JUST FUCK MY DESKTOP UP

JUST FUCK MY DESKTOP UP

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/12/21/technology/apple-slows-down-old-iphones/index.html
reddit.com/r/iphone/comments/7inu45/psa_iphone_slow_try_replacing_your_battery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As if the ecosystem isn't crippling enough to escape from already

"Apple plans to let developers release universal apps that work across iPhone, iPad, and Mac."

Not quite as imminently dire when you read it this way. But we know that's where they are wanting to go. There's still a few years left for macOS, yet.

what do you think Windows 10 is?

I’m sorry didn’t windows and Ubuntu already try this?

The difference is apple will succeed though :)

>what do you think Windows 10 is?
It's a legacy-support, embrace-and-extend hecatoncheires.

They are stealing MS idea here with combined 'one user experience'. Microsoft has UWP going already to do just that.

Apple reinvented UWP. Microsoft BTFO again

inb4
>What's a tablet?
>What's a computer?
>What's a phone?
>What's an app?
Just fuck every bit of it up.

it's dying dude
they are going to kill it off
and mac fags will eat it up

Let's hope apple doesn't create another obvious vulnerability, mactoddler. Keep staying in your little toddler space wailing for your corporate daddies to give even more dumbed down tech to you

What will they replace it with?

I actually hope they will. It might be an interesting step forward. Let's see in what direction.

>Applications working on multiple devices is a Microsoft idea
Yeah, sure.

>>Applications working on multiple devices is a Microsoft idea
Uhmmmm....

You mean like what samsung is trying to push?

Forgot pic.

The future is now

>apple anything
money.cnn.com/2017/12/21/technology/apple-slows-down-old-iphones/index.html

I’m onto you shills

please god no

>making phone calls with that thing

Not challenging enough

You do know that the cell phone is just docked to the body, right??

got a link to the actual statement from apple?

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

And you know Apple is literally going to make something that is the size of a tablet, yet functions like a computer, but can still make phone calls.

And Samsung will copy that, right??

>muh escape from ecosystem maymay
nigger it's not fucking hard just buy a different computer lol install windows or some shit haha holy fuck look at this nigger sitting locked up in an ecosystem somewhere lmao "Please let me out mistah please let me out tobi a good boy mastah" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am going to guess you can't, and do you know why? The news is reported on a FUCKING REDDIT POST..
>the state of Sup Forums
reddit.com/r/iphone/comments/7inu45/psa_iphone_slow_try_replacing_your_battery/

Unlike the windows approach they'll all look different. No massive fucking tiles on your desktop application.

IM IN THE ECOSYSTEM HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!

>you know the phone is docked to the body, right?
>WELL APPLE IS GONNA DO SOMETHING DUM AND SAMSUNG WILL COPY THEM IN THE FUTURE

why is everyone acting like its some new shit?microsoft already did it like 3 years ago.are they gonna call this revolutionary too in the next wwdc?

I kinda hope Apple somehow miraculously manages to beat Micorsoft in becoming THE botnet. At least macOS is nice to use, Windows is fucking torture.

Well at this point, the world of "tech" has pretty much converged into a few giant corporations that copy each other's products, because they can't afford to miss any potential new trend and be left behind later.

desk-what? sorry, i don't speak 80's