what way Americans ever contributed WW2? You say that "Russians had no knowledge in strategies and won only because of overwhelming numbers". Okay, let's assume that it's true. How does it deny the fact that it was USSR who won the war?

>Because anybody can work a 10 hour workday, and yet they're not guaranteed food, housing, medical benefits, etc.

>work

I'm still confused how working for something is welfare.

People on welfare get all that stuff without lifting a finger.

Please tie the connection of working for something and welfare.

Land lease, dumb ass ruskie. You'd be eating beef anuses if it wasn't for the aid. and I'm not sure you could perform as well on a diet comprising solely of beef anuses.

Nice abdication of responsibility. Keep doing like that in future.

In that case neither USSR nor Russian Empire exists no longer, it's none of my problems that these nations still keep their butthurt because of their history.

Land lease provided only 7% of Soviet supplies in the best case, stupid russkie in denial aka wannabe Lithuanian. Go learn the fact and not Novodvorskaya speeches.

Not really, Russia is officially the legal successor to the USSR and it keeps attacking its neighbors, so why don't you take the responsibility instead of passing the buck?

>commies told me so, so it must be true!
wew lad

Do you also believe in fairy tales about indestructible soviet soldiers aka cyborgs in flesh destroying 100 nazis in melee fights?

And when I'm talking about these benefits, I'm also meaning, these benefits come from tax dollars.

You're "working" for your benefits, but your employer is the government, your paycheck and benefits are coming out of taxes, and someone who works an equally long and difficult day in a non-government job is not guaranteed these benefits, and definitely doesn't recieve as much vacation time as someone who works in the military, nor as good of (if any) a retirement plan.

The work done by the military is glorified. Some of it is important, alot is just bullshit. Many of you guys are getting paid to perform bullshit, with lots of benefits. Maybe it's not welfare in the strictest sense, but it's alot closer to being welfare than having a civilian job. If someone tries to cut military spending, militaryfags recieveing these benefits scream.

Muh 10 hour workdays, muh morning runs, whatever else--not enough to convince me that the military is mostly just easy money and a low-cost job training program for poorfags. Again, I am fine with that, but the attitude that they are somehow doing proportionate amounts of work to earn their benefits, or doing something superior to working a civilian job and recieving welfare simultaneously, is just laughable if we are comparing them to civilians who do not work for the government or recieve benefis.

Lads, I'm sorry, but I must agree with the American.

Not that the USSR didn't achieve many things in the war, it's just that they needed help with it. Remember, Russia was losing rather badly when Germany's blitzkrieg was in full swing. Lend-Lease helped the USSR with much needed vehicles to regain control of their territories.

Now, the USSR did do something to help the war effort overall, and that was bombing the Romanian oilfields, which caused a severe shortage of fuel for Germany, so much so that they needed to synthesise artificial fuel to run their machines.

As for the Americans? Honestly, they didn't do much in the European theatre, besides bombings raids and the invasion of France and Sicily/Italy, all of which were late in the war.

To tell you the truth, I'd say the USSR did a lot more, since they had to push a MASSIVE German force out of the USSR, and that definitely helped dwindle German numbers across all fronts.

Based Greece

Lol butthurt

They were liberated by a combined US/Canadian/UK military force, you guys just fed the eastern front meat grinder

If you had """"liberated"""" the Netherlands they'd be way worse off today, like east Germany

>I must agree with the american
>ultimately agrees with us
uhhhh???

Most people recieving welfare of some kind are working at the same time and most benefit programs require people to be working to continue recieving benefits.

I'm not talking about welfare queens who are abusing the system; I'm also not talking about soldiers who are performing truly necessary work that can only be done by the military. I am talking about the simple majority of both of these groups--the ones working and recieving government benefits simultanously.

Belarus is fighting with...Russia?

Huh, weird

bravo Estonia!

I wasn't getting into your personal beliefs about the military. I was just curious how it was welfare.
So government employees shouldn't receive benefits since they already get a paycheck? What?

Lend lease didn't fully kick in until the Germans were beat back from the outskirts of Moscow. Russians should admit that lend lease helped dramatically, but not as severely as Americans like to think.

Additionally, GB was by far the heaviest recipient of LL. It's a shame Americans say LL was decisive in the Eastern Front when it was more decisive in keeping the English alive during the worst years of the Battle of the Atlantic.

Wtf I love Russia now

cuck desu

I know it sounds confusing, but let me explain:

The US and Allies helped the USSR with equipment to regain their land and push the Germans back. US&Allies: +1 USSR: -1

USSR lost their entire foothold on the European continent to a surprise attack which they didn't foresee coming. US&Allies: +1 USSR: -2

However, the USSR push back the Germans and eradicate their forces, or push them back all the way to Berlin. US&Allies: +1 USSR: -1

Also, the Russians bomb crucial areas to the German war effort. US&Allies: +1 USSR: 0

USSR liberates eastern Europe and wins the war first: US&Allies: +1 USSR: +2

However...

The US destroys an ENTIRE faction of the Axis all on their in the pacific and win the war there: US&Allies: +3 USSR: +2

The Allies(UK, French remnants, and Polish remnants), are assisted by the US, and Canadian forces in reclaiming Europe. US&Allies: +5 USSR: +2

All in all, I think the USSR did a lot in the east, but ultimately US helped EVERYWHERE.

Funny thing is, Russians DID admit that Lend-Lease helped A LOT during the war, at the end of it, and after the fall of the USSR. However, during the cold war, propaganda was in full swing(you know how it is).

I remember reading that Stalin said something along the lines of "What would it look like to our people if they saw American vehicles on our victory and war parades?" So yeah, propaganda!

Then again, most germans were in the east.

>USSR liberates eastern Europe
Fuck that shit, commie. Even Nazis would have been better than fucking commie Russkies who were literally illiterate.

True, but helping 3 allies, reclaiming half a continent, and defeating Japan almost on their own(I say almost now because I failed to realise the help of British, Indian, and ANZAC forces in the pacific and Asian campaigns). They deserve massive kudos, but so do Russians and all former USSR members, since so many brave souls died to win a brutal war.

Hey, I say that term in terms of history. It doesn't reflect my personal opinion, sure, my grandmother says the Germans were in fact nicer that the Russians, but it doesn't change the fact that the country was liberated from another force, even if it was being enslaved. So please, stop being so aggressive. History is written by the victors.

This

Did russia help immensely in the effort to win the war? Yes

However would you rather have been liberated by the Brits, Americans, and Canadians, or the Russians? Hmmm

Salutations, my heavily-armed equal!

>So government employees shouldn't receive benefits since they already get a paycheck? What?

No. I'm just pointing out the similarity between working for the military, and working somewhere else that doesn't give you benefits, and thus using governemnt benefits to supplement this lack of benefits provided by their employer, and saying that because these things are so similar, I can't take it seriously when someone acts as though a military job is something greater or significantly different than someone who works + recieves welfare.

You said you're not asking about my personal beliefs, but to clarify where I am coming from, I think that the military is a decent model of how things should be done. I don't think it makes sense for poor people to get sucked into demanding jobs that provide few or no medical benefits, no housing benefits, no retirement, and little to no vacation. It makes alot of sense for a government to at least partially take on the responsibility of educating and housing its people and providing for them medically--otherwise how is the country going to compete in the global job market as its citizens become continuously sicker and less skilled and educated? We're turning ourselves into a nation of impoveished, uneducated, unskilled, physically unhealthy animals waiting to be surpassed by nations who use their resources to educate and maintain the health of their populace, soon we're just going to be the Mexico of the first world as far as providing unedcuated, desparate laborers, and likely on the crime front as well, since for a poor kid, crime done well can be more lucrative than the average minimum wage job.

>my grandmother says the Germans were in fact nicer that the Russians
This thing is oftenly repeated from many people who lived in occupied lands. Still it applies only Wehrmacht soldiers's attitude towards them. They didn't know what Nazi government wanted to do with with them according to Generalplan Ost.

I shit myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the stain
The only thing that's real
The pressure tears a hole
The old familiar stink
Try to drip it all away
But I can smell everything

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everything I eat turns to poo
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of mart
I will let you down
I will make you shart

Well, duh. It's fucking awful what both of you wanted to do, except obviously only one of you did(and we hate you deeply for that). However, the soldiers were people, and they weren't evil. However, if the occupying forces soldiers were kinder than those of the liberators, it kinda says a big deal, don't you think?

ei huono

Thanks for this image. You'll be seeing it a lot now

Estonia! Again and again do they surpass my greatest expectations! What a powerful and wealthy nation they must be

Germany's heaviest casualties were in the Eastern Front (in other words the Soviets killed more nazis than anyone else).
>inb4 m-m-m-muh land lease
The fact that Americans claim that they single-handedly won WW2 because of those 7% is fucking pathetic.

The sore loser is naturally most biased against the one who beat him, of course

That was pretty shitty victory ;_;

Government spending is pretty shit but not because it's providing a decent life for people employed by it.

I don't think the person who works and receives welfare has to sign away most of their rights either.

Do you think everyone should receive all those benefits regardless of what job they do?

>I reply with facts
>you reply with hollow insults

It's true though. Dutch sounds terrible

>except obviously only one of you did(and we hate you deeply for that).
Excuse me? In Soviet times Baltics became industrial center which produced the best machines and electronics in USSR, plus were the most economically developed.

Is that why hundreds of thousands of innocent people who weren't Jewish were deported to Siberia to die in frozen tundra wasteland? So that we can make electronics and machines for our oppressors? Oh, cool.

Russians were main USSR victims .-.

best day in usa history

>for our oppressors
Err... considering that qualiity of life in Baltic republics was highest in USSR...

So you hate Russians because of deportations? Every time you tell us something new on that subject, no one understands you, guys

No. EVERYONE BUT the Russians were the victims of the USSR. You created the monster and unleashed it on the world.

Well, we're hardly gonna praise you for genocide of our people. Hell, you deported people from pretty much ever USSR state under USSR control. You guys were monsters.

Balts suffered the least but complain the most. I honestly don't understand how anyone can be so salty.

>genocide of our people
Umm?

Deporting people is a horrible crime of course, and Stalin did a lot of horrible things. But considering deportation of 10,000 men from each country a genocide...

You know, Stalin deported literally every German from Volga and half of Chechen population from Caucasus. THIS may be considered genocide. But what you are saying were political repressions.

>when X people are deported THAT'S genocide
>Y people deported? oh, that's merely political repression

One leads to another, Ivan. Repression leads to genocide. And that's exactly what happened to all of these people.

>half of Chechens deported
Probably the best thing Stalin has done. Chechens aren't human anyway.

The funny thing is that Volga Germans never show a single sign of butthurt, even though they were treated like cockroaches by Stalin and were among those who suffered the most.