Do ifags really still buy the iShit in 2017?

Do ifags really still buy the iShit in 2017?

This is the most cucked phone ever. You can't customize it, you're locked into apple's ass, you can't downgrade it, they make older phones slower so you buy a new one, shit tier specs compared with Samsung flagships, expensive af, no headphone, missing a fucking back button, and a lot more.

So why are people still being cucks to apple in this here 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/apple-limits-performance-in-old-iphones-to-prevent-shutdowns-1513812316
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we are hip

why should I care about muh freedumbs if I can‘t even uninstall gapps botnet without having to use some pajeet rom?

Oh jeez fuck iPhones. Normies with their self gratification lessons in middle school. Never getting anywhere and not giving two shits 'hurr Durr it must be ok because prince Sarah uses it and I don't need to actually do my homework on it cause I'm fucking dumb and I know how'

Wtf

Fuck iPhones.

> shit tier specs compared with Samsung flagships
This shit again? You were told a couple thousand times already that an emulated "OS" like Android will never reach even remotely similar levels of performance and responsiveness of a native OS like iOS or Blackberry OS. Enjoy your 200ms input lag and 4000mah batteries that barely last a day.

Emulated? U talking JVM or what? Plz explains

Yes, the Java VM.

Kk. It's ok for me. App size is small and performance acceptable. Back in the 90s java was slow tho

name a legit alternative to iOS - oh wait.

also I can’t tell if the Droid is biting into the Apple logo and it starts to bleed or if the Apple logo made its mouth start to bleed.

Shitty “””art”””, shitty post, but pajeet is unable to tell after having used “Android food-industry-infiltrated-sugar-name” for so long

all smartphones are absolute shit
but apple takes the cake

The only reason to get an iPhone is for imessage it's the only thing that keeps normies on it for the most part

enjoy malware retard

>they make older phones slower so you buy a new one

They make phones with degraded batteries slower to stop them dying.

And yes. I buy iPhones. Enjoy your phone which is slower than mine, has a worse display and camera. Enjoy your facial recognition which can be fooled by a photograph. Enjoy not being able to uninstall google, manufacturer and carrier bloat.

My phone is better than yours.

An iToddler has defended his chinkshit battery that dies in less than a year in his sealed and glued iTrash.

I’m in a dilemma, I don’t want to buy the iPhone X because it’s shit, however every android is shittier than the iPhone.

Is the iPhone 6s peak smart phone?

>shit tier specs compared with Samsung flagships,

My iPhone X has a better display, better camera, better processing power, much more advanced facial recognition than the Samsung Note8.

>shittier than the iPhone.
Nothing is as utter fucking trash as iPhones.

>buying equally shit phones
t. windowsphoneposter

>>shit tier specs compared with Samsung flagships
This. Also have to consider Applel uses shitty generic chink trash batteries that die in a year and then throttles the iPhone to half performance.

>When you upgrade from a 128GB iPhone 6S Plus to a Pixel 2 128GB.
Still have my iPad, though.

>oh hi it's me ur green bubbles

>currychuggers so insanely assblasted they will make threads all day about how “aplul is suck” instead of just getting on with it and respecting other people’s choices.

Are you retarded?
Bigger os= more resource use= more battery waste. New versions use more CPU, are you retarded? Now kys. I don't care your phone is better than mine, I have a wife and family. I don't give a shit about my phone.

They LITERALLY JUST ANNOUNCED they intentionally cut the battery of older phones by 50%

How do you cut the battery capacity by 50% through software?

How do you take a 2000mAh battery and make it hold 1000mAh through software? I’m just reading exactly what you typed and it seems astounding that’s possible.

I bought into the meme. I'd had an S6 Edge before and was locked out of flashing because of a shitty update AT&T pushed that led to there being little interest in developing ROMs for it. As far as I know, the market moved on by the time it was possible. Having that phone for about two years is pretty much what pushed me to give Apple another shot.

A month in: honestly, I'm impressed. Face ID works fantastic, the phone looks beautiful and feels premium, the apps are fantastic and I haven't run into something I couldn't accomplish outside of having to deal with the stupid "Files" system (Apple, PLEASE work on this). I'm fine with my purchase and still have my old S6 on standby just in case I feel like going back. At this point, I see little reason to get another phone for quite some time, as both function flawlessly.

Who cares if they keep buying soyPhones. Apple keeps fucking them in the ass in a new way in every generation and they still buy the next model. It's just a handy sign that if you see a person with an Apple product, you can be sure they either know nothing about technology or willingly cuck themselves out of practical features to please their overlord. They don't even have to open their mouths and you can already tell you shouldn't waste your time.

> Samsung
Aww, you poor thing. Enjoy your 20 minutes battery life.

>20 minutes battery life.
#JustAppleThings

The charging is controlled by a bit of code that checks the battery power, you just set a lower value, the charging stops half way and the meter shows full battery

iToddlers will defend this.

In all honesty if you gave me a free soyPhone I'd use it.. Until I find some idiot who'd buy it so I can go back to droids

wsj.com/articles/apple-limits-performance-in-old-iphones-to-prevent-shutdowns-1513812316

Root. Uninstall them.
You're the biggest idiot I've met today.

anything is better than google.

fuck that company.

>you can't downgrade it
because it's a useless thing to do

basically just buy a new phone, use bluetooth headphones, dont be poor and swipe for 'back'

we actually have things to do besides installing pajeetrom black edition deodexed from 1997