Linuxbabbys ETERNALLY BTFO

You're not using Windows? Ehhhhhhh? Windows... simple, clean, BIG N TASTY WITH CHEESE... Why use a lame homofucker niggerlicious hacker OS? Do you like communism? That's what open sores is! I prefer my men big, lean, meat eating machines, not skinnyfat like stallman, so get off my board Linuxbabbys... Windows is the new king in town! And Windows is spying on you ??? Baka! Nothing to hide, nothing to fear ! I personally love the NSA watching over me, it makes me feel safe from cyberbullies like you lot! And... not to blow your mind.. but... real hackers use Windows. Why? Hackers .. believe it or not ... like simple n clean! so they can focus on hacking the bad men!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/anime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is peak Sup Forums. I like it.

caught me giggling

>not skinnyfat like stallman

>the current state of Indian shilling
saged.

umad ? I'm no curry eater, but I can respect em for their extreme Windows use!

It's quite hysterical because only the "indians" who shill linux would be so utterly stupid as to not recognize Sup Forums in its prime.

why is the nasa always spying on us

>>>/reddit/ weeb trash get off Sup Forums

anime site

Faggot weeb.

>>>/r*ddit/

Faggot r*dditor :^)

>Win10
>start typing "update" into start menu search
>it displays ads for crapware apps in the windows store named "update manager", "updater for system", etc
>they're taken down every couple days but new ones take their place
>their sole purpose in life is to hijack people's searches when they try to run windows updates
>Micro$soft thinks this state of affairs is OK and gives you no vehicle to stop seeing these ads in your system menus / searches
>it's getting worse as MS loosened up app vetting to stop the windows store from looking dead on paper

NO THANKS

RETARD PARTY!!!

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Are you from Durgasoft?

>Stallman
>skinnyfat
nah, that nigga just FAT

OK BUDDY! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BLIND SLANDER AGAINST MY BEAUTIFUL OS WIFE, LINUX-SENPAI! SHE IS HONEST, SHE IS SWEET, SHE IS TRUE, BUT MOST OF ALL, SHE IS FREE! WHY PAY A WHORE IN THE BACK OF MY 96 SATURN WHEN I CAN FUCK MY COMPUTER RUNNING LINUX FOR FREE?! ITS THE ONLY LOGICAL SOLUTION TO SUCH A PUZZLING QUESTION! FUCK ALL YOU WINDOWS FAGS THROWING MONEY AT DIGI-SLUTS! THEY WONT LOVE YOU LIKE LINUX WILL! FUCK WINDOWS! THEY WILL FUCK YOU, TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN! WHAT IM SAYING IS, IF YOU WANT A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP, YOU WANT LINUX!

GNU/LINUX*

muh dick

Please report this abomination, thanks.

das rite
you go back to r*ddit weeb
reddit.com/r/anime