Comprehensive speed test with multiple demanding apps and MULTIPLE benchmarks

>comprehensive speed test with multiple demanding apps and MULTIPLE benchmarks
>iPhone X absolutely crushes Samsung S8

Holy shit, it’s not even a slight win. It’s like the iPhone X is a year or two ahead of the competition.

It’s worth noting that there are several benchmarks in this video, not just geekbench. And the iPhone X crushes in all of them. What are android shills going to say, they’re all apple shills?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6yuVJ5DFjv8
m.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_x_screen_how_big_is_it_really-news-27265.php
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6yuVJ5DFjv8

You're telling me the iPhone x has a better single thread performance than the i7 4770?

wow that's so cool, you're a really awesome person and you impressed me a lot

You're telling me the iPhone x has a better single thread performance than the MacBook Pro?

>memebench

wew

Holy SHIT, read and write speeds:

Samsung S8 has 100 mb/s read and write speeds. The iPhone X has 1000 mb/s read and 500 mb/s write speeds

The iPhone X is on par with a fastball SSD while the S8 is like an old HDD

this is a x86 based test you fucking moron
get off Sup Forums you dumbfuck

Antutu benchmark which measures CPU, GPU, and RAM.

And yet it's still worse than the Samsung thanks to iOS.

Might as well be using tiny core Linux on a threadripper desktop as your primary PC.

The Samsung didn’t win any of these benchmarks. It did best in 3D benchmark but was still behind the iPhone

I bet that isn't doing a multithreaded read-write test.

Pretty sure it doesn't exist on iOS, which is why they don't do it. UFS gains a lot out of multithread read-write.

Why are benchmarks even important on phones, have poverty tier SD625 and didn't even once think I wish this was faster.

GfxBench:

84 FPS on the iPhone X versus 63 FPS on the Samsung.

Reminder that OP is a no life loser, see # and his phone number is 44 7507 376675 :^)

>all these artifical tests
>iShit gets BLOWN THE FUCK OUT in real apps

L
M
A
O

Finally the remaining test done is a JavaScript performance test.

Safari and chrome on the iPhone X both finish the test in around 100 ms. The stock browser on the Samsung finishes in 300 ms while chrome on the Samsung finishes in 700 ms.

The iToddler will defend this.

In other words, it’s safe to assume that the iPhone X is significantly faster than the Samsung S8.

In other words, it’s safe to assume that the is Samsung S8 significantly faster than the iPhone X.
Fixed for reality.

There’s nothing to defend. I’ve just shown comprehensive, objective evidence from several benchmarks that the iPhone X is faster. The video in the OP also includes an every day speed test. if anything, you should be the one defending.

Even funnier when in a year the iShit's chinktrash battery shits the bed and the iShit lags even harder.

>Synthetic tests
wew lad

>objective evidence from several benchmarks

Oh wait, you're serious, let me laugh even harder.

On iOS13 iPhone X will suck more that cheap android....

The iToddler will defend this.

The test in the OP also included a comprehensive speed test (not just opening and closing Facebook and Snapchat) and the iPhone comes out far ahead. Pic related.

How will iToddlers ever recover?

Holy shit. How can one iToddler be THIS autistic?

So we have some arguments for the iphone and the Samsung S8 itt. As we can all see, the iPhone X...

-is a lot more powerful than the samsung S8
-beats it in every benchmark, from CPU to graphics to JavaScript tests
-has SSD speed read and write speed compared to the samsung S8 which has a fraction of the speed
-completes a speed test which includes games and demanding apps in 7 minutes, compared to 12 and a half minutes for the S8

On the other hand, the samsung S8
-opens the yelp app in 0.45s instead of 0.5s on the iPhone X

Which of these wins? Who knows, its all up to the user I guess.

This thread
>OP keeps posting fucking still from youtube at 480p
>Keeps talking about how iPhone is the best phone ever

You are on fucking Sup Forums? Who the fuck you want to impress with this? Its not about iPhone being faster, is you being a fucking manchild who needs to prove it on an Anonymus board

How could anyone defend this piece of shit? The iPhone x screen is such a joke.
Definitely top notch!

m.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_x_screen_how_big_is_it_really-news-27265.php

As we can all see, the iPhone X...

-gets shat on in any real world app by real phones.
-loses 50% performance after a year when its shit tier battery dies and applel throttles it to half performance.

Displaymate ranks the iPhone X as the best display on any phone.

But that’s off topic - this thread is about processing power, not display.

No counter arguments. That’s how I know I’m right.

reminder that this is all about fuckin phones

This entire thread is off topic.
It's an advertisement, not a technology discussion thread.

OP is genuinely autistic. I honestly feel bad for his parents.

OP's dad: Hey son, what's all that laughing down here?
OP: "LMAO DAD i TROLLD THESE ANDREETS AGEN LOL!!!111 APEL da BeSt!!!11
OP's dad: O-oh, ok son, that's great. Glad you're doing something productive with your life.

It’s LITERALLY a technology discussion thread.

>fruity toddler toys for gullible technology illiterate morons
>technology

>got myself a nexus 6p in early 2016
>mostly use apps like threema, firefox youtube and protonmail
>runs android 8.1
>still smooth, great battery life
i could not care less how much "faster" your iphone is, user.

>>comprehensive speed test with multiple demanding apps and MULTIPLE benchmarks
>>iPhone X absolutely crushes Samsung S8
>Holy shit, it’s not even a slight win. It’s like the iPhone X is a year or two ahead of the competition.
>It’s worth noting that there are several benchmarks in this video, not just geekbench. And the iPhone X crushes in all of them. What are android shills going to say, they’re all apple shills?
OH WOW LOOK AT ALL THIS POTENTIAL FOR TECHNOLOGY RELATED DISCUSSIONS I'M 100% CERTAIN NOW THAT THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT THREAD WHATSOEVER

After over 8 years on Android devices, I am switching to the iPhone X. Android is basically limited by Qualcomm who suck. There is no point in having differentiated phones when Qualcomm caps the level of power for a year anyways (i.e. 835 for Galaxy and Pixel 2). Meanwhile, you have an OS that attempts to accommodate disgusting Pajeet's who can only pay $30 for a device and fat white guys who pay $850.

The UX is horrid and will only get worse. Google is an advertising company, they will crackdown on anything that limits the amount of ads you are forced to see. They give zero fucks about rollover ads, popups, etc. They also decided to charge for things that you can (or could) do for free, like downloading youtube videos. That was totally doable for free. Now they are blocking apps from their app store that do it and making it as inconvenient as possible.

They only make money off of the third world by forcing them to watch apps and upvote things.

Sure, I could fuck around with custom firmware and waste more of my time and energy to eventually get an un-Pajeet'd device.

Want to know what I look forward to most on X-Mas day? Going to the iOS app store and not reading reviews by subhuman troll people with names like Priyanshu or the other shit you see on Quora.

Pricing out the trash is worth it.

Remember to report advertisement threads
Do your part

Are you really deluded enough to believe that apple is paying people to advertise on Sup Forums?

/thread

OP is literally a pathetic attention starved manchild whose only way of getting said attention is pretending to be retarded. I come to these threads solely to laugh at his religious devotion to his gay fruit brand and what a pathetic loser he is.

But can I install Clover on it?

Are you really deluded enough to not believe that apple is paying people to advertise on any popular internet platform?

>op makes these "bait" threads every day
>always gets baited and roasted instead and leaves the thread in tears if mods don't ban him and delete his thread first

Please stop picking on OP, he's a human being with real emotions. We should be helping him to cure his mental illness that stems from his broken home and lack of a loving mother.

Who said anything about being paid?

This. You can't pay someone to be as mentally deranged as OP. This is actual mental illness.

Your mom. She always wants me to pay her before I leave.

reminder that android running in a emulator on an iPhone X still benchmarks higher than S8

>someone makes a thread talking about the pros of android
>iPhone users ignore it because they don’t care

>someone makes a thread talking about the pros of iPhone
>android users get immensely butthurt, first try disproving it and then move onto personal attacks when they can’t

That’s how I know I made a good purchase

How do your parents deal with your mental illness? Are they ashamed and tell you to stay in the basement when they have guests over?

I earn $150k a year poorfag

The more I see that phone, the more retarded it looks.
Holyshit that notch and that screen border, looks like a toy.

>looks like

Wow, iPhones are so fast at doing nothing useful. You sure convinced me to pay 2x more for a device that simply can't handle multitasking.

>can't even afford a car
>rides the bus
>brags about $30/mo toys as if they're expensive
You're not fooling anyone iPovvo.

Got a source for that?

And yet you feel the need to brag about a purchase that costs less than a coffee a day?

my mans whats with the round key on that oudy?

>TFW op is actually mentally deranged

I almost feel sorry for him and want to help him, but when these threads pop up, I just have too much of a great time laughing at him and making him cry.

I wonder how long until the next thread, his mother must be sick of comforting her fully grown adult son.

>when op's mom forces him to leave the house to get some fresh air

The iPhone X was 8 months after the S8. That's plenty of time for processor innovation. The next wave of android phones will be just as fast as iPhone X, if not faster.