Non-Latin Americans of Sup Forums: Are you taught that Latin America is a continent where there are lots of whites...

Non-Latin Americans of Sup Forums: Are you taught that Latin America is a continent where there are lots of whites, blacks and indians like USA or Canada or are you taught that it's populated by "latinos" and that these are a "race" of their own?

Americans need no apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

colorcombos.com/eye-color-trends-in-the-united-states-article.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Population_genetics
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alejandro_O'Reilly
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambrosio_O'Higgins,_1st_Marquis_of_Osorno
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_O'Donojú
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippolyte_Bouchard#California_and_Central_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Republic_of_Central_America#Name_and_emblems
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are taught its full of drugs and mexican looking chainsaw murderers

We weren't even taught South America it was a place.

Nobody is taught anything since it's irrelevant.

we are mostly taught it is a continent where there are a lot of black to brown people.

lol.

Stop spamming the altered map

Kuzukuzu you are a tranny lad,

>a continent where there are lots of whites

If by whites you mean cocaine then yeah.

Really cute edit my white friend

But we are a race called "latino" (stupid name btw). You know """""""""""pure"""""""""" races doesn't exist, right?

we're taught mostly history as it relates to the british empire, which basically means you only go as far south as the Boston Tea Party/civil war and as far east as WW1 and 2. most history i know is mexico getting cucked by america.

Well we are not taught about Holland either

I hope you get taught about the Netherlands then.

That's the original map user.

Meh, at least you are now posting other things instead of the white shit, despite the OC map.

That's literally the original map tho desu.

>original map

>every country has a DARKER boarder when paired with the same color
>mexico as a lighter boarder

You are retarded and pretty shit at lying. everyone knows who is posting this shit and no one believes your OC shit

Mexico is lighter boarder because borders the US which has the same color holy shit you are stupid, and I'm not even OP but that map is legit.

The only blaks in here are Colombians and Haitians, Chileans are only white and brown.

>i'm not OP

Sure faggot, Every country that boarders a similar colored country has DARKER boarders. Look at Peru and Bolivia and Argentina and Uruguay.

You stupid fuck, next time try to not use paint.

You sound really psicolpgically altered buddy, go take some fresh air.

We weren't taught about latin america at all

history covered US history, and some world history (europe and asia mostly)

our education is shit though

average american thinks all latinos look like george lopez. wasn't til i visited that i realized there are other races there also. it blew my mind to see a white guy.

That map is people of European descent if I'm reading correctly, so let's clarify it isn't the same thing as "whites" and it would include mestizos, that is the overwhelming majority of the population in Mexico. In fact if anything the color is not as dark as it should be as full blooded native Americans do not make up a fifth of the population.

In all fairness the US should also be darker as as the majority of blacks in the US hold some degree of European ancestry.

In the US people seem to think "hispanics/latinos" are their own separate race.

It is true though thanks to wording. Mexcio indeed has >90% of people "of European descent", but this includes for example 95% Amerindian 5% Euro mestizos, while Murrica is much more segregated. A better one woul be "average Euro input" or "% of people who are at least 95% Euro". In the former case (average admix) Mexico for example would be 40-45%, in the latter (amount of pure Euros)

average african american is about 40% european

you could be 90% european and still look black as fuck though

>That map is people of European descent if I'm reading correctl
You are not.

Ditch the proxy frijolero

20-30 is the average nigger.

>frijolero
The fuck is that? Nah, I'm just a bored "race pro"

t. Jihaddi John

Sure frijolero.

I'm not of those who think that Mexico is white but at least 30% of Mexicans are pure European.

that map is meaningless
the "whites" in argentina have black hair and short stature and make up 3/4 the population

the whites in america generally tall, blonde, blue eyes

no way is that whiter than us

top kek not even close
even the "pure europeans" (which are about 10 percent of mexico) have at least 10-15% moor blood

don't be so upset smellybro

I don't doubt that phenotypically many (half-)castizos can pass as Euro, but genetically they'd still be (12.5) 25% Amerindian

WAIT A MINUTE

these are different!

is Chile more envious than Argentina now? or is it just Argentina sending you out to bitch for them? lmao

How can that be possible when only 17% of the US population has blue eyes?

colorcombos.com/eye-color-trends-in-the-united-states-article.html

and this is counting mixed race people.

If you look long and hard enough you'll notice it's not a map of whiteness, but of Euro heritage

I'm serious, whites in Mexico have always been extremely racist, in places where they are surrounded by mestizos and indians they've been known for funding their own villages, inbreeding was a problem a good number of times and they would arrange marriages with whites from other towns. In the North there wasn't that many problems as it simply was empty, there was no one to mix with.

if you stay out of the inner cities it's easily over 50% blue eyes

there's millions of minorities crammed in inner city that skew the numbers

remember there's over 100 million americans originating in northern europe

Meh I'm sure that if you did a 23andme on those, they'd still turn out >10% indio
Or do you have samples that disprove it?

I actually met 2 "racist" white Mexicans down in Guadalajara during a trip.

I found it hilarious, as if they was an actual proper whites (anglo, caucasian). they really hated poor people, aka brown people lmao

Chilebro's map is fake, you can compare the map with genetic studies and OP's map will be consistent with them but not Chile's map.

How can Mexico have less whites than Chile or Colombia when it is WHITER than them genetically?

What fucking angers me is you're also taught NOTHING about YOUR OWN COLONIES and the atrocities you've done and continue to do to us even now. And I wouldn't mind it that much if you didn't start spouting retarded shit about how "we owe you" when it's exactly the opposite

Nice of you to post that map.

Pic related, is the DATA TABLE in that Study, Mexico being the second least white counry in the study

I know what I'm talking about user, there's literally "mestizos" that are above 95% white. That's literally whiter than the average Hans.

Why would your government tell you about the repeated and sistematic fuck ups it commits on other countries?
That would just undermine the public support.

That's because 9 out if 10 samples in the study came from southern Mexico, if it was done according to the population distribution of each state the average would be 60% white or more.

Calm down Pedro.

lmao next time post studies that actually study the entire country, not certain parts of it.

brown boy ;)

It's not homogenous of course, most mestizos tend to either lean strongly European or Amerindian, the average is around 60% European en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Population_genetics

Which either means the European leaning part of our population is stronger than generally acknowledged or that Amerindian leaning mestizo retain a proportionatley larger percentage of European ancestry. Still, consider people of full European descent make up something like a sixth of the population, roughly equivalent to the number of full blooded Amerindians, even going by the most conservative estimate of around 10% (12 million) that still means Mexico holds a larger European population than several European "mid-sized" countries which brings me to the important point here, it doesn't really matter. With the exception of some first and second generation migrants (eg people in the country for 2-3 decades) everyone pretty much identifies as Mexican and more kin to other Mexicans than to ancestors in Europe. Add to that your 5% mestizo may be light skinned, that many of the people who identify as fully Amerindian have obvious European admixture and that many mestizos do look strongly Amerindian even although their parent's siblings could pass as French or people from southern Germany (we do have source opulations from European countries other than Spain) there's even some, admittedly rare Nordic types. That's why for practical purposes we identify ourselves as simply mixed (as if it was 50/50) and don't stress over quantums, we do have our own country after all.

A Mexican can look fully European, fully Amerindian AND everything in between. Amerindians are not ugly people by European standards, obviously poverty and obesity make it look otherwise but try looking at portraits of mid 20th century Europeans, people not as afluent as they are today, and you'll find more than a few "ugly" types.

>If you chop off half the data set, the statistics are different

What if we stop flinging shit at each other and start behaving like humans

Okay
Amerindians are not humans

But that means you are inventing the results of a study that doesnt exist. You posted an image implying it showed something when the study said otherwise. You cant post a map and ignore the table, i can say that the study was done on SOLDIERS in the case of chile, something that is referenced in the study, and that soldiers come from the lower social class, but that doesnt invalidate the study, as always you either Misinterpretate the maps you post, ignore what they mean, or literally use paint to convince people mexico is white.

>skew the numbers
>skewing a percent
that's not how population statistics work, friendo

As I said, I don't really mind that they don't know about the atrocities, what I would appreciate is that they at least get educated about their relationship with Puerto Rico before spouting bullshit and blaming our misery on us. Some gringos don't even know we're a U.S. territory. Some of them even think we're a state. The few that at least know we're a territory think we're leeching off of them when it's exactly the opposite.

>Amerindians are not ugly people
It really depends on the sub-type
Temperate ones (North American, those originally living nomadic in tipis with the feathers and shieet) look alright, but tropical ones (like in Peru) are a fucking eye cancer, sorry.
Dunno about the transitional ones that you are (Aztec/Maya)

"white" is a different thing, it's one thing to discuss something real, eg ancestry, and another to discuss some made up American meme. No one is white except who loud mouth rednecks accept as such, there's no point in discussing a concept wwhere the goal posts simply get moved to fit an agenda.

Pic related, if you didn't know who she was would you call her white? Maybe Turk or Finn or Sami? Irish and Italians were once not considered white in the US, now it's Iberians for /pol posters who don't qualify as "white" except the standard is fucking inconsistent and based primarily on looks, not ancestry. Americans were calssified as untermensch by the Mazi (Nuremberg laws) while your census category of white hispanics was not, why don't you try to think on that for a minute? Your people appropiated Western culture as a thing exclussive of others and excluded Latins and Slavs on flimsy rationale despite these basically being Roman and Hellenic traditions in which both groups share full participation. "whiteness" is a made up thing and I say this as someone whoi does clasify as European in terms of ethnicity. Have fun roleplatying your jerk off ideal.

Mexicans are mostly Nahua like pictured, although we have lots of nations, in the north Aridoamericans are not all hat different form the Indians in the US/Canada while in the South Maya and Oaxaqueños tend to be darker.

She's probably not full blooded but you can see the type

>Caring about being white
Por mas blanco que seas, sí sos latinoamericano al final del día tenes mas en común con el brayan de la esquina con con cualquier europeo.

Race is not a binary thing, but a transitional one and always has been
Also Björk is part-Inuit
Of course Hitler was very opportunistic, accepting half-Australoid poo in loos as "Aryan" while disregarding the genetically much closer Slavs, it was all geopolitics and nowadays very outdated grouping of races based on language, which is BS (Hungarians are genetically extremely close to Austrians, Poles etc while aforemntioned poos are half-Abo, even though the latter's language is closer)

stop crying and earn your independence you fagt

Natives of North and South America are about as idfferent from each other as the peoples in Asia, but just to provide a counterpoint here's an Inca that doesn't look bent by defficient nutrition and hard manual labor.

Still looks very "tropical" and too masculine for my tastes, in a similar way West Africans do

Chile is whiter than Mexico but less white than Colombia, Venezuela or Paraguay

/thread

> he wouldnt impregnate an incan qt

>Brazil whiter than Argentina
There's something fishy about this.

I'm calling it. Puerto Rico sides with China and starts WW3

probably they just hear of all our problems with the shitty drugs, "we dindu nuffin" coming from both sides: americans for consuming it and mexs/colombians/others for producing them and of the shitpost on this site and that's it. Oh, and this:

Nignogs just leave a bigger imprint
A 1/4 nig could never ever pass as Euro, even a 1/8 one usually doesn't
A castizo though ismuch more likely to pass, and a 1/8 indio rest Euro is very likely to go unnoticed
tl;dr nigger genes are stronger
Now this one looks kinda Blasian, so... more fuckable

I agree, there's such a thing as clines, but leaving aside it wasn't all just politics, Hitler did genuinelly admire Italians (at least at the begining of the war) and the Nazis did have a genuine problem explaining it wasn't Nordic types who built the ancient civilizations nor started Western civilization, the "Aryan" theory, really a distortion of Indo-Europeans, gave them an out to explain how they were all related to a lost superior race which for some reason had ended clustered around the Baltic and in Scandinavia. American racists are the same as I mentioned, just look at how they'll look the other way on Mexican ancestry in Texas and how much they despise it in California, being a Texas conservative means looking like a Mexican still makes you a respectable white, while a blond, blue eyed californbia liberal with a hispanic last name would be nothing but a filthy beaner.

And no, Björk is Icelandic, the Inuit thing has been frequently debunked. They have records for genealogy that are amongst the most complete in the world. This is what I mean, all populations have variation, if you see someone with eyes like hers in Norway it may be easy to assume they're part Sami or Finn, but sometimes they're not. there's Germans who look Mediterranean, there's Celtic people in Iberia that are almost paler than Scandinavians. It's those clines again, there's always outliers.

puerto rico belong either with spain or independent as a fellow latam country, not with enemy n° 1 that treats them like shieet anyways

It shows that Mexico is whiter as a whole. The samples not being proportional to the population distribution has no effect in the map.

What is the source? I'm interested on the metodology.

That's a meme, just look at the stuff in Wikipedia (which is at least vetted to a reasonable degree) if you've ever seen Colombians you know he's just being delussional. He's like a light version for his country of the South Brasil and Mexico is white guys.

delet this

True some of us can be swarthy and pass in Spain or so, also like one in 1000 of us have pseudo-Mongol eyes etc, but I find it very hard to believe Björk has nothing Asian or Amerindian in her. I'd have to see her 23andme to be sure. Maybe her mother adultered? Like I'm almost 100% sure that for example our football player Mats Hummels is a T*rkspawn, he looks nothing like his "dad" and is outside our native natural variation

we learned exactly nothing about Latin America in school apart from William Brown (Irish-born first admiral of Argentina).
as for general perception of the people of Latin America, as far as we know they're all vaguely Hispanic brown mongrels who live in favelas.
we get a lot of Brazilian immigrants recently, all of whom are brown or tanned (no dark black or pale white people).

>A German thinking that most Spaniards are brown

You are just a memer. Also I proved you that lot of Mexicans are full white and you just fled the argument.

Ireland best country
There was also this one Irish captain that joined our navy, and then went north through the pacific all the way to modern day California, capturing a small city for a couple of days. Legend also says that voyage inspired half of central america flags

Latin America is its own thing, it's not Yurop, it's not Anglo-America.

It's mostly mestizage with a variety of other people from here and there but essentially one culture overshadowing racial barriers and racial grouping.

You win, although your class barriers fucked it up on the other hand.

>all this bluepill

I'm pretty sure that you think Spain is African.

>Legend also says that voyage inspired half of central america flags
That was Bouchard...

There were lots of them serving in Spain since Felipe II war with England. Some made it big

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alejandro_O'Reilly

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambrosio_O'Higgins,_1st_Marquis_of_Osorno

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_O'Donojú

Meh, Anglo America has it's own good degree of mixing, "whites" already a mix hiding a lot of black and Amerindian ancestry, will become a minority in the coming decades even if Trump does somehow effectively builds his wall and expels all illegals, there's 30 million US citizens with Mexican ancestry, if you add other Latin Americans it surpasses the population of Spain.

And I'm not even getting with what's happening on Europe, but do get one thing straight, Latin America is a cultural block, not an ethnic one, leaving aside variations in the admixture and proportion of European, and in some cases African and even Asian admixture, the Aztecs of Mexico are about as related to the Inca of Peru as the Japanese are to Tibetans, saying Native American is about as much of a description as saying Asian, in Mesoamerica we often draw the comparison of the Maya being our Greeks and the Aztec being our Romans and Aztecs and Maya are about as distant to each other as those peoples.

Let me say it once again, we are not white AND we certainly are our own thing, but we do have European descent and are Latin peoples.

That's a legend, I'm from the North Pacific, and for the tall tales the locals have, eg Francis Drake landing on Baja amongst any number of other pirates, have never heard of any Argentine ship making it this way. California is older than Argentina, it was Cortés himself who founded La Paz and named the region California as well as the Pacific Ocean.

Not that I disagree about the Irish being a based people, many fought for us in the Mexican-American war and Mexicans don't forget it.

>the "whites" in argentina have black hair and short stature and make up 3/4 the population

>the whites in america generally tall, blonde, blue eyes

Reminder that mediterraneans are the true master race while germanics are barbarians.

>That's a legend, I'm from the North Pacific, and for the tall tales the locals have, eg Francis Drake landing on Baja amongst any number of other pirates, have never heard of any Argentine ship making it this way.
It's not a legend, it's actually true, but he got the names mixed up. The captain who arrived to California was Hippolyte Bouchard and he was French, not Irish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippolyte_Bouchard#California_and_Central_America

The part about the Central American flags is also true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Republic_of_Central_America#Name_and_emblems

> one culture overshadowing racial barriers and racial grouping.
How do I get a culture to overshadow my need to eat?

Brazil has a higher african admixture as well

You must be one of those who think we all like our national football team right? keep deluded man

we all look like*
stay deluded*

in Brazil, hit the blender these fruit salad
Portuguese, indigenous, African, Italian, German, Japanese, fances, dutch ...