Is Sup Forums financially responsible?

is Sup Forums financially responsible?

>being a good goy and using credit cards
>being happy when the Jews tell you you've been a good goy with their imaginary money

>credit
>financially responsible

Pick one, shit for brains.

Good job being an adult and actually giving a shit about yourself!

yikes. How do you expect to get a mortgage or a business loa- wait im talking to cheeto crusted neets.

>loans

>live in Europe
>don’t need a credit card
>don’t need it to get a mortgage
>don’t need a credit card because I buy stuff with my money

Feels good

I haven't paid a cent in interest, my credit cards are essentially making me money.

Roll

By not being a Burger. Also

Reroll

ROLL

>neets and europoors will never whip this out in a bar and make every girl wet

>own about 82k divided in fiat and various cryptos
you tell me.

>He didn't get on the Bitcoin meme when it was like 3$/BTC
It must suck to be you

>my credit cards are essentially making me money

How? Why would banks give you their money?

yeah, because i'm not a jew and pay cash with big bills only. step up your game, debtfag.

>hes paying cash for his house

yikes x2. I sometime forget how dumb the people on this board are.

Well done on winning the lotto.

But don’t act like it was anything other than a lottery

cashback retard. if you do everything right you get money back. fortunately for credit card companies people like you exist and thats how they make money.

>pretending to make girls wet with wealth
Manlet/dicklet detected. Also we can have american express even here in Europe

Roll

>I make money by spending money

LMAO ur fuking dum

>you get money back
Explain this for an europoor that never had a credit card. Do you get back the interest money?

I'm stuck at 720. At this point the only detractors is my credit age and my credit accounts.
Shit's frustrating

>OY VEY GOY WHY ARENT YOU SUBMITTING TO MY DEBT PRISON LIKE ALL THE OTHER GOOD GOYIM? ARE YOU A DRUG DEALER OR TERRORIST? ONLY THEY USE CASH

thats literally how you make money though hahahha. oh wait you get paid hourly and never invested in stocks or crypto hahahah

By never accruing interest. Most credit cards only apply interest if you don't pay off the statement balance.

Also, feels good to have never paid interest and have a $13k credit limit at 20.

It's a percentage of the money set by the card supplier that they give back to you to encourage people to spend money. Credit Card companies make money off of Interchange fees paid by companies to process transactions as well as interest from people who spend outside their means and don't pay off their cards in full.

Cut Him some slack. I doubt he even has a job that pays hourly. He get's a monthly check from the government.

I got 450 and don't even care man, haven't even ever had a credit card because here every single one has either zero benefits or a dumb membership fee.

>spent 5k on ether in the summer
>now have 200k after trading

woooooooow guess I'm dumb huh

Jesus.... I would love to see what this persons living conditions are. This post is so embarassing.

>caring about a kike score
shig

So if you buy with a credit card and immediately pay off the bill the cr company doesn't charge you interest and give you a sum of money for having used the card, actually resulting in a price cut on what you bought. Correct?

Also 13k credit at 20 does seems this high, I did a mortgage of 80k euros at 21. Can pay it off now but don't done already because here the market is so low that i get more from investing than the intererest paid.

Basically yeah, that's how it works. Spending is divided up based on month, and most companies won't apply interest unless you don't pay the monthly statement in-full. So, if you have a rewards card of some kind (Amex Blue Cashback, Visa Rewards, etc.) and you always pay your statements you'll actually get back a small portion of what you spent (usually around 1%-5% depending on the purchase).

And yeah, everyone I know struggles to get even basic cards but since I started building credit early I can even get pretty good mortgage rates already.

NEET here.

What's your excuse faggots?

Rolling

Funny thing is, i wasn't going to the whole day anyway.

>having credit
>not just using savings (e.g. bank account w/ linked debit card) to buy stuff
I mean there's the jew meme but you guys are totally being jew'd

>using a bank
Nice try Jew.

Rolling for 3 quads

Lets do this

roll

this

you can't trust banks, which is why I keep all of my saved money, blood, and sperm under my mattress in envelopes

Meh... I'm already none of them.
t.satanist (humanist)

>80 point difference
Wew

Yeah, I feel really Jew'd saving money every time I make a purchase.

Rolling

there's no openly accessible credit score in my country as far as I know but I usually pay everything with my CC and pay it in full every month.

>is Sup Forums financially responsible?
having a high credit score means that you have been irresponsible.

Thank fuck we dont use that kind of system here.

>credit score goes up when you don't overspend
>credit score goes up when you pay on time
>financially irresponsible

>having a high credit score means that you have been irresponsible
You mean low credit score?

a credit score is how companies rate you as an asset. Banks and financial firms trade the rights to your debt, and the higher your credit score the more of a reliable asset you are.

>credit score goes up when you don't overspend
No, it's the opposite. Using credit is overspending.
>credit score goes up when you pay on time
And you never pay in time if you never have debt.

>literally having a score that some (((corporation))) gives you based on how valuable you are to them
>being proud of having a high score to show how much corporate cock you suck

the sheer state of creditcucks in TYOOL 2014+3

I'm poor but I have zero debt whatsoever
It's alright

>put all essential spending on credit card
>pay it off with cash that would normally purchase those items
>get cashback or points

wow what a shit system!

most "rich" people have staggering amounts of debt (cards, mortgage, car loan...)

If you have 0 debt you're probably richer than most people in your neighborhood

>using credit is overspending
Only if you're a complete idiot and don't understand not to spend what you don't have.

If you have X amount of dollars, and you put less than X on the credit card you can pay it off, then your credit score goes up and you can get cashback from your purchases. In other words you save money compared to paying with cash.

>And you never pay in time if you never have debt
That doesn't refute anything but ok.

poл

i use credit cards for fraud protection and easier chargebacks

i had a payment fail online and when i clicked back to the cart it updated and i was double charged

1 order went through the second payment was pending, retailer wouldn't give me a refund till the pending payment cleared and the vendor name showed on my statement

had to wait 11 fucking business days for it to finally fail and refund me

Yeah I guess I'm the only person in my building who actually owns their apartment

Credit cards are good, you just pay them on time, automatically, using your checking account. Then you get free shit like cash back, airlines miles, discounts, etc. Only retards have a problem with credit cards, because they are too stupid to pay them off on time, and end up getting into debt.

All you fucking autists who don't like credit cards are probably underageb&. Also, if you don't have a brokerage account and a shitcoin trading account, then you are missing out on getting easy shekels.

>live in aus
>get credit card
>spend $3000 in 60 days
>get 100k airline points
>gets me to US return

they're fine if you're not a retard, if you buy a new tv just cus it's on sale or bigger and then you move your old one to a different room and put it on credit you're and idiot

debt is not a bad thing.
It makes you more locked in sure, but it can allow you to pay for things you could never afford otherwise.
You should limit it to things you can sell again, so don't take a loan for school, vacations or a party.
Use it for a house, a car or a company.
Say you can pay for the mortgage over 30 years.
Saving up money for 30 years and then buy the house is foolish, as you need a place to live while saving up.
So a loan makes it possible to show your bank that you can afford the house if you divide the bill into smaller payments and then get the house right away.
You still have to pay for the house obviously but nobody is disputing that.
Now with houses specifically, it is very bad to NOT have a loan in the house, but this is a separate issue.

Roll

Reminder: Whenever you use a credit card, around 2% of your money goes to the bank rather than to the store. Do you think the bank deserves that money? If not, use a debit card.

AMEX is the 2017 equivalent to Maestro/Switch cards.

yeah cus that cash magically counts itself every day and then magically gets to the bank for free

It does when you use a debit card.

Let's do this

>debit is fee free

LOL

I don't pay any fees on my PNC debit card and checking account. Maybe you should find a better bank.

>I'm gonna just through hoops just to get a couple of bucks in useless rebates

>it's the "buy a house" meme again
>it's the "debt is good" meme again

how ya doin, Rabbi?

how out of touch are you?

>I don't pay any fees on my PNC debit card and checking account.

YOU don't pay any fees on credit card transactions either: the merchant charging the card does.

Are you dumb?

>clicking a button in an app once a month is too much work
>setting up an automatic payment plan is too much work

>get a mortgage
Why would I get a mortgage? Rent is much cheaper and I'm a virgin who'll never have kids, so no girl would ever bother me about getting our own place.
>business loan
For what?

Buying a house is a meme and a waste of money in 99% of situations. It saves you money compared to renting when you reach 10 years and if you stay in 1 place for 10 years you are pathetic.

Rent & Lease for financial freedom

I have a net worth of $6 million.

What is the high status card of 2017 Mr. Chad.

but the merchant does....

>I'm a virgin
>>business loan
>For what?

i see

check 'em

I'm doing it

>renting
>financial freedom
>6 million
>staying in one place for 10 years is pathetic

Nah it's called having a stable job and family.

>I have a net worth of $6 million
>net worth of $6 million
>(((6 million)))

What business? Everything's ruled by big corporations now. Having a business is a waste of time and money, you're better off just saving up, if you want to have money when you're old.

>having a stable job and family.
Exactly, it's pathetic.

>Being proud of being surrounded by thots
Jesus user, get your shit together.

No, I owe the bank a shitload of money once a family member almost died and I have to pay for a lot of shit, I'm unironically bankrupt.
My solution for it since I never saw the money back once things got stable was to just say fuck it and become a NEET.
At least around here they won't come for me like they would in the USA, I just can't get a job or buy things or have a bank account / credit card.

Roll