Thanks Samsung!

10nm DDR4 RAM Coming up!
CHEAPER DDR4 SOON
news.samsung.com/global/samsung-now-mass-producing-industrys-first-2nd-generation-10-nanometer-class-dram?utm_source=mainkv&utm_medium=internal

>CHEAPER DDR4 SOON
oh sweetie

>i didn't read the article

Shill elsewhere cunt.

>I don't want cheaper RAM,
sure thing Hynix/Micron/Chinese startup

They can have a thank from me once the market price is down by at least 50%

Just spent £210 on Ryzen ddr4 today. Oops.

Trump threatened them with best korea

>CHEAPER DDR4 SOON
DDR4 displayed here don't fit into your gaymen mainboard.

When can i download this?

>Samsung has finished validating its 2nd-generation 10nm-class DDR4 modules with CPU manufacturers
Why so
DDR4 is just an interface

"Soon" means like within a year.
I just bought £210 of DDR4 a month ago so I'm in the same boat.

Samsung flooding the market with DDR4 will make them them a lot of money. And put the price down.
This is a relief because DDR4 is fucking gold dust right now

>Samsung flooding the market with DDR4
Doubt it'll happen
>And put the price down.
Definitely not.
There is literally zero reason for Samsung to lower prices, regardless the volumes. Only other manufacturers like hynix can do that.

Sell 100 units at $100 each or 1000 at $50 each

Not gonna happen. Samsung's ram has infinitely higher demand at the same price. And there is no reason for them to drop it, they will sell as much ram as they will produce, and flooding the market would be harming themselves.

you aren't looking at this like its a warmap, you are looking at this as though there is solution.

samsung could flood the market with good ram, sell it all, and demand a premium while other makers will take hits, a short term lower proffit for potentially knocking out competition.

china is starting up dram manufacture, do you want to make profits now, or do you want to have your hand on your dick when china takes all your sales because they will charge slave labor prices for it?

I really hope China could make it

As I see it, this will allow faster RAM, how does this relate to price?

Well it doesn't matter what they should do, it's more about what they decide to do. There's humans at the top and it's more important to know what they are doing than what they should be doing.

They can't

as long it benefits Ryzen. 4000Mhz CL12 baby

Kazaa

>proprietary

>tfw by the time technology really starts being good you'll be an old man on the verge of death

Born 50 years too soon

They can though.

why not?
I bet the nips were saying the same thing when japanese companies dominated the market and koreans entered the competition with cheap and good-enough ram

Soon(not really)
>China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers

sony literally said they cant for every single corner of their business, and stick their fingers in their ears not listening to the only profitable area was consoles.

ram is fucking retardedly easy to manufacture. no reason they cant

at least you'll get to see it happen.

>cheap

lol won't happen their evossd and ddr3 already cost 1.5more than use to be.